"Alright, I'm going into the butt-hole."Noir Vesper

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
On the subject of shakeups regarding Twitch, a bunch of Twitch-centric streamers I pay attention to are actively starting their exit strategies from Twitch just to be safe. As an example, ShyLily is doing her first YouTube stream right now. And a few others I know are starting to cook up YouTube channels for streams as well.

Filian is too

Did she say she's not going to Collab with them, or just that she has no plans to?
No plans to
Damnit I really need to learn Japanese, but I'm too much of a lazy fuck to stay consistent. At least I know English and can understand Pippa's screams of rage, so that's a plus.

Oh it's well underway, her chat needs some serious bonking. Crazy that she was insecure about her voice, but I guess everyone's different.
It's a pattern that Vtuber girls don't like their own deep voices Okayu hated hers and Kronii said something similar about hers I find all 3 pretty great

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
I like this animation style, the bit itself is also great

Ina self-dox when?

Besides, Pochi is perfect as she is, she just needs more confidence and a healthier lifestyle. The new model is great and her voice matches it well. Hag surpremacy

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Everyone is talking about Pochi's voice but not about her fangs. Hm. Also, the first round of Worms is more painful than I thought it would be. None of the players other than Ame and Calli seemed to know how the weapons behave.

It's actually kind of fun to see just how different one model can look with someone else controlling it. Maybe it's the new model asset but PomuSelen is... something else.
I don't watch them much, but aside from the fact there's no hiding Selen's laugh - I really don't remember anyone commenting on different movements back when COPE did their April Fool's model swap. Maybe their physical tics aren't as distinct as Pomu and Selen's.

Clip tax. Bae has tiny rat hands with tiny rat fingers.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

Clip tax. Bae has tiny rat hands with tiny rat fingers.

Checked my rrat folder for this, here's the only pic I have with visible hand (with face as a bonus). The pinky finger does look tiny.
rrat.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
HACHI's 2nd One Man Live starting soon.

I bought the ticket in the end so after this I'm moving to Z-aN.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
The only way I know how to summon Takodachi. Which of the girls is the fatest, besides Cali?

IRyS showed this picture during her members stream:
View attachment 1139
@FuckingYTs nice tattoo bro.
I don't usually like tattoos, but it's pretty good. I couldn't tell you a great tattoo from a good one, but definitely can tell when they are shit.
Oh, so my man is going to fucking shoot himself when IRyS inevitably gets a non-Redjuice redesign?
My worry is that we are now so used to IRyS' current look that we are just going to be disappointed. I'm so used to it now, and with the new Live2D update that allows you to pin stuff to you, she's really soften the look and done some creative things.

Last edited:

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
Checked my rrat folder for this, here's the only pic I have with visible hand (with face as a bonus). The pinky finger does look tiny.
Looks normal to me, but maybe that's because I'm used to seeing small/tiny Asian women?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Which of the girls is the fatest, besides Cali?
Porka or Ollie.
My worry is that we are now so used to IRyS' current look that we are just going to be disappointed. I'm so used to it now, and with the new Live2D update that allows you to pin stuff to you, she's really soften the look and done some creative things.
I do actually like that she looks different, it's unique and looks good, but I feel they will either give her a new artist or make her more generic just to speed up new outfits and such.

AmpleChip

Porka or Ollie.
I refuse to believe that all the dance lessons and concerts over the years haven't slimmed the chubbier holomems down. You can't make it in Hololive without being fit in some manner. Some like Okayu and Polka were fat years ago, but now? I doubt it.
Also, Ollie has round squishable cheeks but a pretty normal body based on all the roommate photos. Antis love peddling the fat rrat. Many such cases!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

New 9am animation.

Edit: well, it got removed. Both on his EN and KR channels. I am sure it will be uploaded again soon, guess he is fixing something. It used Ina and Zeta's art stream as its source content.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I had to mute Scuttle for a while. Not because I didn't care about what he had to say about Nijisanji news. But because so many fuckers would take the bait and delve into tribal warfare. I was sick of reading the back and forth lol.
I love people taking the bait. Every once and a awhile I'd thank Scuttle, and he'd reply with "I'm just being autistic." which made me laugh even more. Maybe I'm just easy to amuse.

The closest I came to muting someone was longrattz or whatever his name was. I felt like I had a brain tumor reading his posts. He could be the direct cause of all my health problems lately.

If longrattz joins here under a new name that will be the easiest user to figure out by far.

I do like to think he has been trying to register a username here since 9/9 and he keeps getting rejected for putting a comma in his username.

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
View attachment 1120
I just wanted to see Hana and Pomu in 3D bros. Fuckin' Indian sand curses, man...
I went and looked into the Typhoons (plural) that are suspected to be the reason why NijiFES international Liver appearances can't make it this year.
Typhoon 15 "Talas" originally was aimed to just do a direct hit on the country and then changed it's course to just slowly skim across the whole coast-line.

Probably a good reason as to why plans got canceled as no flights would be able to land until it dissipates
And additionally ID definitely couldn't have made it because there's Typhoon 16 forming between Japan, The Philippines, and Indonesia.

1622258481224.jpg

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

I now imagine a parallel universe where Vesper is the voice actor for Sephiroth, this single change makes FF7: Advent Children the best movie ever made. Sasuga, Nowa-Oji.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Ok, I have to catch up to 24hs worth of pages (glad to see this place is moving at its usual speed). Prepare for a bunch of replies.

It's good to see they finally got to enjoy Pekoland together.

View attachment 1085
It amazes me the amount of great Pekora reaction images. Top quality reaction/sticker material.

Most people tagged the stuff I would typically mention, Steller Stellar, End of A Life, High Tide, Palette etc.
Actually come to think of it, a song that's always stuck out to me for whyever that I don't think anyone mentioned specifically from Suisei is Bye Bye Rainy. It's just comfy to me or something.

I still think Potion by Michiru of PC is an unironic bop. Sorta wish it somehow had a few Holo covers of it.

"Reiny" is a fucking bop and it's on my favorites too, but I couldn't mention Sui's whole discography. Honestly, IMHO she's the best around, perfect mix of voice color and music production.

Robomommy is live and very drunk.

How's Erina doing in regards of CCVs and general numberfagging? I can't keep up with her because fuck timezones and there's only 24hs a day, not enough to keep up with all vtubers I'm interested in.

Who would look at Pippa and say: "this is a girl I want relationship advice from?"
What do you mean? She's got at least 10 years of experience :smugpipi:

How to summon scuttle:
Just talk a bunch of shit about niji and breed a bunch of baseless rrats, you know you have been successful when one of the quiet lurkers posts a gigantic correction to your claims.

2022-09-23 09_14_36-Window.png

Hope this helps.

Poor guy. Really the users that come to mind that haven't ported over are Slut Puppies, Ralph Bernhardt, and Oh No It's Pipkun but maybe they're just using other names and I haven't noticed. 5t3n0 as well but he'd probably be incognito.
TBH, I think 5t3n0 isn't going to miss us one bit.Dear feeder was probably pestering him about modding the thread with an iron fist.

Pochi's level-up stream has started. New model + natural voice inc.

✨PRIME HAG MATERIAL✨ I wonder who hurt her so much as to make her keep this blessed voice from the world (I know I'm on the verge of thrist posting, sue me)

Her voice is completely fine; maybe not as smooth as Okayu, but she JUST got comfortable enough to share it with everyone.

The model's pretty good too.
It's like a mix of Lui and Botan. The model's great, a huge upgrade from the original one (it honestly looked dissapointing knowing her previous works)

Pochi will end up in hololive by the end of next year
Nah. She'll be something like Shigure Ui. She's too high profile and already has a professional life (on top of her regularly scheduler hiatus bc of her heart problems)

Henri confuses me at this point as he seems to have calmed himself down to only crippling levels of autism from his previous high that got him hammered. I assume someone managed to get it through his head after the trial but yeah I am shocked he hasn't relapsed and gotten rebanned yet.
It's like he became the Cappipi's own Nolan. IDK if it'd be wise to keep validating someone like that, but let's see how it plays out.

Bit of interest, Rye Project updated her about page and streamed today, missed it since I was on YT, not going to watch the vod:
It's annoying that it auto-embeds twitch even when I have it as a link or even just plaintext...

So, I'm a bit out of the loop with Pippa's Eurofriends. Sleepy, Rye and Whiskey are part of the same group, right? Is her on hiatus for an indefinite time? Maybe she got hired as a corpo?
I might be biased tho, because every time I see pippa interact with an indie I immediately think she's scouting talent for the fishman.

IRyS showed this picture during her members stream:
View attachment 1139
@FuckingYTs nice tattoo bro.
He's cringe but he's free

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
They let Polka jump out of an airplane so there's proof she has lost a ton of weight (skydiver instructors are rightfully anal about body weight).

Last edited:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
My worry is that we are now so used to IRyS' current look that we are just going to be disappointed.
I don't exactly know how other people feel, but I've never disliked IRyS' design. I know people say it doesn't 'work well' as a L2D model, but I don't agree and I think it's totally fine. It does look different, but not bad. I guess if IRyS is unhappy with it there's not much to be said as she's the one that matters, but I hope it's not a drastic change.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I don't exactly know how other people feel, but I've never disliked IRyS' design. I know people say it doesn't 'work well' as a L2D model, but I don't agree and I think it's totally fine. It does look different, but not bad. I guess if IRyS is unhappy with it there's not much to be said as she's the one that matters, but I hope it's not a drastic change.
I agree, though others really hated her design. I can sort of see it, it's super different and looks like something out of the Dark Crystal and not anime.

Despite all that that, her personality & being a genuine weirdo really triumph over that.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter
I didn't even watch the clip, I just saw the title and went "Awww."

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I agree, though others really hated her design. I can sort of see it, it's super different and looks like something out of the Dark Crystal and not anime.

Despite all that that, her personality & being a genuine weirdo really triumph over that.
IRyS and Magni are the best examples that weird/bad model won't hinder you too much, as long as you're a good entertainer. Vtweeters btfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom