"does your mouth ever get lonely? Like you just need to have something in your mouth"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Hmm, Ame seemed more vocally active in this collab. Not that the other two collabs she was great as well. My oshi is coming out of her shell.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
That blog and that person's writing style is baffling. It's like he's trying to argue two different points at the same time.

Also,
Anyone who has posted on Kiwifarms in the last year or so should fear a letter, a knock at the door, or worse – simply a crash as it is smashed open.
lmfao.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Aster birthday

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma dropped everyone into Lia waiting room for tomorrow it seems

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Speaking of reddit, about a week ago someone on r/virtualyoutubers posted about Mana being pro-Russia. Of course she couldn't just ignore it like a normal person and decided to act all high and mighty on twitter. The fucking hypocrisy is hilarious.

If she really didn't care, she wouldn't be talking about it. And like almost all of her twitter posts, she has replies turned off.

Sorry for the sperging, I just think she's so fucking retarded.

everytime i see her succesful-ish covers and shit i wonder if she could have actually gotten a bit of success if she didnt become a retarded tankie sperg that appeals to no one besides fellow tankie spergs
Those types wont support their own and more often than not seethe quietly while looking for reasons to stop their fellow comrades from climbing out of the bucket

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Superchatter resorts to desperate measures

Kobo impersonates her prototype

Mumei plays with fire and (shocker) gets burned

Kobo invokes the wrath of her father

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Even whilst roleplaying on Millies dating show stream Enna is still….Enna.

Isn’t….isn’t that just a normal ass salad then???

Iofi and Pekora became good friends IRL, thats nice

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Even completely ignoring the anti-China sentiment and all of that. Why does anyone use billibilli? It’s ugly and by far the worst thing is the text scrolling on the screen. It gets in the way so much, is distracting, and it’s just fucking hard to look at
Danmaku comment overlay on screen is a Nico Nico Douga thing, China as usual just copies everything.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The NijiEN leech finally snaked his way into a Hololive collab, starting with Dezmond and Altare:
Snake-exif-remove.jpeg

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
The NijiEN leech finally snaked his way into a Hololive collab, starting with Dezmond and Altare:
View attachment 1288

Isn't Shoto an indie? Do you confuse him with Ren Zotto. The one who @ people on Twitter?

You weren't joking, Kronii seems to be out of it lately. Must be the Subway sandwiches

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Tempus Zomboid season 2 continues today at 4pm pacific.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Isn't Shoto an indie? Do you confuse him with Ren Zotto. The one who @ people on Twitter?
Shoto is seen as the leech on niji EN not a leech who is Niji EN

Anya mistakes Mumei for Gura

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

You weren't joking, Kronii seems to be out of it lately. Must be the Subway sandwiches

Shoto is a indie that inclined massively by leeching Luxiem, i honestly don't understand how this fag got popular at all.

Username Required

It's still real to me!
Early Adopter
Kobo invokes the wrath of her father

yeah, feelsbad. she threw up on stream due to anxiety. timestamped, should be around 1:34:00 if it doesn't work

kestraline

Early Adopter
View attachment 1288

Can't collab with the Nijis but it's okay for their orbiters to get involved. At least there's no vshitshow collab yet.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
That blog and that person's writing style is baffling. It's like he's trying to argue two different points at the same time.

That's Vodrak (Vordak? Vordrak? idfk), a completely insane semi-senile pedophile. He has/had a vast thread of the farms. Dear Feeder talks about him a bit on the MATI episode he did with Jimmy boi a week or two ago. Also from bongland.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Speaking of reddit, about a week ago someone on r/virtualyoutubers posted about Mana being pro-Russia. Of course she couldn't just ignore it like a normal person and decided to act all high and mighty on twitter. The fucking hypocrisy is hilarious.

If she really didn't care, she wouldn't be talking about it. And like almost all of her twitter posts, she has replies turned off.

Sorry for the sperging, I just think she's so fucking retarded.

everytime i see her succesful-ish covers and shit i wonder if she could have actually gotten a bit of success if she didnt become a retarded tankie sperg that appeals to no one besides fellow tankie spergs
Those types wont support their own and more often than not seethe quietly while looking for reasons to stop their fellow comrades from climbing out of the bucket
It's sad to see because she is actually pretty talented. Give her 3-6 months and watch her have a breakdown on Twitter about "harassment" and "haters".

Even completely ignoring the anti-China sentiment and all of that. Why does anyone use billibilli? It’s ugly and by far the worst thing is the text scrolling on the screen. It gets in the way so much, is distracting, and it’s just fucking hard to look at
Because its the big Chinese platform everyone over there uses. Its like NicoNico in JP. It's more about reach than anything. Basically the equivalent of appearing in Jimmy Kimmel's talk show.

yeah, feelsbad. she threw up on stream due to anxiety. timestamped, should be around 1:34:00 if it doesn't work

This girl hit 1.5M subs the other day. Its pretty amazing how fast she has grown but I feel like she isnt mentally prepared for that or actually interacting with many of her senpai. To me its almost as if she has the mentality that she is still a 2-view among all of these giants when she is one of those giants.

Pippa will be on the Ai Matsuri thing in about 2 hours.

Working on a clip so I don't really have anything to post at the moment but something somewhat interesting popped up on my youtube timeline. The girl Pippa murdered during the audition review stream seems to have taken some steps into actually creating content to try to grow a small base audience for whenever she officially debuts. It's good to see people actually take the advice to improve instead of seeing them bitch and moan on Twitter.

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
On the topic of Niji and Holo collabs. I didn't see this get posted, but apparently Altare has been playing Zomboid with someone from the other side.

Penis haver collab.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom