"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I thought Takodachi said he wasn't thinking about moving on to whatever backup we did. If he shows up, alright, if not, oh well. You could maybe try to spot him in the wild watching twitch streams If you remember his username (BatAtVideoGames, MintCastella, marimari_en, grimmivt are the ones I remember, maybe also PrayersFromAbigail; they are interesting streamers to watch also, might as well do a bit of shilling for him).

Lurker No. 9

This is kind of an interesting topic.

Apparently Korone can't used her fluffball outfit very often. Something to do with management not wanting her to because she had it made for herself rather than something the company made for her. Which made me curious about all of EN and their avatars. All the things they use in 3D, the smol forms, and all the stuff Ame has got is probably not official cover stuff but things they commissioned for themselves. It doesn't seem like they have problems using them whenever though.

Don't really have anywhere I'm going with that, just thought it was notable.

Seems like it wouldn't be a problem if it was a group thing like the Smols and the CouncilRyS models? If all branches were held to some fairness standard for outfits then we wouldn't be poking fun at IRyS. Could just be autistic nippon culture at play as usual.

Also to any members of the DOOGfucker faction, may Allah strike you down where you stand. Do not behave as white women.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We sadly lost some soldiers, our march was firm but not without its casualties, their memories shall always live in our deluded minds.
The true poor souls are those from the lunacy thread, their hatred for the main thread did pay off and they got their wish in the end, but at what cost...

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
Incoming two versions of Watareaper song Reaper vs Sheep. ~8 hours away

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Apparently Korone can't used her fluffball outfit very often. Something to do with management not wanting her to because she had it made for herself rather than something the company made for her. Which made me curious about all of EN and their avatars. All the things they use in 3D, the smol forms, and all the stuff Ame has got is probably not official cover stuff but things they commissioned for themselves. It doesn't seem like they have problems using them whenever though.

Don't really have anywhere I'm going with that, just thought it was notable.

Could just be autistic nippon culture at play as usual.
It's 100% nippon culture, they don't want to stand out. She's just limiting herself in respect of others, and that is an aspect of Japanese culture of conformity.

We sadly lost some soldiers, our march was firm but not without its casualties, their memories shall always live in our deluded minds.
The true poor souls are those from the lunacy thread, their hatred for the main thread did pay off and they got their wish in the end, but at what cost...
ngl, I miss some familiar faces and hope they come around and use this breakaway site. Although our propaganda to make Josh like vtubers is almost successful, the trannys ruined it all.

Also I bet this thread will reach 1k by the end of this year, seeing the page count growth.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Hundreds of flights to Japan have been canceled due to the typhoon, willing to bet that's the reason for the probably canceled but slightly ambiguous Niji statement, since it might be possible to rebook some but likely not.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Poor guy. Really the users that come to mind that haven't ported over are Slut Puppies, Ralph Bernhardt, and Oh No It's Pipkun but maybe they're just using other names and I haven't noticed. 5t3n0 as well but he'd probably be incognito.

Never got to figure out who Slutpuppies was. I'd like to try to catch any of our local talents and support their journeys.

Prudent Lurker

Incoming two versions of Watareaper song Reaper vs Sheep. ~8 hours away

From the descriptions, it seems the one on Calli's channel is going to be the version played during her concert where Calli raps in english and Watame raps in japanese.
Watame's version is going to be vice versa, now this I can't wait to hear.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Apparently, a huge typhoon happened last week in Japan and there's a upcoming one, they might have to cancel the participation of the International livers due to that.
God, Niji's having fucking abysmal luck with their events; this Nijifes is already gonna have the rescheduled Fantasia concert making up for it getting cancelled by Covid early in the year. I hope something gets worked out, at least in the near future if not now, since Lazulight/Hana 3D seemed really hype.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Bit of interest, Rye Project updated her about page and streamed today, missed it since I was on YT, not going to watch the vod:
1663916825600.png
It's annoying that it auto-embeds twitch even when I have it as a link or even just plaintext...

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
ICYMI the Selen-Pomu swap has been continuing on twitter where they've been fucking with each other via video tweets and it's a trip.

And these are just a couple. There are several.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Drank too much last night and spent the entire morning running between my bed and the bathroom. I now understand the wisdom that is the vomit drawer.

Obligatory mold rabbit clip tax

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
IRyS showed this picture during her members stream:
1663919579689468.jpg
@FuckingYTs nice tattoo bro.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am unreasonably grumpy about the IRyS Tempus statement, she didn’t do or say anything wrong (she even said to chill and different people want to do different things and that’s fine), but I just know that unicorns are going to take her statement as a win and be emboldened by it, which is just going to lead to either A. Parasocial psychos flocking to her, and/or B. More drama down the road if she ever changes her mind. I am 🎩
She went over it again a little bit in the members chat. She was kinda defending the super-chatter a bit; she doesn't think he was trying to be mean or troll or anything, because she was seeing angry comments accusing him of being an anti and such (reddit was flipping out and raging at it like crazy) so she was telling people to not get upset over it and, once again, to chill. She just wants everyone to get along. No change to her statement or apologies or anything, because again, she didn't do anything wrong.

She did also read and laugh at a 'glitterbutt' comment, and made a 3-day old sandwich joke, somewhat acknowledging the existence of the related streams/memes.

On a lighter note about her redesign: "Knowing you guys, one part in particular is going to be well-liked"

And my merch arrived a day early. Man, I really am a simp because the merch and the zatsu...I mean, superchat reading, of this stream really did cheer me up.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
ICYMI the Selen-Pomu swap has been continuing on twitter where they've been fucking with each other via video tweets and it's a trip.

And these are just a couple. There are several.

I don't watch Niji at all so I don't even know what Pomu and Selen sound like. I wouldn't have noticed that something is off of the post wouldn't have included context about them swapping their models

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
God, Niji's having fucking abysmal luck with their events; this Nijifes is already gonna have the rescheduled Fantasia concert making up for it getting cancelled by Covid early in the year. I hope something gets worked out, at least in the near future if not now, since Lazulight/Hana 3D seemed really hype.
I'm actually surprised they're aren't already in Japan by now

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Slightly delayed reaction about Pochii mommy new model and normal voice. She is a really good and i didn't understand why she thought her voice bad. Although many people don't like their voices on the record, of course. But if you often stream, record and re-listen to yourself, then this disgust disappears and you start to perceive your voice normally.
Btw she will soon be streaming again with a new model

Clip taxes
New Haachamacooking video. When she's not using weird ingredients her cooking is really not bad. I wouldn't be afraid to taste it.

And animation about Kronii rating herself.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
I don't watch Niji at all so I don't even know what Pomu and Selen sound like. I wouldn't have noticed that something is off of the post wouldn't have included context about them swapping their models
You really can't mistake Selen's voice for anyone else once you hear it.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom