"When in doubt - pull it out"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Last post is pretty fucking long so I'll just make a new one since I want to contain this. So who exactly is this?

View attachment 981

Hasn't debuted (debuts today), account is almost 1 year old and seems to be followed/retweeted by the twitch coomer squad and Nux/LostPause. Not sure if she deleted any other old posts but all of her posts seem to have started 3 weeks ago in early September. 8000 followers on Twitter with barely any content other than some short Twitter videos.

Growth is not normal for an indie and given the people that follow/interact with her I'm guessing she is part of their inner circle. I also expect a few clips of her to appear/get requested for Nagzz and Koe to react to in a few days. and the coomer clippers to start pushing her.

So what ever happened to the whole thing Nux was trying to do (speculated to be a Vtuber group) before the Vshitshow thing blew up in his face? Could she be from that? Remember that the Nux thing was in January, so a November 2021 account is 2 months away from the time the whole REDACTED thing started.

Im currently catching up on pages so clock me if I'm late and this was answerd later

LostPause started writing a shitty LN in 2019/2020 where the main character was isekai'd togther with his truck and the truck can transform into this big tiddy anime girl
Ive long stopped keeping up with the NuxTaku crew so I dont know if its still being published but back then LostPause and NuxTaku and co used to do read-alongs of the LN on a podcast of theirs
Ironmouse was the voice of Truck-chan btw
I dont follow them at all anymore so I dont know what the current plans are with the character or why Truck-chan is now a Vtuber
First time I watched it that choreography is fire man Kanauru eating good being HoloENs personal MV maker
Kiara confirmed she did the dancing herself in Ames Studio next to her birthday concert (also she had the coof while she was there lmao), she commissioned her usual choreographer Kianna for it
Kanauru was responsible for the camera and putting togher the 3D spaces, tho with some major input from Kiara. Her most important instruction to him was to remove any and all memes and eastereggs and references to KFP or Hololive from the MV so that it has a cleaner look and maybe even appeals to a broader audience.
Kiara wanted to enter Eurovision for over a year, but until now I've always put it off as a crazy pipe-dream but good luck to her lmao
Clip tax about her Eurovision aspirations I guess:
Literally threatening us with a good time.

Sort of off-topic - Talus beat me to it, Independent travel for tourists starts on October 11th. I hope Cover's been planning for this. The next couple of months should be big for non-JP Hololive. I'm pretty sure even Fauna said October is going to be stacked.

Knowing Kiara she is definitely going. She literally can't help herself, even though at the end of her last trip she was complaining about money.
I wonder if we'll see her off-collab with any HoloJP before the year is out? 🤔
Kiara touched a bit about this on todays GTA V stream
She and Jenma (and I assume the rest of the management) are very much aware of those developments and Kiara said that shes already planning to go, even if it ends up being a solo trip without the rest of Myth and she might also not be able to use Covers 3D studio on a tourist visa
She plans to visit/off-collab with Nene and has been talking to her a lot recently (but knowing that Kiara she will likely hang out with other JPs too) and she also wants to go to Winter Comiket, so I guess that puts her planned travel date in December

I also want to remind people that Myth already has an incredly hard time to just come togehter for a regular collab because everyone is busy with their own projects on the side so its unrealistic to expect them all to just drop everything and suddely meet up in Japan. The only one who would 100% jump into a 10h plane ride on a whim is Kiara and shes planning already anyways. Additonally to the busy scheudles of the indiviudal girls, Cover would have to find them a clearing in the 3D studio which is constantly booked. And because of japanese company mentality I dont except them to move Myth up in the waiting list, everyone gets the same shitty treatment and has to wait their turn.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Knowing Kiara she is definitely going. She literally can't help herself, even though at the end of her last trip she was complaining about money.
I wonder if we'll see her off-collab with any HoloJP before the year is out? 🤔
To be fair, I think she's doing better financially than she was last time she went.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Her statement from her latest video sounded a bit of vague, but it didn't seem like she was entirely against collabing with them, so long as someone else besides her initiated the collab first. She is just more comfortable collabing with people that she already knows.
I don't think she has any interest in stirring up the pot right now and I don't blame her. She has a lot going on in her life and seems to treat streaming as a release, kinda like Ina said she did at one point. The last thing she probably needs is a lot of bitchy Unicorns if she isn't all that interested in collabing with Stars, anyway.

Also, she kinda leans into GFE sometimes, if I am gonna be totally honest. I don't think heavily so the majority of the time, though.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I know Kiara catches a lot of flak, but knowing all the BS she had to endure before becoming Kiara seeing all these nice things happen to her really warms my heart. I'm a big fan of IRL happy endings. I genuinely hope she gets to perform in Eurovision and I hope she does well, even if I haven't given 2 shits about Eurovision since Lordi won. It may not be to my tastes, but dammit she deserves it.

Ganbatte, Orange Woman.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I also want to remind people that Myth already has an incredly hard time to just come togehter for a regular collab because everyone is busy with their own projects on the side so its unrealistic to expect them all to just drop everything and suddely meet up in Japan. The only one who would 100% jump into a 10h plane ride on a whim is Kiara and shes planning already anyways. Additonally to the busy scheudles of the indiviudal girls, Cover would have to find them a clearing in the 3D studio which is constantly booked. And because of japanese company mentality I dont except them to move Myth up in the waiting list, everyone gets the same shitty treatment and has to wait their turn.
I was going to ask, what exactly is this textile-factory schedule from the 19th century that keeps all of the JPs constantly occupied. Freaking, Korone couldn't show up to meet up with Risu or Aruran on Iofi's 3D debut.

Burnt Fish

Kiara wanted to enter Eurovision for over a year, but until now I've always put it off as a crazy pipe-dream but good luck to her lmao
Only thing I'd say is god help her if her serial antis decide to take their activities from her small scale stuff currently to a national stage. Her mental health struggles under the negative attention she can get in the niche vtuber sphere, just imagine if tabloids started running her racey cosplay photos becasue she enters the international stage.

The vtuber sphere is relatively gentle compared to the actual entertainment industry when it comes to airing peoples dirty laundry and they won't give 2 fucks about the roomate/vtuber taboo on top of it all. so may god have mercy on her if she draws that kind of attention.
I don't think she has any interest in stirring up the pot right now and I don't blame her. She has a lot going on in her life and seems to treat streaming as a release, kinda like Ina said she did at one point. The last thing she probably needs is a lot of bitchy Unicorns if she isn't all that interested in collabing with Stars, anyway.

Also, she kinda leans into GFE sometimes, if I am gonna be totally honest. I don't think heavily so the majority of the time, though.
And well, if there's ever a time she is less worried about it, lord knows she'll have plenty of opportunities considering the 2 people she's generally closest with, Calli and Bae, can and will provide her plenty of opportunity to join in on bigger collabs with Tempus if she ever felt so inclined.

Hopefully people don't just badger her about it, no big deal that they asked and at least they asked in a normal way.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Pomu seems a little different today, but I can't put my finger on it...

Selen has also been acting weird ever since she got her new costume, but especially weird today...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bros, that heart rate needs fixing:
1663895351937.png
1663895373419.png

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I am unreasonably grumpy about the IRyS Tempus statement, she didn’t do or say anything wrong (she even said to chill and different people want to do different things and that’s fine), but I just know that unicorns are going to take her statement as a win and be emboldened by it, which is just going to lead to either A. Parasocial psychos flocking to her, and/or B. More drama down the road if she ever changes her mind. I am 🎩
I'd say you ought to just take what she said at face value and leave it at that. It really doesn't matter how the people you may disagree with choose to interpret certain things if what has been reported here is true. Sounds like a good thing that she's not going to be pressured into making any commitments one way or the other. There's nothing to change her mind about because she didn't commit to anything anyway. If they get mad because of the rrats in their heads then who cares? Kronii has been just fine with only a few obvious ESL types trying to stir up shit and getting nowhere. Take solace in the knowledge that she's seemingly going to do what she wants.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
PAIN

Basically, Lazulight 3D might not happen....

Edit: here's the tweet in english.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It's all that damn soda and no exercise. It did go down to the 70s for a second so I don't know, maybe her watch isn't very good. Nobody may know though, because Pippa is a biological mystery.
Pretty sure she said that her resting heartrate off-stream is closer to 80 and that she just is nervous during streams, making it at least slightly better.
80 is still not great, and the rate currently is what speed runners have during intense runs. I'm guessing it's just a trashy monitor though.

I like the game a lot from how it looks, reminds me of RE1 which is the best in the series.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Oh yeah, don't forget to download the dogfucking movie ahead of time, it's not exactly popular, and I doubt there's enough people seeding to cover the rush of downloading tomorrow.

It is available with exactly one single torrent on Stremio.
YouTube copy:

I'd recommend ripping yourselves a copy on the off-chance it gets taken down before the stream.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Pomu seems a little different today, but I can't put my finger on it...

Selen has also been acting weird ever since she got her new costume, but especially weird today...

It's actually kind of fun to see just how different one model can look with someone else controlling it. Maybe it's the new model asset but PomuSelen is... something else.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Who would look at Pippa and say: "this is a girl I want relationship advice from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom