"I do not take care of business in the shower; I just shower"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
HoloEN minus Ina and Mumei are gonna play pico park

This will end badly. Expect the fans to get butthurt over this when one of them starts raging.

Late night Gartic collab

Despite the language barrier limiting them to using kindergarten-level prompts, I am really enjoying this. Rio and Anya can't draw for shit and then you have Magni and Ollie killing it with the drawings though.

paul

Early Adopter
Late night Gartic collab

Seems about right
FdaEy1BaAAIYfTd.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

This is pretty wonderful as a 'blast from the past' style.

flower by @Cafelittle_1st.jpg

flower

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
Grabbed the notification.
I'm guessing its this guy? Might be related to the music stuff he's been teasing.

Who? I'm unable to watch the streams because I'm trying to survive in a chaotic con here

Quick explanation is just "Dude DM'd Magni about volume levels in the middle of stream", guy appears to be in music production, good chance he's someone working with Magni on his upcoming cover he's been teasing or it's just someone Magni knew previously and wants to work with as Magni at some point going forward.

ftfy
TachibanaMusic used to produce music with the tankie vtuber futakuchi mana, then they had some drama and he started working with the better metal vtuber Zephyrianna.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
After watching that movie I'm no longer surprised it hasn't been DMCA'd on Youtube yet. Copystriking it would require someone brave enough to admit they have something to do with that shit, jesus christ.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Man, I sure do love when pronoun fags shit up the chat. I'm trying to catch up on Elira's last Xenoblade VOD and she made it to the "unspecified gender" character. It's left ambiguous, never mentioned in any way shape or form and absolutely does not fucking matter in the slightest, yet her chat fucking explodes because she said "SHE has Rex's pants!". Multiple faggots REEEEEEEing over it and 30 other people shitting up chat even more to argue with them over it. Fun times, fun times...

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
AZKi will be singing in less than 10 minutes and will release a new original song afterwards.

canopus

Been a while since her last singing stream as she has been active somewhere else

Speaking of which considering my username I haven't posted any blessed material. Here's one kushami (with bonus daipan).

Piarro

Early Adopter
HoloEN minus Ina and Mumei are gonna play pico park
I read this and thought wait, that can't be right, it's a 8 person collab and there are 11 holoEN mem... oh. Right.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Foxcatfriend playing ukulele and singing

And another funny animation about VesperXKronii collab

ps: i hate splatoon almost all girls playing that stupid game

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Yugo is having an unarchived karaoke again

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Remember the comically overpriced Bae computer case?
Well, apparently ibuyPower is also making a comically overpriced Bae computer. The normal version, without the bae branding comes in at 2k USD, more for the pro.
View attachment 1221
I'm sure it has already been said before but I find it ironic how they chose to but the most technologically inept Holomem on the case. I know building a computer isn't exactly semiconductor manufacturing and is more akin to Legos for adult but the point still stands.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Tsukino Mito just did her Birthday Totsumachi stream and released a cover.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Who? I'm unable to watch the streams because I'm trying to survive in a chaotic con here
That one heck of entry line must be very annoying.

Did you see the Holo IDs tho

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Tsukino Mito just did her Birthday Totsumachi stream and released a Original MV.

Besides the standard NijiJP members, some of the guests included Pomu, Salome, some IRL guy called Nagata (probably important but I can't find anything since I don't speak moonrunes, probably some comedian?), and Holo's Okayu. It's nice to see different branches coming together to celebrate one of the pioneers of stream/L2D/agency Vtubers, and Pomu got to meet her oshi so that's always nice. I think she also mentioned having first seen Mito in Virtual-san wa Miteiru, which honestly probably wasn't the most shocking way to find about non-Kizuna Vtubers in 2019.
Virtual-san_wa_Miteiru_Roster (1).png
Speaking of Pomu, I watched her Whose Line Is It Anyway bit and that was definitely a fun watch. Shoutout to her memeing on that cringy Vox office ASMR, or baiting people into thinking she's about to announce a new wave.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fu-can reading stories about Nijimems fans wrote

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Fu-can reading stories about Nijimems fans wrote

How many of those involve romance and/or rape in which the (self insert) female (most likely chinese) protagonist encounters is courted by one of these totally masculine hunks in an alleyway and has a dilemma on whether to be in a relationship with a wolf/vampire.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
How many of those involve romance and/or rape in which the (self insert) female (most likely chinese) protagonist encounters is courted by one of these totally masculine hunks in an alleyway and has a dilemma on whether to be in a relationship with a wolf/vampire.
These light novel titles are getting out of control.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom