"So I can't give my fans permission to fap?"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heinz

Did Pochi really use an actual "voice changer"? Cause I sure as hell didn't notice back then.
Also, listening to a chuuba speak with a regular voice is a nice break from the usual, pretty sex chill.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is an elite capital g Gamer. Her heart rate went under 50 during the shooting minigame. Esports arc when?

Edit: It also looks like Pippa is going to use subscriber mode and 5 sec slow mode. Took her long enough but it's good to see.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
MMBN - Sana (1).png

Stolen from Reddit - Someone was playing Megaman Battle Network 4(?) and ran into this dialogue. (and subsequently made this) Sharing 'cause I love crazy coincidences like this. Might watch one of those "OMG" compilations for a little bit before bed.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
pochi-sensei new model is SO SE- GOOD, her natural voice also sounded really nice what the hell
I'm so glad she found the courage to finally use her own voice on stream, hoping she finds more comfort in the future too, she deserves it

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Youtube for some reason gave me this. Now I know that Chinamen are learning about the glorious Time Smutt moment brought to by Nowa-Oji and Clock Woman.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter
This is kind of an interesting topic.

Apparently Korone can't used her fluffball outfit very often. Something to do with management not wanting her to because she had it made for herself rather than something the company made for her. Which made me curious about all of EN and their avatars. All the things they use in 3D, the smol forms, and all the stuff Ame has got is probably not official cover stuff but things they commissioned for themselves. It doesn't seem like they have problems using them whenever though.

Don't really have anywhere I'm going with that, just thought it was notable.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>misses once with the default pistol
>reloads save
>dumps entire inventory to kill a single regenerator
>i don't want to reload the save

Yeah, no, she was way too competent this whole stream, couldn't actually be a Pippa stream without something like this.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
>misses once with the default pistol
>reloads save
>dumps entire inventory to kill a single regenerator
>i don't want to reload the save

Yeah, no, she was way too competent this whole stream, couldn't actually be a Pippa stream without something like this.
I'm surprised she didn't just try to drink it the second she got it.

Also, when she asked to name her bear there were a lot of people saying Henry, that's horrifying.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pochi's voice is really nice honestly, fucking japs and their obsession with underage characteristics.
Poor guy. Really the users that come to mind that haven't ported over are Slut Puppies, Ralph Bernhardt, and Oh No It's Pipkun but maybe they're just using other names and I haven't noticed. 5t3n0 as well but he'd probably be incognito.
Flappybat, Cubanodun, takodachi...

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Doktor turn off my pain inhibitors.PNG
Mumei giving off the same vibe as Sid from Toy Story.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm surprised she didn't just try to drink it the second she got it.

Also, when she asked to name her bear there were a lot of people saying Henry, that's horrifying.
I think most of chat don't know the true horrors of Henry. Seeing how many people seem to like him now is scary. Hopefully no one tries to follow his footsteps for a sliver of clout.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sven

I think most of chat don't know the true horrors of Henry. Seeing how many people seem to like him now is scary. Hopefully no one tries to follow his footsteps for a sliver of clout.
Henri confuses me at this point as he seems to have calmed himself down to only crippling levels of autism from his previous high that got him hammered. I assume someone managed to get it through his head after the trial but yeah I am shocked he hasn't relapsed and gotten rebanned yet.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Flappybat, Cubanodun, takodachi...
I thought Tako was on here but I might be confusing him with another user. I do miss Flappybat now that you mention it.

Some probably just want the content but his meltdown was mostly hidden from the public outside of the ban appeal which out of context can be viewed as a weird gimmick persona.

Henri confuses me at this point as he seems to have calmed himself down to only crippling levels of autism from his previous high that got him hammered.
He might just be on his meds again, but he's had periods of lucidity with bursts of lunacy. Back on the ancestral homelands I left a comment on his profile because the pfp he used was nice (Chaos Pippa), and then a month later he imploded.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I thought Tako was on here but I might be confusing him with another user. I do miss Flappybat now that you mention it.

Either Takodachi's hiding his powerlevel or he's not here. There hasn't been enough lamenting about Ina's game choices. (That's one of the small things I miss about the old thread. Watching Takodachi's reaction to Ina's schedule).

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Either Takodachi's hiding his powerlevel or he's not here. There hasn't been enough lamenting about Ina's game choices. (That's one of the small things I miss about the old thread. Watching Takodachi's reaction to Ina's schedule).
Maybe I'm just confusing him with @mrwednesday as they both had a Tako pfp.

My Immortal

I'm sure he'll reappear once Ina starts playing Elden Ring again.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This is kind of an interesting topic.

Apparently Korone can't used her fluffball outfit very often. Something to do with management not wanting her to because she had it made for herself rather than something the company made for her. Which made me curious about all of EN and their avatars. All the things they use in 3D, the smol forms, and all the stuff Ame has got is probably not official cover stuff but things they commissioned for themselves. It doesn't seem like they have problems using them whenever though.

Don't really have anywhere I'm going with that, just thought it was notable.

It seems more like she has it and others don't (or at least her genmates don't) so she's discouraged to use it too much as it's something only she has. All of Myth has Walfie alts so it's not the same issue.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

New 9am animation.

Edit: well, it got removed. Both on his EN and KR channels. I am sure it will be uploaded again soon, guess he is fixing something. It used Ina and Zeta's art stream as its source content.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom