"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber."Xanderhal (talking about Pippa)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I think the most suspicious thing is how quickly it showed up. "August & September posts", now if it was maybe "June & July" it would be easier for me to buy. I realize the UK is small and may have a super autistic police force, but this kind of work would take time to compile from a website.

For reference, I had an automated ticket because I "allegedly" ran a red light - automated - and it took three months to get.
Could also be some politician trying to make a name for themselves using the recent events. I knew someone who ended up in a court battle between two states because each state wanted to prove it had a bigger dick and he happened to violate a new regulation no one knew of and was never really enforced. In the end I think nothing came of it and he paid something like a fifty dollar fine but the court case dragged on for years. The political ruling class has no issue sacrificing people for their ego.

Ensok

Early Adopter
"Hi mommy." - Kobo right before killing Kiara.

As expected, Kiara will likely be crewmate the entire collab.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She is super unique and recognizable.

!!UNPOPULAR OPINION DETECTED!! I think you meant to say 'omg when irys get normal moedle wtf cover hope woman looks teh dumb in erry collab kill tall poppy NOW NOW NOW'.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
!!UNPOPULAR OPINION DETECTED!! I think you meant to say 'omg when irys get normal moedle wtf cover hope woman looks teh dumb in erry collab kill tall poppy NOW NOW NOW'.
I want her to get a normal model though as it would go better on 3d concerts with all the other girls (also I feel that part of her not getting outfits is also a problem with the artist so changing artists and model is a good solution to that problem). Additionally it seems she never really liked her original model too much. In Pikamee's case, all of the models in her company look like stylized gremlins.

1664128805115.png

Colors are a bit plain and simple also I feel like due to that, her expressions are also a bit simple.

SoundWave Superior

So not-noel had a completely accidental, absolutely not on purpose by her maiden's honor nip-slip on her titty stream.
Can anybody check 2ch and 5ch, to see what they said, all i saw was on her canan thread on /jp/ and the only thing they said, was that the nips are complaining about overseas people sharing the clip, screen-caps and the uncensored vod, and one guy on 5ch complaining about not knowing how to browse 4chan to get the uncensored vod
Would explain the message i woke up too this morning in one of the chat groups I'm in simply saying "damn she has average dark asian nips"
In less degen talk and more looking forward to collabs can't waitt for the comfy doodles and the shit show of bae fps

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper is talking about how he used to have a goal of completing a prestigious biking challenge called PBP (which involves doing 1200 km in 90 hours) and how at a certain point he realized he just didn't have the physical ability no matter how hard he trained.

Edit: added timestamp to the stream embed and added a version with a few minutes of unrelated discussion cut out

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenma and Panko are doin some Isaac coop

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Honestly the most viable reason I've seen as to why NijiEN won't touch Hololive is, indeed, Chinese interests. "Well they had a stream where people's rooms show Holo merch" doesn't really hold water considering that was a room review stream and barring any room that shows Hololive merch is going to rule out pretty much every picture they could use (not to mention there's a big difference between "the photos we were sent had visible Holo merch owned by other people" and "our company is collabing with Hololive"). I've heard "Staff-San" is a Chinese guy and that might have something to do with it, also financial investments into NijiEN from China. Not sure which, if any, are true, but they make a lot more sense than anything else I've heard. Also saying "well the Chinese women who watch the Niji boys are new to the scene" is, again, flimsy because you're assuming the Chinese are like the rest of us and don't hold psychotic grudges for the rest of time over shit like this. Kson lost appearances at events over the Chinese blood feud.

NijiEN is in bed with the bugmen and that's why they won't touch Hololive. Simple as. Call it a rrat if you want, but there's quite literally no other explanation that makes any amount of sense, while this one makes all the sense in the world.
There is no way it's china related if they still interact with Vshojo after hiring Kson
NotTheo clipped out Tenmas wings moment

*Tenma shitting on aggro*
You will regret that fox grandma
Just as so many other players did

A real shame, it's obvious that vtubing is an impediment to her rapping and anituber podcasting career.
Without Vtubing she wouldn't have got enough eyes to HAVE those careers and she knows that

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder art time

Calli wont graduate either since she signed up to the record label. I always thought that if someone would graduate first from myth it would be Ina in a similar way/reason as to why Sana possibly graduated.
A real shame, it's obvious that vtubing is an impediment to her rapping and anituber podcasting career.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
asd.png

Wow Moona, it seems you need to educate yourself.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Spooder art time

Considering her vtuber "side-gig" gets her previously middling albums top 10 charts status for days at a time i doubt she would be retarded enough to drop that tbh

Ensok

Early Adopter
Perfect game. Kobo sounds like she's crying and stressed from all this Imposter.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
All of this model talk reminds me of company logos with companies choosing to make their logos all the same boring, bland and inoffensive minimalist garbage while loosing all of their individuality, personality and charm just because """design experts""" say that simpler is more recognizable and appealing to any fucking idiot on the street and that means bigger money pile.

In both cases i say, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPEAL TO EVERYONE.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
While she may never go full lolcow, she'll always be a massive retard. I was surprised when I found out Lisa follows her. Mana may be a singer, but she constantly posts mean-spirited political shit. I wouldn't want that on my timeline.
Only reason I even check in on her occasionally is exactly that mean-spiritedness that just seems like a ticking time-bomb for drama. For all her grandstanding/virtue-signalling, the bitch seems blissfully unaware that she's a walking cringe combination of r/iamverysmart and r/iamverybaddass. For now, she's limited herself to gloating about blocking people and snappy twitter retorts but her behavior is definitely yielding some bigger drama/milk at some point.

In Pikamee's case, all of the models in her company look like stylized gremlins.

1664128805115.png

Colors are a bit plain and simple also I feel like due to that, her expressions are also a bit simple.

Sometimes, less is more. The big, bold swaths of bright colors in her original and chibi-kaiju models were great eyecatchers as well as being such a breath of fresh air compared to the overly-designed nature of most chuuba models these days.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Once you have Jimmy John's there is absolutely no reason to go to Subway. Heck, if you can go to a grocery store and get your own lunchmeat there's no reason for Subway.
Jersey Mike's Supremacy

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Only reason I even check in on her occasionally is exactly that mean-spiritedness that just seems like a ticking time-bomb for drama. For all her grandstanding/virtue-signalling, the bitch seems blissfully unaware that she's a walking cringe combination of r/iamverysmart and r/iamverybaddass. For now, she's limited herself to gloating about blocking people and snappy twitter retorts but her behavior is definitely yielding some bigger drama/milk at some point.
Speaking of reddit, about a week ago someone on r/virtualyoutubers posted about Mana being pro-Russia. Of course she couldn't just ignore it like a normal person and decided to act all high and mighty on twitter. The fucking hypocrisy is hilarious.

If she really didn't care, she wouldn't be talking about it. And like almost all of her twitter posts, she has replies turned off.

Sorry for the sperging, I just think she's so fucking retarded.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom