"I'll take the day off! Watch my gargoyles~"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
As someone who generally tries to avoid getting caught up in roommate-posting, it would be nice if it were segregated away from the main thread. I'm not a purist who's totally against it (or else I wouldn't be here at all, of course) but I think avoiding it and letting the characters just be themselves is fun on its own. Also, lately, I've decided that it's hypocritical to hope that my own privacy is respected on the internet while reveling in the tearing down of the privacy of others.
I also prefer not to engage, but I think roommate-posting in the main thread is fine. But when someone makes roommate info their primary objective for using the site, as opposed to using the site because they want to read or talk about Vtubers and Vtubing, that's when the quality of discussion tanks.

Pros of having a roommate compilation:
- Prevents timelooping

Cons:
- Attracts retards
- Attracts takedown notices

So is there a way to have the good and not the bad? (Aside from the takedown notices, which have to be addressed differently.)

Probably not possible with stock XF but it would be ideal to just have a PL thread locked behind forum membership and x number of posts/reaction score.
This would be nice. It would keep the tourists and random lurkers away while at the same time possibly help the site grow by having more users actively replying or posting. Since its tied to reaction scores, people looking to shit up the forums would get ratio'd out.
Assuming there was a way to do this (Johnny Jambalaya is probably right that it can't be done with stock XF, or Proctor wouldn't have had to give out Early Adopter manually), pros and cons:

Pros:
- Automated decentralised gatekeeping

Cons:
- Encourages gaming of reaction scores. E.g. new accounts post memes to collect the requisite number of updoots a la Reddit. Many users (like myself) are liberal with their updoots and I don't want to have to think about giving them out.

Crossposting to the forum discussion section.
Let me know how do you all feel about this style of Recap! It was a bit more demanding on time and attention, but maybe it is worth it for comfort of reading? Next recap will be in a regular format, as I receive feedback and consider my options.​

As you might have noticed, some posts were placed in more then one recap, and in most cases it is intentional. For example, Kirsche is an indie vtuber, however her overlap with Phase Connect and getting a shout-out from Pippa gets her a spot in Phase Connect recap. But if you see something that doesn't feel right, feel free to DM me!

And of course, you can brought up any mistakes or missed info to my attention through DMs
After looking at this I prefer not to have company splits. The thread itself doesn't have company splits, by tradition and by design, so a semi-chronological recap also reflects that. Thank you for taking the time to experiment though! Other users may have different opinions.

Wheee. Started about 10 minutes ago.

Ophelia's first exposure to YabaIRyS was priceless. "Huh?! I thought we were talking about Halloween!"

IRyS: I don't know, maybe "erotic" is a strong word -
Ophelia: Yes, it is a strong word!

Even though Calli's Pekora eyes don't dart like the eyes on her own model, they stay wide open and have weird small twitches lol.

New Kanauru video.

I'll be really pedantic and REEE about how Sana and Calli driving Bae are the only ones using right-hand drives, which is correct for Australia, but Japan also uses right-hand drives. (Edit: PNG Fuma driving Ollie is also using a right-hand drive for some reason.) Also who let Kronii and Subaru on the road, and what is the scorpion-looking thing on Salome's car?

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Yagoo's Home for Broken Boys?
Featuring Axel, the Happiest Dingo Man in the world. I actually can't fathom Axel being depressed with how upbeat he is all the time.

Magni I know also has some kind of broken boy history, likely from his parents according to this clip. Axel actually can't process what Magni is talking about because...he's just Axel.
Funnily enough, this applies to some of JP Holostars as Izuru joined as a depressed college student and now that he has graduated he's now a depressed young-adult, Astel is by far the most known menhera in the group especially since the outburst he did after management rejected some of his projects and he had to revise a lot of stuff in the background while remaining actively streaming, and Oga having some constant self-doubt issue despite his content creating capability.
It's a good thing that Holostars are starting to take off further now although with slower growth than the girls because some of these guys would've fallen into obscurity further had yagoo didn't make this branch a thing

Anyway happy new year fellow chuba autists, here's to another colorful year of sperging and fighting over girls with voice changer

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Minna FAMILY ADVICE!!!!

Why do Sena, Minna, and bath Shiina have to stream at the same time????????

Minna raided into calli, as Calli is her favorite vtuber iirc. Calli recognized her and FlaVR, and a lot of chat did as well. Timestamp 2:10:33:

uh-Thank you m-minna vanilla... FlaVR? Are you sure? Really? From the famous vtuber group FlaVR.
Thank you so much for the raid. Hiii! Hi. What's up? Hello raiders. Thank you so much for the raid. Let's go.
FlaVR! Is that how you pronounce..? There's a story and a half.
But thank you very much, welcome raiders, welcome welcome everyone. We're just, we're just hanging out, just reading some supers.
Also in FlaVR news, the guy who ran the kuro_company account on twitter, "kani-san", has had to hand it off to someone else. Broke kayfabe and posted a heartfelt twitlonger:
: 1672646984225.png

ooc post​

Kayfabe break. I’m about to start my last semester of my masters and really need to focus on that and getting a job. I didn’t really have the time to run this account last sem but I did it anyway, now I realllllly don’t have the time. I made this account 50 days ago and now seems like a good place to end my involvement and transfer the account to someone else (no it’s not Pippa). This whole thing was a lot of fun, pretty interesting experience, and I have way more respect for fishman now. It’s hard to believe that a bunch of randos came together on twitter and made something like this work. There’s a couple people I’d like to thank for stuff that I don’t think they get enough credit for.

@azeharaD- His fake drama tweets, mainly the Minna one, inspired me to make this account. Without that I don’t think I would’ve done this.

@Minna_Vanilla- aka 1st Minna was the first talent account and did an amazing job rp-ing as a predebut vtuber. Think they really helped set the tone for early FlaVR lore.

@DonnaDMerlot- Believe they were the 2nd person to join, made some funny tweets, also helped set a lot of FlaVR groundwork and lore.

@AzraArcane- Azra was the voice of Donna and they got a lot of underserved criticism. Originally they didn’t want to be credited, but Donna/Dounut wanted to give them a shoutout. Then some people seemed to take that as Azra trying to grift people, when she didn’t even want to be credited originally. If you liked Donna, give her a shot.

@TmpMinnaVanilla- aka 2nd Minna aka Temp is still pretty active and has been messing around with Live2D after learning it to make their own Minna model. Temp even helped Sena out with her model.

@FlavrSupport- Support contacted me out of the blue and asked if we wanted a website. He ended up buying two domains, got email set up, and managed to make a website in like 2 days. He also made a website for mpreg (https://mpreg.flavr.moe) which is a beautiful parody of another site. FlaVR makes up a lot of nonsense so I wouldn’t be surprised if people still don’t believe that pretty much everyone has an @flavr.moe email address, including the main contact one hello@flavr.moe. Support has also done a ton of behind the scenes stuff and has been working on a 2.0 version of the website with his “interns” that looks really nice.

@Bonbon_Sena- Ofc everyone knows how impressive Sena’s DIY model, but I really want to shout out stuff she does that isn’t as well acknowledged. Sena’s debut/1st stream had a deceptive amount of work put into things and as a result was one of the smoothest and funniest debuts I’ve seen. It’s wild how flawless and enjoyable that stream was. The fact that someone with no stream experience was able to pull that off can deal with a chat that active is crazy. Sena has also been doing a ton of work behind the scenes with FlaVR and has really helped keep everything together.

/fvr/- I know stroking 4chan’s ego is never a good move, but the small group keeping FlaVR’s general thread running have been churning out great designs and are really pushing the boundaries on how you can use NovelAi for vtubing. Thumbnail gen, memes, fan art, testing out alt designs, tips on how to get good image gens, and ultimately getting together a new gen of designs. Also seems to have been working as a great way to spread the word of FlaVR. New people trickle in there all the time and we’ve gotten a lot of great stuff as a result of it. Of course /fvr/ brings with it all of the usual /vt/ drawbacks and they have some truly awful takes sometimes, but on the whole /fvr/ has been a net good for us, and helped with some major things.

The Capippis- Early into FlaVR’s launch I was watching a non-pippa stream and the chuuba mentioned FlaVR and they said smth like “only Capippis would do something like that”. Idk if that was a compliment, but I took it as one about dedicated Capippis are to their projects. Capippis have a history of pretty high effort community driven projects and the bar just kept getting raised. Personally, and I’m sure this is true for a lot of other people at FlaVR, I really felt like I had to give this project my all because I know how much effort has gone into community stuff before me. I know it’s cringe but idk how many other communities FlaVR would’ve worked in. Not only do Capippis have the drive to do smth like this and help out, but Capippis also are receptive to a goofy idea like this. Think Pippa was in low 1000s when this started and the first couple FlaVR streams were getting 300+ ccv. That’s an insane chunk. So thank you for giving us a shot and for continuing to stick around and following the convoluted antics.

Pippa- Of course gotta thank the mold mama. It’s wild that she allowed for something like this to exist when it could’ve caused issues for her. But she simply stated that she wasn’t involved on twitter and let us do our thing while still giving us support. And of course without Pippa’s general encouragement of community stuff, none of us would’ve even thought about doing something as absurd as FlaVR. She’s done a great job of fostering a community that is willing to do weird stuff just for the fun of it, and a community that is willing to support these people and other aspiring creators. I know I just praised the Pippa community already but they wouldn’t be here if Pippa didn’t do such a great job building this community up.

There’s so many people who put in work on this project. We’re easily talking about 50+ people who made talent accounts, actively participated in FlaVR lore, or tweeted out fan art they made. When I started watching Pippa I always wanted to be involved in one of the big Capippi projects and I’m really happy I managed to work on one as unique and as interesting as FlaVR. I’m looking forward to seeing how FlaVR keeps evolving and the other projects that Capippis cook up in the future. Thanks for everything.
I'm sorry. I'm up past my bedtime and didn't realize how dumb what I wrote sounded.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Don't know the context as I don't follow Salome, but it's a IW-SK Workstation Chair aka the Scorpion Gaming Chair
As for the context, the scorpion gaming chair is like, something that Salome really, really want to own because not only it's a pretty cool gaming chair befitting of an ojou-sama like her, it also matches her scorpion birthmark. Too bad it was expensive (Salome: "TWO MILLION YEN?!") and she's not sure where to fit it on her room.

Clip that explains it:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Funnily enough, this applies to some of JP Holostars as Izuru joined as a depressed college student and now that he has graduated he's now a depressed young-adult, Astel is by far the most known menhera in the group especially since the outburst he did after management rejected some of his projects and he had to revise a lot of stuff in the background while remaining actively streaming, and Oga having some constant self-doubt issue despite his content creating capability.
It's a good thing that Holostars are starting to take off further now although with slower growth than the girls because some of these guys would've fallen into obscurity further had yagoo didn't make this branch a thing

Anyway happy new year fellow chuba autists, here's to another colorful year of sperging and fighting over girls with voice changer
Can you explain the whole Astel situation? I never heard about any of this, and a quick search didn't turn up anything for me.

I instead found, in case others here don't know this, that Aruran was living like fucking trash to the point where I've seen people speculate that he was fully homeless before Stars. He has stated that he had a fucking cardboard box for a desk and slept in a sleeping bag until after he started, and he needed help from his chat and others to help him pick out furniture because he didn't know what a good bed looked like. No wonder the guy sounds so happy with where he is now when I catch him on stream or in collabs.

Also apparently this MS Paint drawing is how he cooled himself before air conditioning was a thing for him.
E3Vqk-AVIAI4dsa.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Also, Pippa got 100k in supers - good job all.
It's also important to consider Pippa only started getting huge numbers near the later end of the year (Assuming I'm not retarded in assuming this is for the year). It makes me wonder what a full year of huge successful Pip streams would bring in.

Sena was doing a karaoke of Linkin Park, she meant to sing ignorance but it sounded like Yamanbaance. Looks like she cut it out of the vod but I was able to screen record it on my phone. Sorry for the phone post and crude edit.

View attachment 9481
Sounds like she was trying to say "bliss 'n ignorance" but didn't space out the pronunciation so well.

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Regarding the numberfagging: besides the merch and streamlabs the numbers are also missing the membership earnings. When I see screenshots of memberposts here with thousands (which is only a buttom guess) of likes and multiplie that with a yearly membership of 60 bucks I get an non-negligible amount of income.
I've linked it here a few times, but Yagoo explicit refers to the main revenue streams of Cover as merchandise, events, and memberships, with donations being just an extra.
Harada from Bandai Namco instantly compares it to how merch and live events are now higher revenue for Idolmaster than the games are. Cover and Anycolor add a subscription on top of that.

原田氏:
 VTuberの場合,今はマネタイズの方法がある程度,確立されているわけじゃないですか。いわゆる“投げ銭”のような仕組みであったりとか。そこへ行くとメタバース事業のビジネスモデルというのは不確かですよね。どんな形をお考えなんですか。

谷郷氏:
 僕らとしては,VTuberのビジネスモデルとそんなに変わらないと思っています。というのも,VTuberのビジネスモデルって投げ銭じゃないんですよ。それはあくまで+αの要素でしかなくて,中心はメンバーシップやマーチャンダイジング,それからライブイベントなどで得られる収益なんです。

4Gamer:
 マーチャンダイジングというと,キャラクタービジネスに近いものと考えていいのでしょうか。

谷郷氏:
 一概にキャラクタービジネスと括ってしまっていいかは,難しいところです。もちろんアクリルスタンドみたいなグッズもあるんですが,ライセンス商品ではあっても,キャラクターのイラストが入っているとは限りません。どちらかというと,そのIPにまつわるグッズを身に付けたいという感覚なんだと思います。

原田氏:
 ウチの場合,「アイドルマスター」がまさにそんな感じですね。ゲームが起点のIPではあるけれど,収益の規模で見たらマーチャンダイジングやライブのほうが大きい。

Google Tanslate:
Harada:
 In the case of VTubers, isn't the method of monetization established to some extent now? It may be a mechanism like a so-called “throwing coin”. When you go there, the business model of the Metaverse business is uncertain. What kind of shape do you have in mind?

Tanigo:
 We don't think it's that different from the VTuber business model. Because the business model of VTuber is not a tipping coin. It's just a +α element, and the main thing is membership, merchandising, and revenue from live events.

4Gamer:

When you think of merchandising, can we think of it as something close to the character business?

Mr. Tanigo:
 It is difficult to generalize it as a character business. Of course, there are goods like acrylic stands, but even if they're licensed products, they don't always have character illustrations. If anything, I think it's a sense of wanting to wear goods related to that IP.

Mr. Harada:
 In our case, "Idolmaster" is exactly like that. Although games are the starting point of IP, merchandising and live performances are larger in terms of revenue.

Membership is the main reason I can't just apply an ad rate assumption to view numbers figure out within +/-20% accuracy what Cover and Anycolor make on YT, because I'm guessing it's actually an insane number. One person did a 9-month count of unique member chatters and found that Gura had 30k unique members for that range. That doesn't mean she had 30k unique members at any one time but it also doesn't count people who don't chat, and that probably means approaching a million dollars in yearly revenue after YT cut. So either company makes millions of dollars from memberships even if obviously not everyone is Gura.

PekoWick

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
uh-Thank you m-minna vanilla... FlaVR? Are you sure? Really? From the famous vtuber group FlaVR.
Thank you so much for the raid. Hiii! Hi. What's up? Hello raiders. Thank you so much for the raid. Let's go.
But thank you very much, welcome raiders, welcome welcome everyone. We're just, we're just hanging out, just reading some supers.
:shiinastare: SHES HERE! :shiinastare:
Hide your booze and cough sirup!!
Honestly holy shit i know Calli has been watching Pippa for a while now but with FlaVR recognition... I mean its pretty recent and probably the biggest thing Pippa did so far, but i wonder if Calli is an actual Capipi?

Also good on FlaVR anon to get a life! Wish him the very best. By the way, were you also contacted by the FlaVRsupport anon for discord?

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Also good on FlaVR anon to get a life! Wish him the very best. By the way, were you also contacted by the FlaVRsupport anon for discord?
not for the discord, but for web development help. I was asked to help figure out how to do twitter API junk, which i have never done before. It has been a learning experience. Support is a really cool guy despite being french.

Sven

It's also important to consider Pippa only started getting huge numbers near the later end of the year (Assuming I'm not retarded in assuming this is for the year). It makes me wonder what a full year of huge successful Pip streams would bring in.
Next new years eve could be an interesting if her growth continues or even speeds up, this stream in particular is kind of an oddity as it hit 2 big events at once plus a pretty significant raid (he did raid her right or did a bunch of people just come over anyways I can't remember now)

Honestly holy shit i know Calli has been watching Pippa for a while now but with FlaVR recognition... I mean its pretty recent and probably the biggest thing Pippa did so far, but i wonder if Calli is an actual Capipi?
Not sure we can confirm that far for now, her remark about FlaVR being a story matches a comment that was going by so she might have just been reading that and the uncertainty on pronouncing FlaVR makes me think she hasn't seen the stream/clips as Pippa mentions it by name many a time throughout. Would be a hell of a trip if she does know the history though.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Minna raided into calli, as Calli is her favorite vtuber iirc. Calli recognized her and FlaVR, and a lot of chat did as well. Timestamp 2:10:33:

Also in FlaVR news, the guy who ran the kuro_company account on twitter, "kani-san", has had to hand it off to someone else. Broke kayfabe and posted a heartfelt twitlonger:
:View attachment 9493

ooc post​

Kayfabe break. I’m about to start my last semester of my masters and really need to focus on that and getting a job. I didn’t really have the time to run this account last sem but I did it anyway, now I realllllly don’t have the time. I made this account 50 days ago and now seems like a good place to end my involvement and transfer the account to someone else (no it’s not Pippa). This whole thing was a lot of fun, pretty interesting experience, and I have way more respect for fishman now. It’s hard to believe that a bunch of randos came together on twitter and made something like this work. There’s a couple people I’d like to thank for stuff that I don’t think they get enough credit for.

@azeharaD- His fake drama tweets, mainly the Minna one, inspired me to make this account. Without that I don’t think I would’ve done this.

@Minna_Vanilla- aka 1st Minna was the first talent account and did an amazing job rp-ing as a predebut vtuber. Think they really helped set the tone for early FlaVR lore.

@DonnaDMerlot- Believe they were the 2nd person to join, made some funny tweets, also helped set a lot of FlaVR groundwork and lore.

@AzraArcane- Azra was the voice of Donna and they got a lot of underserved criticism. Originally they didn’t want to be credited, but Donna/Dounut wanted to give them a shoutout. Then some people seemed to take that as Azra trying to grift people, when she didn’t even want to be credited originally. If you liked Donna, give her a shot.

@TmpMinnaVanilla- aka 2nd Minna aka Temp is still pretty active and has been messing around with Live2D after learning it to make their own Minna model. Temp even helped Sena out with her model.

@FlavrSupport- Support contacted me out of the blue and asked if we wanted a website. He ended up buying two domains, got email set up, and managed to make a website in like 2 days. He also made a website for mpreg (https://mpreg.flavr.moe) which is a beautiful parody of another site. FlaVR makes up a lot of nonsense so I wouldn’t be surprised if people still don’t believe that pretty much everyone has an @flavr.moe email address, including the main contact one hello@flavr.moe. Support has also done a ton of behind the scenes stuff and has been working on a 2.0 version of the website with his “interns” that looks really nice.

@Bonbon_Sena- Ofc everyone knows how impressive Sena’s DIY model, but I really want to shout out stuff she does that isn’t as well acknowledged. Sena’s debut/1st stream had a deceptive amount of work put into things and as a result was one of the smoothest and funniest debuts I’ve seen. It’s wild how flawless and enjoyable that stream was. The fact that someone with no stream experience was able to pull that off can deal with a chat that active is crazy. Sena has also been doing a ton of work behind the scenes with FlaVR and has really helped keep everything together.

/fvr/- I know stroking 4chan’s ego is never a good move, but the small group keeping FlaVR’s general thread running have been churning out great designs and are really pushing the boundaries on how you can use NovelAi for vtubing. Thumbnail gen, memes, fan art, testing out alt designs, tips on how to get good image gens, and ultimately getting together a new gen of designs. Also seems to have been working as a great way to spread the word of FlaVR. New people trickle in there all the time and we’ve gotten a lot of great stuff as a result of it. Of course /fvr/ brings with it all of the usual /vt/ drawbacks and they have some truly awful takes sometimes, but on the whole /fvr/ has been a net good for us, and helped with some major things.

The Capippis- Early into FlaVR’s launch I was watching a non-pippa stream and the chuuba mentioned FlaVR and they said smth like “only Capippis would do something like that”. Idk if that was a compliment, but I took it as one about dedicated Capippis are to their projects. Capippis have a history of pretty high effort community driven projects and the bar just kept getting raised. Personally, and I’m sure this is true for a lot of other people at FlaVR, I really felt like I had to give this project my all because I know how much effort has gone into community stuff before me. I know it’s cringe but idk how many other communities FlaVR would’ve worked in. Not only do Capippis have the drive to do smth like this and help out, but Capippis also are receptive to a goofy idea like this. Think Pippa was in low 1000s when this started and the first couple FlaVR streams were getting 300+ ccv. That’s an insane chunk. So thank you for giving us a shot and for continuing to stick around and following the convoluted antics.

Pippa- Of course gotta thank the mold mama. It’s wild that she allowed for something like this to exist when it could’ve caused issues for her. But she simply stated that she wasn’t involved on twitter and let us do our thing while still giving us support. And of course without Pippa’s general encouragement of community stuff, none of us would’ve even thought about doing something as absurd as FlaVR. She’s done a great job of fostering a community that is willing to do weird stuff just for the fun of it, and a community that is willing to support these people and other aspiring creators. I know I just praised the Pippa community already but they wouldn’t be here if Pippa didn’t do such a great job building this community up.

There’s so many people who put in work on this project. We’re easily talking about 50+ people who made talent accounts, actively participated in FlaVR lore, or tweeted out fan art they made. When I started watching Pippa I always wanted to be involved in one of the big Capippi projects and I’m really happy I managed to work on one as unique and as interesting as FlaVR. I’m looking forward to seeing how FlaVR keeps evolving and the other projects that Capippis cook up in the future. Thanks for everything.

I'm sorry. I'm up past my bedtime and didn't realize how dumb what I wrote sounded.

:shiinastare: SHES HERE! :shiinastare:
Hide your booze and cough sirup!!

Shrek Swig good.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Considering we have a better idea of where Chuuba's/streamers make their money, and superchat money is interesting just for hypothetical discussions anyways, here are the numbers:

HololiveNIJIOther
>1. Sakamata Chloe - $905,275
>2. Hakui Koyori - $788,092
>3. Yukihana Lamy - $489,419
>4. Kazama Iroha - $478,819
>5. Usada Pekora - $477,769
>6. Houshou Marine - $451,495
>7. Amane Kanata - $421,631
>8. Momosuzu Nene - $413,493
>9. Sakura Miko - $410,574
>10. Tsunomaki Watame - $399,657
>11. Takanashi Kiara - $344,673
>12. Oozora Subaru - $338,607
>13. Shiranui Flare - $338,045
>14. Mori Calliope - $330,576
>15. Takane Lui - $329,131
>16. Shirogane Noel - $326,565
>17. Nekomata Okayu - $324,576
>18. Tokoyami Towa - $310,804
>19. Inugami Korone - $299,897
>20. IRyS - $283,168
>21. Natsuiro Matsuri - $262,022
>22. Ceres Fauna - $260,092
>23. Minato Aqua - $244,967
>24. Ouro Kronii - $242,770
>25. Laplus Darknesss - $236,843
>26. Gawr Gura - $230,092
>27. Hakos Baelz - $229,846
>28. Hoshimachi Suisei - $203,673
>29. Shirakami Fubuki - $201,025
>30. Nanashi Mumei - $195,288
>31. Uruha Rushia - $186,323
>32. Himemori Luna - $178,861
>33. Watson Amelia - $177,111
>34. Murasaki Shion - $171,945
>35. Shishiro Botan - $167,525
>36. Ookami Mio - $160,516
>37. Nakiri Ayame - $147,834
>38. Omaru Polka - $141,150
>39. Kaela Kovalskia - $140,392
>40. Aki Rosenthal - $112,767
>41. Tokino Sora - $109,693
>42. Ninomae Ina'nis - $106,053
>43. Tsukumo Sana - $102,900
>44. Vestia Zeta - $91,312
>45. Kureiji Ollie - $75,572
>46. Roboco - $67,718
>47. Yozora Mel - $66,387
>48. Akai Haato - $65,901
>49. Pavolia Reine - $59,157
>50. Kobo Kanaeru - $50,944
>51. Yuzuki Choco - $48,030
>52. Moona Hoshinova - $44,197
>53. AZKi - $26,563
>54. Anya Melfissa - $25,069
>55. Hololive - $22,166
>56. Ayunda Risu - $21,285
>57. Airani Iofifteen - $21,108

>1. Vox Akuma - $1,090,184
>2. Luca Kaneshiro - $608,962
>3. Fuwa Minato - $583,946
>4. Ike Eveland - $479,932
>5. Leos Vincent - $430,816
>6. Kaida Haru - $426,490
>7. Kuzuha - $412,171
>8. Mysta Rias - $408,056
>9. Mayuzumi Kai - $370,512
>10. Alban Knox - $369,799
>11. Kagami Hayato - $349,232
>12. Fushimi Gaku - $336,558
>13. Shu Yamino - $323,667
>14. Kanae - $319,276
>15. Saegusa Akina - $253,149
>16. Fulgur Ovid - $241,794
>17. Pomu Rainpuff - $235,364
>18. Sonny Brisko - $234,092
>19. Oliver Evans - $228,312
>20. Lauren Iroas - $211,245
>21. Hyakumantenbara Salome - $206,775
>22. Yuki Chihiro - $199,662
>23. Selen Tatsuki - $191,822
>24. Nagao Kei - $190,868
>25. Ibrahim - $178,499
>26. Kenmochi Toya - $170,070
>27. Uki Violeta - $166,434
>28. Furen E Lustario - $158,768
>29. Ange Katrina - $145,601
>30. Shirayuki Tomoe - $143,023
>31. Elira Pendora - $136,508
>32. Yugo Asuma - $131,869
>33. Scarle Yonaguni - $128,659
>34. Inui Toko - $123,630
>35. Nina Kosaka - $120,047
>36. Enna Alouette - $119,580
>37. Millie Parfait - $112,431
>38. Genzuki Tojiro - $109,788
>39. Tsukino Mito - $108,781
>40. Axia Krone - $102,504
>41. Kurusu Natsume - $102,357
>42. Watarai Hibari - $93,219
>43. Ars Almal - $90,464
>44. Debidebi Debiru - $89,464
>45. Sukoya Kana - $87,384
>46. Suzuki Masaru - $86,802
>47. Sasaki Saku - $82,094
>48. Hanabatake Chaika - $82,015
>49. Lize Helesta - $81,248
>50. Joe Rikiichi - $81,027
>51. Suou Sango - $79,187
>52. Rosemi Lovelock - $78,277
>53. Yumeoi Kakeru - $73,516
>54. Amamiya Kokoro - $70,373
>55. Finana Ryugu - $68,981
>56. Elu - $68,836
>57. Machita Chima - $68,353
>58. Yorumi Rena - $67,405
>59. Shiina Yuika - $66,637
>60. Yashiro Kizuku - $63,655
>1. kson (independent/Vshojo) - $480,387
>2. Chiyoura Chiyomi (Aogiri High School) - $203,904
>3. Matsunaga Iori (Riot Music) - $198,477
>4. Oma Kirara (Noripro) - $159,149
>5. Kurikoma Komaru (Aogiri High School) - $154,014
>6. Nekozeno Shin (Noripro) - $151,021
>7. Kurumizawa Momo (Noripro) - $134,836
>8. Kurumi Noah (VSPO) - $128,726
>9. Shirayuki Mishiro (Noripro) - $125,171
>10. Shitagai Nora (Sinsogumi) - $113,714
>11. Otodama Tamako (Aogiri High School) - $113,165
>12. Suou Patra (774) - $112,306
>13. Pipkin Pippa (Phase Connect) - $105,017
>14. Inari Iroha (Noripro) - $104,337
>15. Natsume Eri (independent) - $102,480
>16. Hizaki Gamma (Holostars) - $101,467
>17. Ichinose Uruha (VSPO) - $101,390
>18. Shirayuri Lily (ViViD) - $99,137
>19. Aizawa Ema (VSPO) - $97,348
>20. Astel Leda (Holostars) - $93,870
>21. Mizuki (Meridian Project) - $91,485
>22. Reglush Lionheart (Noripro) - $90,996
>23. Hoshino Supika (Masquerade) - $90,905
>24. Rumi (independent) - $88,798
>25. Noir Vesper (Holostars) - $87,201
>26. Natori Sana (independent) - $84,390
>27. Tabasuko (Mirolive) - $83,033
>28. Oshiro Mashiro (Aogiri High School) - $82,919
>29. Kizuna AI (Kizuna AI inc.) - $79,675
>30. Fuji Aoi (independent) - $79,667
>31. Hoozuki Warabe (Noripro) - $79,503
>32. Kanade Mimi (independent) - $79,303
>33. Mikan and the Vocal Note (independent) - $79,178
>34. Shinomiya Runa (VSPO) - $79,017
>35. Average (independent) - $76,569
>36. Amano Pikamee (VOMS) - $76,477
>37. Komori Met (774) - $71,294
>38. Inaba Haneru (774) - $69,386
>39. QuonTama (Guild QC) - $65,687
>40. Kokorone Hana (independent) - $65,156
>41. Tachibana Hinano (VSPO) - $62,627
>42. Nanto Kanaru (independent) - $62,151
>43. Yukoku Roberu (Holostars) - $61,741
>44. Namahoshi-chan (Sinsogumi) - $61,618
>45. Regis Altare (Holostars) - $61,483
>46. Kaga Sumire (VSPO) - $61,140
>47. Magni Dezmond (Holostars) - $60,645
>48. Joyu (independent) - $60,528
>49. Domyoji Cocoa (Riot Music) - $60,155
>50. Shigure Ui (independent) - $59,631
The EN branch for NIJI is a supa powerhouse but I was supprised that Kanae and Salami were so far down. Buncha popular chuubas in NIJI didn't hit 100k, supprised about Sukoya, Saku and Ars. Plus some NIJI's have their Superchats turned off, but maybe they make it up like Mayuzumi whose fans were so starved to give him money. The OG's Mito and Sora both got ~108k each, but Mito won't turn on subs.

Also, Pippa got 100k in supers - good job all.

Really, when I see these number I just miss Rushia.
:menhera:
For Mito, you can sub to her but she's not turning on membership. I remember reading Niji livers push merch more compared to SC (I think I read this before NijiEN, not sure how much have changed).

Looking at the numbers, Rushia is quite impressive since that's around two months of income.

From the others list, Brave Group has a lot of entries there (Aogiri, VSpo, and Riot Music) as well as Noripro. Patra is the major earner in 774 by far. Nice to see some indies I know. Hana doing well post IseV disbanding, Vsingers MiMi and Aoi. Would also recommend Guild QC's Quon Tama, a very good singer who recently got to 120k subs.

As for the context, the scorpion gaming chair is like, something that Salome really, really want to own because not only it's a pretty cool gaming chair befitting of an ojou-sama like her, it also matches her scorpion birthmark. Too bad it was expensive (Salome: "TWO MILLION YEN?!") and she's not sure where to fit it on her room.

Clip that explains it:

>Ojou-sama
>can't afford 1.6 million yen
>doesn't have space for chair
Impressive desuwa.

Right now watching Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu's first karaoke stream of the year.

For a long clip, VSpo's Pokemon metronome tournament. I haven't cleared Pokemon since Blue and played since Y so not sure about the reason for their rules.

And the loser's bracket here

This is what you might expect later at 9PM JST when holo held their own tournament.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not sure we can confirm that far for now, her remark about FlaVR being a story matches a comment that was going by so she might have just been reading that and the uncertainty on pronouncing FlaVR makes me think she hasn't seen the stream/clips as Pippa mentions it by name many a time throughout. Would be a hell of a trip if she does know the history though.
The "From the famous vtuber group FlaVR" part makes me think she at least has some clue what FlaVR is, because that could sound really fucking sarcastic and condescending otherwise - like if it were actually a tiny corpo shivering in Hololive's shadow. The safe thing to say would have been to just say Minna's name without trying to parse who the group was if she had no clue. Of course, Calli isn't known for always saying the right thing, and I usually try not to read too much into things like these, but given this and the Twitter follow and DMs, it's not as absurd as it once may have been to think that Calli is up on recent pink rabbit lore.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Can you explain the whole Astel situation? I never heard about any of this, and a quick search didn't turn up anything for me.

I instead found, in case others here don't know this, that Aruran was living like fucking trash to the point where I've seen people speculate that he was fully homeless before Stars. He has stated that he had a fucking cardboard box for a desk and slept in a sleeping bag until after he started, and he needed help from his chat and others to help him pick out furniture because he didn't know what a good bed looked like. No wonder the guy sounds so happy with where he is now when I catch him on stream or in collabs.

Also apparently this MS Paint drawing is how he cooled himself before air conditioning was a thing for him.
View attachment 9495
It's not widely discussed on eng community but if I recall the timeline correctly the whole charade happened exactly before Astel's 3D reveal stream (some shilling but definitely worth watching into, he had an entire dedicated soundtrack for this stream alone and made the experience feels like you're watching a musical performance-- which goes in line with his pl specialty), he had a short stream/twicast which I believed is already deleted as I can't find it on his channel anymore where he kept lamenting about his own inability to give his fans the best he wanted to achieve and pretty much venting about his current condition at that time to the point he started getting visibly shakky.
Astel in my opinion is a highly talented guy, every single solo concert he made has always been structured and made to accommodate his own character lore (with Arurandeisu coming in second most notably after he kickstart his aruranverse project) but he's a perfectionist with a high goal in mind which why is if something doesn't go as he predicted there's a high chance it's because he's planning something that goes beyond the current management's capability of that time (whether it's budget or something else) and he often treated it as his own big mistake. Beyond all that he's genuinely a great guy with big passion, he just needs a strong backup to keep his sanity afloat at times

kukkia

Early Adopter
From the others list, Brave Group has a lot of entries there (Aogiri, VSpo, and Riot Music) as well as Noripro.
Brave Group going from perhaps the universally hated corpo in Japan that was mostly just known the butt of jokes to being a real claimant for the no 3 spot behind Cover and Anycolor is one of the most surprising developments in vtubing tbh. Like VSPO was an acquisition but how they managed to turn Aogiri into a success in spite of coming from the mess that was Game-bu is actually impressive.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Makos worked on her ddr screen
signal-2023-01-02-03-34-01-363.jpg

She's cuurently live playin Dwarf Fortress

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Do you have the numbers for november and december for kronii like the ones below? (Thank you in advance for your service numbers dude)
Let's see. I don't watch her so I all i can offer to you is her numbers every month.
January median : 7172
View attachment 4238
February median : 8838
View attachment 4239
March median : 8579
View attachment 4240
April median : 8680
View attachment 4241
May median : 7818
View attachment 4242
June median : 10076
View attachment 4243
July median :
View attachment 4248
August median : 8888
View attachment 4244
September median : 7921
View attachment 4245
October median : 5913
View attachment 4246
I don't know if this is about the unicorn or its just her stream/game choices but oct is her worst month this year.

PekoWick

Do you have the numbers for november and december for kronii like the ones below? (Thank you in advance for your service numbers dude)
You can check their twitter next time. Also this is the site they use
VSTATS
November numbers
Fi3UCY7UUAMZEDQ (3).jpeg
Fi3UDUEUoAEAPis.png
Edit : Wait you are talking about the median
November median : 7126
Screenshot_2023-01-02-17-51-59-733-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg
December median : 7561Screenshot_2023-01-02-17-52-16-178-edit_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom