Not open for further replies.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya listening to more old video game music

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Youtube is also moving to allowing music (at least from whatever companies sign on) in monetized streams.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Youtube is also moving to allowing music (at least from whatever companies sign on) in monetized streams.
Even though it doesn't effect me, I wonder how many ad breaks that will add to the videos. One every three seconds?

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
She's tweeted to clarify that she is a women, albeit one with a lower voice which she doesn't think is cute.
Literally threatening us with a good time.

Sort of off-topic - Talus beat me to it, Independent travel for tourists starts on October 11th. I hope Cover's been planning for this. The next couple of months should be big for non-JP Hololive. I'm pretty sure even Fauna said October is going to be stacked.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I see a few people discussing some twitch vtubers starting to use Youtube more. I was wondering what was pushing them in doing it more now?
A lot of reasons lately. Youtube has its problems but it's better in that it takes less of a cut from your earnings as a creator with 30% from supers and memberships and 45% for adsense, while Twitch starts at 50% for everything and I hear in some cases it's as bad as 60% unless you're a big enough creator to get it lower than that. Twitch has also been banning a lot more stuff lately and people are just getting tired of one group of people being able to get away with everything while everyone else gets hit hard for the slightest of yabs.

Really it would just be nice to have an alternative to both that is just much more indifferent to what its creators put out there instead of trying to police wrong think, even if it's isolated in some way and you have to opt into it to keep the normies happy.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Ame got some fanart from the official AMOGUS account for her cookies from her troll stream the other day lol.

FdR_TGLVsAA0_Ae.jpeg
Amogus.jpg
Archive

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Lolibaba gonna get stepped on.
And not in the degenerate sense.

Oh god, she's emulating the ps2 version. That version ran notoriously bad on original hardware and getting it to run smooth on PCSX2 varies depending on the PC a bit more than the average game. The PS3 version and the remake are both great, but it's much easier to just emulate it for streaming (plus it's free).

It does seem like she's played this game before, did she mention it's not her first time playing it?
Edit: Nevermind, guessing by the title and what she's saying she's played it before.
Played it when she was wee babby.
But I thought she was a true hag. Hmm:unsure:

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Oh god, she's emulating the ps2 version. That version ran notoriously bad on original hardware and getting it to run smooth on PCSX2 varies depending on the PC a bit more than the average game. The PS3 version and the remake are both great, but it's much easier to just emulate it for streaming (plus it's free).

It does seem like she's played this game before, did she mention it's not her first time playing it?
Edit: Nevermind, guessing by the title and what she's saying she's played it before.
Played it when she was wee babby.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
Not only that the power of Twitch is held by a couple of big streamers/stream organization that could sway the platform to their liking even though the majority doesn't like the changes, because it will skew Twitch's viewership report if stopped streaming and probably create a problem with advertisers.
They are super lucky that the top streamers are sub human rats that will NOT organize and would backstab each other and scab if a strike ever happened.

Clip tax

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Good move, adding incentives while Twitch is shitting the bed.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
If we are talking gambling, is it too optimistic to think gacha and lootboxes should be banned as well?
It's easy for Twitch to "offload" responsibility and say they're banning gambling when it's a very heavily regulated industry in the U.S. already.

I'd go as far to argue you should want to see gacha and lootboxes get regulated by government forces instead of Twitch, but even I waffle on whether that's a good idea or not.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Man, this chick's voice sounds really familiar, for some reason.
Seriously, though, is her dox known? I swear I've heard her voice before, but I can't think of where.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Sleepy testing the YT streaming waters with all the Twitch stuff going on

For those who would care to know, Rye Project made an appearance in chat
View attachment 1100

Damn, guess I'm going to have a lot more subs to keep track of now. I refuse to use Twitch but there are still people I'm interested in over there. Glad to see Sleepy make it over.

I still can't get over how good some of these rigs are. Twitch thots get all the best shit. If they all start moving over to YT, people are going to start realizing just how trash most Live2D models are.

EDIT: SPEAKING OF WHICH! WE GOT YURI!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom