"If you're gonna be degenerate at least have some taste"Sheriff Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, don't forget to download the dogfucking movie ahead of time, it's not exactly popular, and I doubt there's enough people seeding to cover the rush of downloading tomorrow.

It is available with exactly one single torrent on Stremio.
I can't believe so many dog fucker movies exist.
I didn't make the fucking movie! Oof, these reviews lmao.
Quaint / October 2006
A cute little indie film with an emphasis on family. Of course, most families have their dark sides, and sometimes those dark sides are worth laughing at. Its good to see something so original coming out of Hollywood, with so many blockbusters to compete with, a little indie yarn is a welcome change. There are, of course, a number of so-called "family groups" that will try and tell you that this film promotes lewd sex acts, drug use, infanticide, and an Elektra complex to boot, but as is often the case, anyone who says this and believes it to be true has probably been out of touch with reality for a little too long. As it goes, the film is easy to watch, darkly funny, and yet remarkably fulfilling. I say its worth the rental fees, even if they did have to remove that Dandy Warhols song.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Who would look at Pippa and say: "this is a girl I want relationship advice from?"
Dudes who actually live like Pippa (Male) but don't have the charming kind of autism.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Her heart rate is going DOWN, lol

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Wow Kiara has been slowly lowering her voice. It is still anime but not as bad as the being of that clip

I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out, but compared to her GTA V stream, holy shit did she dial it back. No wonder some people gave her a pass because of it, that video was almost painful to listen to.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm not good at photoshop/art to do it myself but it would be funny to see 'Saturn Devours his Son' but with the horrifying Pippa.
80 is still not great, and the rate currently is what speed runners have during intense runs. I'm guessing it's just a trashy monitor though.

I like the game a lot from how it looks, reminds me of RE1 which is the best in the series.
Women have faster heart rates than men so if she is naturally at 80 I don't think it's the worst thing, but she could be healthier.

I can't believe so many dog fucker movies exist.
White women, that's all.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
PAIN

Basically, Lazulight 3D might not happen....

English announcement:

Rip-exif-remove.jpeg

Archive: https://archive.ph/WhzUs

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I feel like I'm in the middle of an overload of good shit right now. You got Tenma powering through all of Shadow of the Colossus, Pippa playing some scuffed horror, and this cracked "Selen" stream. I just wanted some fun background noise while I work on comics, now I'm struggling with what stream to focus on...

Right now I've got all three running and I'm swapping between which to unmute... I guess too much of a good thing is a good problem to have, though.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I also want to remind people that Myth already has an incredly hard time to just come togehter for a regular collab because everyone is busy with their own projects on the side so its unrealistic to expect them all to just drop everything and suddely meet up in Japan. The only one who would 100% jump into a 10h plane ride on a whim is Kiara and shes planning already anyways. Additonally to the busy scheudles of the indiviudal girls, Cover would have to find them a clearing in the 3D studio which is constantly booked. And because of japanese company mentality I dont except them to move Myth up in the waiting list, everyone gets the same shitty treatment and has to wait their turn.
Controversial take, but I wonder if both Cover and the talents themselves have consider the possibility of separate debut, aka they will go to Japan individually (or at least not in a full group) and have their 3D showcase done separately from each other. This could be a workaround if they can't find a timeslot where all five of them are free while also having the studio be available for all five of them at the same time.

Of course, this would mean that a full Myth off-collab won't be possible, but we already got one in the past so I don't think this would be a huge deal any more. As for potential fan backlash, I feel like they could mitigate that by some damage-control, making it clear that it's either they do it this way or we wait even longer for a 3D showcase.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

WTF is picarto.tv ? It seems to just be people drawing furry art?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
WTF is picarto.tv ? It seems to just be people drawing furry art?
It's basically an art streaming site that's been around for a while. Think deviantART for livestreams.

It's just one of those sites where because it allows explicit content, it's become known for explicit content.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Pomu and Selen are collabing but something is different.
POMUSELEN.jpeg]

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
PAIN

Basically, Lazulight 3D might not happen....

Edit: here's the tweet in english.

OH COME ON

MY HANA MACCHIA 3D, WHY MUST YOU DO THIS, TYPHOON

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Something about what Selen does while streaming seemingly makes her hard for the face tracking app to work with her. As "Pomu" her face barely moves and "Selen's" face seems more fluid and animated than usual, to me.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Damn, I have a lot of fond memories of those Land Before Time movies. If Kronii watched some more I might even tune in.

Also super happy to see Noel playing Majora again. She's about to start and I think she's right at the Stone Tower Temple. Just a guess but I feel like it's going to take her forever to get through it.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Where ever Scuttle is, I'd like to imagine him in pain.
I legit miss his posts. One of the best shit stirrers around. He got under so many people's skin so effortlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom