"Very danjyaryasu~"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Here come the boys to save us from the sunday lull. Who would've thunk I'd be looking forward to Project Zomboid streams.

In other news, Shiina had her first live @ Ai Matsuri today. Even tho she did pretty good (nothing out of the ordinary) there was no more than 10 guys at the stage. Twitch chat was full of PC fans tho (spamming Airi's and Yuri's emotes).

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
In other news, Shiina had her first live @ Ai Matsuri today. Even tho she did pretty good (nothing out of the ordinary) there was no more than 10 guys at the stage. Twitch chat was full of PC fans tho (spamming Airi's and Yuri's emotes).
Not surprising on a Sunday morning to be fair. Glad chat was showing Meemaw love

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
As expected, Kiara will likely be crewmate the entire collab.
She flubbed her one shot at being an impostor but having mother & daugter team up was cute. I really liked when both Kiara and Calli were backseating Kobo as ghosts and trying to get her to kill Gura.
Perfect game. Kobo sounds like she's crying and stressed from all this Imposter.
She had a heartrate monitor on stream and she was constantly between 120 -150, even as a ghost
Poor girl was impostor 4 times and it obviously fucked with her

Overall, great collab, had a lot of fun, its great to see Kiara bonding more with ID, Ollie and Reine especially, shame that Mumei had to leave early
Gura had some great snarky comments during the whole stream too
Im hoping we will get more big ENxID collabs but I'm afraid that Kiara will remain the only one to actually bother setting it up, and then because she does, she feels drained unmotivated again for 6 months to set up something of that scale

Anyways, art tax:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
everytime i see her succesful-ish covers and shit i wonder if she could have actually gotten a bit of success if she didnt become a retarded tankie sperg that appeals to no one besides fellow tankie spergs
Those types wont support their own and more often than not seethe quietly while looking for reasons to stop their fellow comrades from climbing out of the bucket
They won't just try and stop eachother climbing out of the bucket, they'll hack the legs and arms off of anyone who tries. You love to see it.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Bad news from our Homefront and a reminder to use a VPN .
View attachment 1272
Edit: Source from poast
To reiterate from disscusion online this is fake, made by Vordrak to get people to start being retards online. The phone number is incorrect and it would be the "Crown" Prosecution service, not the "People".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On the topic of Niji and Holo collabs. I didn't see this get posted, but apparently Altare has been playing Zomboid with someone from the other side.

View attachment 1289
Goddamnit cover or any color or both they are already doing it just let us see it!

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire

Gotta say Vesper should keep this as a series. Make himself the Hololive therapist

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
In the Zomboid collab, they just set out on an expedition to the gas station. Vesper and Altare got to the gas station with no trouble. Magni and Axel got lost and Magni's car ran out of gas. Axel managed to pick Magni up in his car and the two of them bailed on the expedition to head back home.

Edit:
They keep getting new cars for magni and he keeps crashing into things and wrecking them.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa uploaded a couple shorts to her channel of her dancing using the wonders ai 3D model. She truly is a MEGA IDOL.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Let the panic attack begin.
Screenshot_729.png

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Filian's YT stream went live 20min ago. Never actually watched her live, only the edited clips.
I'm still impressed with the way her model tracks. She's been dancing this whole time and it's accurate as fuck. The quick movements make it jitter a lot but it still follows her extremely well.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Filian's YT stream went live 20min ago. Never actually watched her live, only the edited clips.
I'm still impressed with the way her model tracks. She's been dancing this whole time and it's accurate as fuck. The quick movements make it jitter a lot but it still follows her extremely well.

Damn, never watched her before but she's really good at dancing. What's her setup like? Is she wearing a mocap suit?

Let the panic attack begin.
View attachment 1291

Cool they're using the wonders.ai model

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
My god she's constantly moving around. She's so cute.

But wtf was that daki?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Q&A:
How much moonshine did you have before this?
Pippa:
Yes.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Gotta say Vesper should keep this as a series. Make himself the Hololive therapist

I think he’d actually go insane if he did that.

Imagine Vesper counseling Gura. Or IRyS

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh god I knew exactly what she was talking about. Paramount VHS movies would have an ad reel with Happy Days playing. I had completely forgot about that. Nostalgia right there.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'd say the AR people are getting their money's worth, the tracking looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom