"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I haven't really watched a whole lot of Yuri since she first debut. I think I caught a cyberpunk stream and a collab she had with Lia. But this short gave me a laugh. Especially since I kinda miss posting in this fat fucker's thread back in the homeland.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Time for NijiReps with two of the best they have to offer =P

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 18-23-28 (1) Home _ Twitter.png
Sauce

Pikamee Tax:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Chat trying to get Abigail to sing Smells like Teen Spirt

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am unreasonably grumpy about the IRyS Tempus statement, she didn’t do or say anything wrong (she even said to chill and different people want to do different things and that’s fine), but I just know that unicorns are going to take her statement as a win and be emboldened by it, which is just going to lead to either A. Parasocial psychos flocking to her, and/or B. More drama down the road if she ever changes her mind. I am 🎩

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Chat trying to get Abigail to sing Smells like Teen Spirt

Abi streams always make me smile, she's such a goof. I wish I could catch more of her streams, but I've only visit Twitch on rare occasions.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Okay, Shylily again but this time it's wholesome. Ollie is so supportive

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

In indie and small corpo news, as we speak a concert featuring 20+ Vtubers is happening orcestrated by Obake Pam (CEO of playasia) Amiya from Tsunderia will be performing for all the buckos out there among others.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I am unreasonably grumpy about the IRyS Tempus statement, she didn’t do or say anything wrong (she even said to chill and different people want to do different things and that’s fine), but I just know that unicorns are going to take her statement as a win and be emboldened by it, which is just going to lead to either A. Parasocial psychos flocking to her, and/or B. More drama down the road if she ever changes her mind. I am 🎩
Did she say she's not going to Collab with them, or just that she has no plans to?

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Getting oddly worn down by a lot of the inter-community drama lately. Collab beggars and Unicorns both. I'm glad Ina doesn't read her SC, I kinda wish more would just say fuck it, and skip reading them too lol.

Part of me pines for the days when I exclusively watched Botan be a comfy giggle hag and I knew not strife or division, only "poi" and haha. 😩

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

My Immortal

Did she say she's not going to Collab with them, or just that she has no plans to?
Her statement from her latest video sounded a bit of vague, but it didn't seem like she was entirely against collabing with them, so long as someone else besides her initiated the collab first. She is just more comfortable collabing with people that she already knows.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
"Pomu" streaming Apex Legends:
【APEX LEGENDS】let me show you my SSR aim【NIJISANJI EN | Pomu Rainpuff】
It is actually Selen playing, according to people in the pomu discord Selen is also controlling the model, since the model does the "mouth breathing thing" that Selen does. Selen has a Minecraft Stream comming up in 50 minutes, maybe we will see the opposite here later.

She is even reading superchats and reacting to new memberships

Edit: Called it, Pomu now live on Selens channel

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Knowing Kiara she is definitely going. She literally can't help herself, even though at the end of her last trip she was complaining about money.
I wonder if we'll see her off-collab with any HoloJP before the year is out? 🤔

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Pippa's streaming Nightmare of Decay tonight, some short and cheap horror game. It has good reviews though, and anything will be better than Hololive ERROR. Man that game was trash.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Pippa's streaming Nightmare of Decay tonight, some short and cheap horror game. It has good reviews though, and anything will be better than Hololive ERROR. Man that game was trash.
Is this one that Gura's played before? Looks somewhat familiar and Gura's played a lot of shitty horror games.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Is this one that Gura's played before? Looks somewhat familiar and Gura's played a lot of shitty horror games.
Doesn't look like she has when I looked it up, this game is pretty new. Pippa probably decided to play it when she saw Markiplier made a video on it a couple days ago. Looks like more of an action game than just a walking sim, which is good.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Looks like she's going for all 16 bosses in one stream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom