"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pochi's level-up stream has started. New model + natural voice inc.

Holy shit, Pochi's been hiding her power-level. Someone bonk me, her voice is making me feel things.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
You can't have real-voiced Pochi-sensei, she's mine.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Her voice is nice, too bad she was insecure about it for so long
E:
Screenshot 2022-09-22 202310.jpg

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pochi's voice is great. Much better than any voice changer. Her laugh is also cute as hell.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Can't believe Pochi has been hiding this voice all this time. Also the model looks pretty damn good.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Fau

Hi there, I love Pochi-sensei. That's all.

pochi.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Her voice is completely fine; maybe not as smooth as Okayu, but she JUST got comfortable enough to share it with everyone.

The model's pretty good too.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Her voice is completely fine; maybe not as smooth as Okayu, but she JUST got comfortable enough to share it with everyone.

The model's pretty good too.
Still good enough to make people go "down atrocious" for her. Fitting for her since her characters are all, ya know... milfs or ladies that would be fitting with her level of voice.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Pochi will end up in hololive by the end of next year

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Still good enough to make people go "down atrocious" for her. Fitting for her since her characters are all, ya know... milfs or ladies that would be fitting with her level of voice.
oh definitely, I know I'm going to feel some type of way on that first "Good Boy"

Engrish - "Samurai Accent" LOL

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Damnit I really need to learn Japanese, but I'm too much of a lazy fuck to stay consistent. At least I know English and can understand Pippa's screams of rage, so that's a plus.
Oh it's well underway, her chat needs some serious bonking. Crazy that she was insecure about her voice, but I guess everyone's different.

Bumbling Fat Moron

Not As Spooky as a Still Image Ghost
Pochi will end up in hololive by the end of next year
>no optimistic
This Forum SUCKS.
also has the .onion of the farms been down for a while? i havent checked since, last friday i think

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Pochi is really cute. Really like her new model.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
PAIN

Basically, Lazulight 3D might not happen....

Edit: here's the tweet in english.

Apparently, a huge typhoon happened last week in Japan and there's a upcoming one, they might have to cancel the participation of the International livers due to that.
1663904317432.png
I just wanted to see Hana and Pomu in 3D bros. Fuckin' Indian sand curses, man...

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Prudent Lurker

The song isn't anything special but I heard it during a certain moment in my life so it brings back memories when I hear it.
It's quite the unique and underrated song, I hope she continues to have her originals be in complete english.
Towa's voice makes me feel a certain way, uncultured Japs don't appreciate it and don't deserve it.

I daresay this psychopath is the best singer in Hololive
My 1 and 2 for singers. Towa's Error is still my favorite performance of all time and I prefer the tone of her voice and the full emotion she brings to her singing but Suisei is just consistently amazing.
She's a lot better singer than she is a rapper, so I still wish she'd do more straight-up rock music, or even metal.
Starting from Bully all the way to end of a life from her concert is just straight up majestic thanks to her massively improved singing.
The Unalive-Dawn Blue-Lose lose days section is my favorite part, it still leans more towards light/idol rock but it was still great, hoping for her to do a live version of Roki.
-----
I'm pretty sure some of these are all alts of the same person, the infamous Zoki who has been posting stolen arts and harassing talents for over a year.
Yeah, mentioning "fanart" and complaining about replying to famous people instead of fans is a dead giveaway.

Pochi's natural voice is great but my head had to recalibrate for a bit to get her old voice out.
-----
This is the worst gacha luck I've seen so far for Holocure:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Remember when the fag boasted about NijiID and NijiEN's appearance as if to own the Holofags? I think he deserved the pain, honestly
Something something Kiara Japan thriving, Niji in shambles.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom