"What is three times nine? In a german sense it's 'I really don't wanna deal with your shit' because three times nine is 'NEIN NEIN NEIN' in german"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
Checked my rrat folder for this, here's the only pic I have with visible hand (with face as a bonus). The pinky finger does look tiny.
I checked the tiny thumbnail preview clip that someone in the old thread dug up and upscaled a frame where she held a cup with RealSR. Assuming it's a normal sized cup her hands are perfectly normal imo.
bae hand_4x_upscaled.jpg
The only way I know how to summon Takodachi. Which of the girls is the fatest, besides Cali?
You also can mention China/vtuber with chinese origins, that works too.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Thanks for the clarification on my previous post on Pochi-sensei since I don't have twitter account and did not know about her tweet about her real voice.

Pochi's level-up stream has started. New model + natural voice inc.

Her voice is beautiful and I'm kinda glad I don't have access to the forum while she's streaming. I'll just say when the Ane Naru Mono anime runs, she can definitely voice Chiyo.

Timestamped for oneshota moment. I mean she already drew oneshota works and calls her chat her "babies". Change the timestamp to 4124 for her signature "Wao"
Slightly delayed reaction about Pochii mommy new model and normal voice. She is a really good and i didn't understand why she thought her voice bad. Although many people don't like their voices on the record, of course. But if you often stream, record and re-listen to yourself, then this disgust disappears and you start to perceive your voice normally.
Btw she will soon be streaming again with a new model

Might be because she thinks people like high pitched moe voice more. She's also a massive menhera and she even said during stream she thought the chat were just saying her voice is good as lip service which is absolutely not the case.
One of the reasons she decided to use her real voice is because the voice changer makes it very hard to do off collabs since it will pick up the other person's voice.

There's also another doujin artist turned Vtuber in Crimson who also has a soothing voice. Certified hag as well since she has been publishing R-18 doujins since around 2000.

HACHI's concert was amazing but Z-aN has a massive technical issue at the very end where it looped the end part of Beyond the Light multiple times to the point where by the time the connection is restored it's already halfway through the encode and those who streamed missed the second new song revealed during the live. Right now I am waiting for the replay to be available so I can rewatch those parts.

HoneyStrap's Saionji Mary is doing an announcement stream, selling her Umeshu for 12800 yen per bottle.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't exactly know how other people feel, but I've never disliked IRyS' design. I know people say it doesn't 'work well' as a L2D model, but I don't agree and I think it's totally fine. It does look different, but not bad. I guess if IRyS is unhappy with it there's not much to be said as she's the one that matters, but I hope it's not a drastic change.
I think IRyS's main issue with her design was the lack of emotions (she just has angry, sad, and normal) and the horns. Mostly the horns lol. She is definitely in the same category as Flare, where she would rather be seen as cute, than cool.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
I think IRyS's main issue with her design was the lack of emotions (she just has angry, sad, and normal) and the horns. Mostly the horns lol. She is definitely in the same category as Flare, where she would rather be seen as cute, than cool.
It could also be that she's insanely into anime, like hopelessly so, that she wants the anime treatment, but I pretty much agree with you.

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Bae had a minecraft stream on her schedule for 23/9 11:00 JST. She had no waiting room up, so people assumed she overslept and started spamming #sleepwellbae in her free chat. The hashtag also made it to twitter. She than later tweeted:

baelz tweet sep 23 2022.PNG
Archive
After this everyone thought she just needs a bit more sleep and left it there.

On the beginning of her next stream, ≪HOLOCURE: KARAOKE CHALLENGE≫ Multitasking to the extreme, she asked why chat kept asking about minecraft and if she did anything wrong. As it turned out, she completely forgot and it blew her mind. She now plans to maybe do the stream on sunday instead.

I knew something was wrong, me having a day off?
Maybe her forgetting the stream wasn't that bad after all.

We can now add to the list of oversleeping times:
1 Bae = forget stream entirely
  • 1 Calli = 5 minutes
  • 1 Ojou = 7 minutes (Ayame)
  • 1 Sleeprys = 9 minutes (IRyS)
  • 1 Aki = 15 minutes
  • 1 Mad Scientist = 24 minutes (Koyori)
  • 1 Ollie = 30 minutes
  • 1 Shork = 33 minutes (Gura)
  • 1 Chicken = 35 minutes (Kiara)
  • 1 Haachama = 1 Korone = 40 minutes
  • 1 Onion = 44.5 minutes (Aqua)
  • 1 Rrat = 47 minutes / forget stream entirely (Baelz)
  • 1 Iroha = 48 minutes
  • 1 Subaru = 50 minutes
  • 1 Turkey = 54 minutes (Reine)
  • 1 Polka = 1 Towa = 1 hour
  • 1 Noel = 1 hour 30 minutes
  • 1 Akushio = 1 hour 57 minutes (Aqua/Shion)
  • 1 Shion = 2 hours
  • 1 Coco = 2 hours and 4 minutes
  • 1 Tako = 2 hours and 14 minutes (Ina)
  • 1 Sleep Mode Roboco = 2 hours and 17 minutes
  • 1 Luna = 2 hours and 27 minutes
  • 1 Mio = 2 hours and 35 minutes
  • 1 Gremlin = 2 hours and 45 minutes (Ame)
  • 1 Matsuri = 3 hours and 35 minutes
  • 1 Baba = 4 hours (Marine)
  • 1 Elite Baby = 4 hours and 11 minutes (Miko)
  • 1 Choco = 4 hours and 34 minutes
  • 1 PPT = 5 hours and 3 minutes (Kanata)

Last edited:

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine's playing more horror games, but because she wants to give her voice a rest she'll make do with an instrument (will her vocal cords be fine if she's using a wind instrument though?)

Also have a Magni drawn by pako
FdU2tnYVsAUs3-6.jpg(Sauce)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

So Calli and Watame released these two songs, I really like what they did with them even if I don't like the songs themselves.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

So Calli and Watame released these two songs, I really like what they did with them even if I don't like the songs themselves.

"How's it hangin', Watamelon?" is enough for me to like the song.

pururun

Really love both of these and the kind of relaxed, but energetic vibe they have. Good music to just chill with, plus that guitar solo is 🔥

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Kenko ver. is definitely my favorite. More Watame English.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Bae had a minecraft stream on her schedule for 23/9 11:00 JST. She had no waiting room up, so people assumed she overslept and started spamming #sleepwellbae in her free chat. The hashtag also made it to twitter. She than later tweeted:

View attachment 1148
Archive
After this everyone thought she just needs a bit more sleep and left it there.

On the beginning of her next stream, ≪HOLOCURE: KARAOKE CHALLENGE≫ Multitasking to the extreme, she asked why chat kept asking about minecraft and if she did anything wrong. As it turned out, she completely forgot and it blew her mind. She now plans to maybe do the stream on sunday instead.

Maybe her forgetting the stream wasn't that bad after all.

We can now add to the list of oversleeping times:
1 Bae = forget stream entirely
  • 1 Calli = 5 minutes
  • 1 Ojou = 7 minutes (Ayame)
  • 1 Sleeprys = 9 minutes (IRyS)
  • 1 Aki = 15 minutes
  • 1 Mad Scientist = 24 minutes (Koyori)
  • 1 Ollie = 30 minutes
  • 1 Shork = 33 minutes (Gura)
  • 1 Chicken = 35 minutes (Kiara)
  • 1 Haachama = 1 Korone = 40 minutes
  • 1 Onion = 44.5 minutes (Aqua)
  • 1 Rrat = 47 minutes / forget stream entirely (Baelz)
  • 1 Iroha = 48 minutes
  • 1 Subaru = 50 minutes
  • 1 Turkey = 54 minutes (Reine)
  • 1 Polka = 1 hour
  • 1 Noel = 1 hour 30 minutes
  • 1 Akushio = 1 hour 57 minutes (Aqua/Shion)
  • 1 Shion = 2 hours
  • 1 Coco = 2 hours and 4 minutes
  • 1 Tako = 2 hours and 14 minutes (Ina)
  • 1 Sleep Mode Roboco = 2 hours and 17 minutes
  • 1 Luna = 2 hours and 27 minutes
  • 1 Mio = 2 hours and 35 minutes
  • 1 Gremlin = 2 hours and 45 minutes (Ame)
  • 1 Matsuri = 3 hours and 35 minutes
  • 1 Baba = 4 hours (Marine)
  • 1 Elite Baby = 4 hours and 11 minutes (Miko)
  • 1 Choco = 4 hours and 34 minutes
  • 1 PPT = 5 hours and 3 minutes (Kanata)

1 TMT is also 1 hour. (Archive)

Mizugaki karaoke to celebrate 1.5M.

Last edited:

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter

Niji's official channel is currently showing a 3D spooky movie, I think; seems like some sort of anthology of spooky stories

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
What's the IRyS tattoo guy gonna do after her redesign? 😅
=====

Pako-pops drew a Kronii as well.

Finally, Reine is playing observation duty, but with a harmonica stuffed in her mouth?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I want to read up on Moona's fated meeting with the autistic retard, but I just know that the comments section will be littered with braindead reddittor/tumblr-tier nonsense about introvertism or extrovertism, like this is 1905 and phrenology is still a thing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I love people taking the bait. Every once and a awhile I'd thank Scuttle, and he'd reply with "I'm just being autistic." which made me laugh even more. Maybe I'm just easy to amuse.

The closest I came to muting someone was longrattz or whatever his name was. I felt like I had a brain tumor reading his posts. He could be the direct cause of all my health problems lately.

If longrattz joins here under a new name that will be the easiest user to figure out by far.

I do like to think he has been trying to register a username here since 9/9 and he keeps getting rejected for putting a comma in his username.
He always typed like he was honestly retarded, but he was most likely just ESL, there was another couple of letter pfps who also kept trying to bait tribalism and falseflag, idk if you guys remember that one guy who made like 8 sock accounts and steno had to ban him over and over.
I don't exactly know how other people feel, but I've never disliked IRyS' design. I know people say it doesn't 'work well' as a L2D model, but I don't agree and I think it's totally fine. It does look different, but not bad. I guess if IRyS is unhappy with it there's not much to be said as she's the one that matters, but I hope it's not a drastic change.
Her design was ridiculed and hated on her debut, but honestly, you just can't take debut first impressions seriously, every single debut is vehemently hated and criticized like we're on a fucking film festival. TEMPUS is a great example.

Fucking YTs

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
How's Erina doing in regards of CCVs and general numberfagging? I can't keep up with her because fuck timezones and there's only 24hs a day, not enough to keep up with all vtubers I'm interested in.
Here's all of Phase
Screenshot_20220923-092520.pngScreenshot_20220923-092504.pngScreenshot_20220923-092543-491.png

Damn it Calli even Watame subs her JP parts why can't you? This is just sad

Also some cursed Mumei likes Screenshot_20220922-215644-459.pngScreenshot_20220922-220101-164.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom