"I am hawk. Hawk egg is OK?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

:shiinastare: SHES HERE! :shiinastare:
Hide your booze and cough sirup!!
Honestly holy shit i know Calli has been watching Pippa for a while now but with FlaVR recognition... I mean its pretty recent and probably the biggest thing Pippa did so far, but i wonder if Calli is an actual Capipi?

Also good on FlaVR anon to get a life! Wish him the very best. By the way, were you also contacted by the FlaVRsupport anon for discord?
Jokes aside.
It is just good practice to keep tabs on competition. Especially up and coming ones.
Liking them is secondary. But alas we are in the "everyone is a friend" vtubing sphere :sanasmile:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
and what is the scorpion-looking thing on Salome's car?[/ispoiler]
As others already said, she has a scorpion birthmark between her collarbones, and her oshi mark is a scorpion.

She also has a reddish/black colour scheme and has the charisma to amass a stupid amount of followers in a very short amount of time.

Basically, she's Fem!Kane.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: sister cleaire, event horizon, no eyes
Early Adopter

PekoWick

For people who missed this from pekora stream yesterday.
Peko collab with fujiya (basically manufacturer of cakes in japan) 1672573388568967.jpg
A 1/1 scale figure
1672573951591372.png
23uu2ew3og9a1.jpeg
A whole floor for her merch in Akiba
PekoraxAnimate merch
A 1/4 scale figure that cost ¥198000($1.5k)
1672574565139655.png
New song MV

And a collab with nanoblock
topic_bana04.jpg

AmpleChip

Honestly holy shit i know Calli has been watching Pippa for a while now but with FlaVR recognition... I mean its pretty recent and probably the biggest thing Pippa did so far, but i wonder if Calli is an actual Capipi?

Also good on FlaVR anon to get a life! Wish him the very best. By the way, were you also contacted by the FlaVRsupport anon for discord?
Calli is from the old internet. People were speculating her being a farmer when she (as DemonDice) mentioned laughing at lolcows and posting on all kinds of forums, in a now-deleted instagram livestream. Calli gravitating to Pippa's content is natural, and she is the most probable EN member to be browsing here or the homeland.
Fauna is hiding a very high power level too based on the yab references and jokes she's made. Can't be a coincidence that both of them know Pippa and her newest lore.

Last edited:

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Miko New Year outfit debut event starting.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
kuro_company asked me if i would set it up since i made the sena one after other people were asking for one generally. I like sena and wanted a place for fan content to get aggregated, and i didn't want some groomer to end up running an official-ish discord for flavr so i made it.
When you become a discord janny...
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Okay so about kronii and the unicorn debacle (sorry in advance if you don't care).
first thank you @PekoWick for her median
Let's see. I don't watch her so I all i can offer to you is her numbers every month.
January median : 7172
View attachment 4238
February median : 8838
View attachment 4239
March median : 8579
View attachment 4240
April median : 8680
View attachment 4241
May median : 7818
View attachment 4242
June median : 10076
View attachment 4243
July median :
View attachment 4248
August median : 8888
View attachment 4244
September median : 7921
View attachment 4245
October median : 5913
View attachment 4246
I don't know if this is about the unicorn or its just her stream/game choices but oct is her worst month this year.

You can check their twitter next time. Also this is the site they use
VSTATS
November numbers
View attachment 9504
View attachment 9503
Edit : Wait you are talking about the median
November median : 7126
View attachment 9505
December median : 7561View attachment 9506
Second I'm not a mathematician so this is just my estimate.
So for her viewer there was a loss of 1500 to 2000 ccv, and arround 50k to 100k for vod views some times.

For memberships, her first stream has 1k likes, her two middle ones have 1.2k(may) and 1.3k(april), during tempus collabs on september 961 likes and on october 948 likes and 561 likes on her last october member stream, on november there were no collabs with men so she has 698 and 863 on her last two member streams, so at her peak she had around 1.2k and her worst was 561 likes for streams.
One of her most liked member posts is during tempus collabs it has 2.6k , and there is one with 1.6k after the collabs when irys got her new model, and another post around the same time with 2.6k likes, so for members there could be some but since the likes are all over the place, I'm not sure how many cancelled their membership.

For superchat the most i gathered from vt was this
january Ouro Kronii - $20,441
may Ouro Kronii - $19,077
july Ouro Kronii - $14,971
august Ouro Kronii - $32,281
september Ouro Kronii - $13,040
october Ouro Kronii - $12,502
november Ouro Kronii - $20,945
which her average is around 20k, and july being her worst pre tempus because of her moving houses and going to AX with her friends.
Then her other worst ones (september and october) were during the tempus collab spam and lack of solo streams.

So to summarize she did lose a chunk of money and viewers, which can be attributed to two things, the average fan leaving due to covid easing up, and unicorns leaving her.
BUT WORRY NOT, a decent portion of her unicorn paypigs moved on to a better more caring home, they I SHIT YOU NOT moved from kronii to Dottovu a way better choice for any unicorn obviously.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Can you explain the whole Astel situation? I never heard about any of this, and a quick search didn't turn up anything for me.

I instead found, in case others here don't know this, that Aruran was living like fucking trash to the point where I've seen people speculate that he was fully homeless before Stars. He has stated that he had a fucking cardboard box for a desk and slept in a sleeping bag until after he started, and he needed help from his chat and others to help him pick out furniture because he didn't know what a good bed looked like. No wonder the guy sounds so happy with where he is now when I catch him on stream or in collabs.

Also apparently this MS Paint drawing is how he cooled himself before air conditioning was a thing for him.
View attachment 9495
It's not widely discussed on eng community but if I recall the timeline correctly the whole charade happened exactly before Astel's 3D reveal stream (some shilling but definitely worth watching into, he had an entire dedicated soundtrack for this stream alone and made the experience feels like you're watching a musical performance-- which goes in line with his pl specialty), he had a short stream/twicast which I believed is already deleted as I can't find it on his channel anymore where he kept lamenting about his own inability to give his fans the best he wanted to achieve and pretty much venting about his current condition at that time to the point he started getting visibly shakky.
Astel in my opinion is a highly talented guy, every single solo concert he made has always been structured and made to accommodate his own character lore (with Arurandeisu coming in second most notably after he kickstart his aruranverse project) but he's a perfectionist with a high goal in mind which why is if something doesn't go as he predicted there's a high chance it's because he's planning something that goes beyond the current management's capability of that time (whether it's budget or something else) and he often treated it as his own big mistake. Beyond all that he's genuinely a great guy with big passion, he just needs a strong backup to keep his sanity afloat at times
Is this the Astel stream you're referring to? It's members-only and since you couldn't find it on his channel it may be unlisted, but it's still technically on Youtube. Title is "伝えておきたいことがあります。" If that's the correct stream, there was a Reddit thread (archive) about it and some discussion on the homeland. If not, then completely disregard all that.

In exchange I'll shill Astel's 3rd anniversary this year, which had singing, an anime plot and live TLs.
1672658733390.png

Edit: In other Stars news Fuma and Rio are revealing new outfits. I thought Uproar got sailor outfits not that long ago.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Is this the Astel stream you're referring to? It's members-only and since you couldn't find it on his channel it may be unlisted, but it's still technically on Youtube. Title is "伝えておきたいことがあります。" If that's the correct stream, there was a Reddit thread (archive) about it and some discussion on the homeland. If not, then completely disregard all that.
oh yeah it's this one, the reddit post basically summarized the whole gist well, too bad the person that had a more detailed summary has deleted their twitter so unless someone back then saved it, that's pretty much what I could say on the whole incident
I can say he's starting to be more positive now that he managed to churn out constant stuff out of his solo project, hopefully, it made him less stressed too

Fuma's new outfit looked pretty fantastic although the mask kinda distract the whole balance for me, overall design looks cool though and he has a matching kotatsu as a kite to play around with now
01.png
02.png

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Pekomon tournament has started.

RyanSapling

If anyone here is a fan of rhythm games or Proseka specifically, I recommend checking out Yashiro's stream from a week ago, where he plays the new song "What's Up? Pop!" for the first time. The song is the first 37 in the game, and also the first song to require the use of more than two fingers. It looks absolutely impossible, even more impossible than the already impossible songs that are in the game.

vestars20

Early Adopter
It's also important to consider Pippa only started getting huge numbers near the later end of the year (Assuming I'm not retarded in assuming this is for the year). It makes me wonder what a full year of huge successful Pip streams would bring in.
She made around a quarter of the money, 24k, just in December. She can fix her teeth for sure:makotomisaki:

I've linked it here a few times, but Yagoo explicit refers to the main revenue streams of Cover as merchandise, events, and memberships, with donations being just an extra.
Harada from Bandai Namco instantly compares it to how merch and live events are now higher revenue for Idolmaster than the games are. Cover and Anycolor add a subscription on top of that.
Well, considering how businesses focus on stable income sources like memberships it makes sense to not put effort in fishing for donations. Although, what's good for the business doesn't directly translate to money in the chuubas pockets. We have numbers for the superchat revenue split but not for other income.

Calli has admitted that she goes to sites like 4chan to ego-surf, she can't help herself even if the info there causes her to worry.

When you need a laugh

It has EN subs

angry sushi

Early Adopter
If anyone here is a fan of rhythm games or Proseka specifically, I recommend checking out Yashiro's stream from a week ago, where he plays the new song "What's Up? Pop!" for the first time. The song is the first 37 in the game, and also the first song to require the use of more than two fingers. It looks absolutely impossible, even more impossible than the already impossible songs that are in the game.

I'd love to see Gura tackle this game and see if she can handle this level of dexterity... or any rhythm at this point.

RyanSapling

I'd love to see Gura tackle this game and see if she can handle this level of dexterity... or any rhythm at this point.

I agree. I assume the reason she (almost) never plays them is that she doesn't want to, as she has played Bandori before, and Ina played Proseka, so I assume they would be able to get permission for regular streams for multiple games if they asked for it. But for some reason, she just streams any game once.

I would just love to see anybody play games they have a genuine interest to get better in. It is always more engaging to watch if you feel the streamer cares about what they are doing. For these games, they could even play with members which could be a lot of fun. Or get rich by having those "give me money so I can gacha" streams. Everybody wins.

paul

Early Adopter
Tamaki/Norio goes on hiatus because of stress/overwork (probably for a month). My first reaction was that she might be pregnant :cursedbae:
Tamaki is taking a break as his health has deteriorated to some degree due to stress from overwork.

Stated that a similar situation happened back when Norio-sensei was still a mangaka making 60-80 pages monthly.

This is primarily due to Tamaki constantly pushing himself out of a sense of responsibility as leader of NoriPro, and while he personally does not want to take a break, he understands that it is for the best.

Currently, there is no set duration/return date, but Tamaki intends to return to activities within a month.

While no streams will be done, videos that have been recorded prior will be uploaded in this period.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Pretty big indie vtuber MahouShoujoRiri (@KiramekiRiri) is graduating, she is followed on Twitter by Prof. Lando, Millie Parfait and Hyde (big name vtuber artist)

TwitLonger [here]

dtto. on voice problems after covid, it affects her singing

EDIT: You know those moments when you think or read about something, and then see it out of the blue?

Ame uses guns and Kronii has blades, but in lore of Hellsing I think they should be swapped, so Ame is a human going against a monster

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I finally started to check out Idol-EN after the collab with Pippa a few days back, and I feel like catching up on the Yuko Yurei vods is helping fill the Gura-less void as background entertainment while I work. It certainly helps that she's a fan of the shark herself, even if these early streams are her possibly leaning too hard into the inspiration. Hopefully, she can come into her own more as she gets more comfortable.

Rin Penrose is also entertaining with a vaguely similar sense of wonder that Sana once had, but I do not expect her to fill those shoes. Nobody can.

Sana love.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
There's a LazuLight collab on Friday and Pomu said that she's very excited for it. They already had their Post-Japan Zatsudan on Finana's channel a little over a week ago so it's time to start huffing copium.

What we know so far:
• LazuLight received their second outfits in January 2022.
• LazuLight were expected to reveal their 3D models during NijiFes on Oct. 2, 2022. However, due to VISA issues, only Elira was able to show off her unfinished model.
• LazuLight spent over 3 weeks in Japan on projects that still remain unannounced.
• During the Japan zatsu, Elira said something along the lines of 'You guys think you know what is was for, but...' which implied it wasn't for 3D, or wasn't exclusively for 3D.
• This led people to believe they'd be a surprise cameo for NJU 2022, but this didn't happen.

We are now here. Best predications are the same as ever: 3D, outfit, original song yadda yadda.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Tamaki/Norio goes on hiatus because of stress/overwork (probably for a month). My first reaction was that she might be pregnant :cursedbae:
With all the jokes on vtubers getting pregnant, Norio getting pregnant is the most realistic thing.

Here's some clip from Miko new outfit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom