"Your waifu is a fucking horse! None of you are seeing heaven!"Eira Woolcott

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bug Eater

Kotoka and Meloco are playing the rude word dice game together: (I think it will be an endurance stream until one of them can spell ochinchin with the dice)

paul

Early Adopter
With all the jokes on vtubers getting pregnant, Norio getting pregnant is the most realistic thing.
I mean she is married for almost 2 years by now so it should me the next big news from her. And she is also a fine woman (by looks not by mind)

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I mean she is married for almost 2 years by now so it should me the next big news from her. And she is also a fine woman (by looks not by mind)

Japs be speedrunning IRL achievements RTA, no glitches, no exploits

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Japs be speedrunning IRL achievements RTA, no glitches, no exploits
Nope, they really don't, and that is like a national emergency. No life, all work and addictions. Recently even no work and no life. Imagine that, what losers, couldn't be me! haha...

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Nene is a 4view right now. Kawaii is on the up-and-up lately.

Nene is so far ahead of the rest of Kawaii, it's wild. I just can't figure out why!
Untitled3.png

Completely unrelated:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I have no words. Rie is something special:pikayabai:

Nene is so far ahead of the rest of Kawaii, it's wild. I just can't figure out why!
Look at gen 3 number difference. And especially on Aletta. Her subscriber count is something really surprising lately.
vivaldi_dyqqddEFK9.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
A certain tako human is drawing again....

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
The Prince of VTubers is live. Trying to 100% ...Animal Crossing?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1250-1300

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250

- EXPERIMENTAL RECAP FORMAT -

Mumei promises a stream later [post]. Context - many Holo girls are in Japan, possible guerilla off-collabs
Here it is [post], they play Jackbox and quit on sex question [post], thread goes into another Holo vs Niji discussion + jackbox mechanics

Mini recap for Ensok [post]

Keeki [post] and Kiara [post] tweet from Japan [post]

Watame 3rd Anniversary RockFes2022 started [post], clip of Watame Towa dance [post]

Hololive annual Gen 2 collab, Subaru was the hardest to talk with at the start [post]

Outer Wilds - Vestia Zeta started playing [post]

Tempus boys post the first episode of their D&D adventure in a new format [post], D&D discussions

Watame clip of her reading a letter to oversea fans [post]

Keekihime is having a bad cosplayer day [post]

Notes on Lia's anime girl scent stream [post]

Clip of Reimu and Astel speaking about playing Valorant and discussing possible team [post]

Kiara and Kronii are sponsored to sing a cover [post]. Original of the song, and an example of a sponsored cover [post]
Apparently lyrics are badly translated [post]

Namie/Sana held a booth at Comiket. Kiara also was there [post]

Several photos from Comiket 101 tag on Twitter, HoloPro displays and cosplayers [post]

Kaela leaks her Mii list, xyera is there [post]

DemonDice Karen is gonna re-brand [post]

Tempus boys continue with D&D [post]

Calli, Ina and Mel have a cake party, picture from Calli [post]

Kronii is not going to Japan, maybe [post]

Bae, Fauna and Mumei off collab [post], notes from the stream [post]
Towa on her zatsudan talked about that [post]

Fights in Bae's superchat [post]

Okayu has a fever, will not appear in year end stream [post]

Subaru had her last morning chat this year, a lot of details [post]

Hololive countdowns and watchalongs [post], some of the guests [post]

Namirin (IRyS PL) short stream, sample of her Patreon content [post]

Calli is gathering fan's favourite "Mori Moments" of the year. Funny, Wholesome, Overall [post]

The holo27 website was updated, Iofi is Lofi again [post]

Kobo is picking 2023 strawberry seeds [post], she skipped some years and disabled comments [post]

Clips of HoloID and Myth performing in 3D [post]

Hololive shuffle medley, members swap outfits [post], pictures [post], reaction [post], nice detail on Pekora-Moona [post]

Pako (Sana's character artist) wishes Namie (@namgoreng, ex Tsukumo Sana) [post]

Bae was using a very easy password [post], she wasn't the only one [post]

Ollie and Kobo publish cover of LUVORATORRRRRY! [post]

Dottovu and Kronii New Year tweet, archived [post]

Kiara is going to collab with Utano Pandora and Ophelia [post]

Vesper appeared on Takahata101's New Year stream [post], info on Takahata101 [post] and more about Taka [post]
Randon (Vesper PL) was on Takahata's streams [post]

Calli mentioned meeting Sana [post]

Vesper is doing another Twitter space [post], using his YouTube scheduled stream for a chat [post]
Notes on that Twitter space [post]

New Year HoloGra [post], Countdown screens [post]

Bae, Fauna, Mumei, Subaru and Lui will have an off-collab [post]
Also a timestamp of Altare and Axel in Holostars countdown

Mazumaro 2022 animation reel, mostly HoloMyth and idol [post]

Pekora goes all out with the rabbit year connection [post]

Ano Yatsu (Dan N) made a first song about a Holostar member, Axel Syrios [post]

Kiara with behind the streams details [post]
On production value of the Niji end of the year concert [post]

Archive - Nijisanji Unit Musicfes 2022 Day 1 [post]

Kotoka reached 100K subs [post]

First cover of Meloco [post], post MV stream [post]

Kyo celebrates birthday [post], art from the stream [post], first stream was privated, the second seems fine [post]

Clip of Reimu and Astel speaking about playing Valorant and discussing possible team [post]

Kotoka said "you fucking retards" on stream [post], she apologized later. Some website (Dexerto) reported on that [post]
Archive - Kotoka clip [post]. Notes on the reporter [post]

A guideline on how to buy the NJU ticket, discussion on outdated Japanese websites [post]

Selen posts first animated clip of series called NIJIBites, offers job to animators [post]

Rion Takamiya's roommate (@mochidukinoa) tweets about bad treatment of talent [post]
Archive of a tweet [post]
Opinion of a Nijisanji expert [post], clarification - it's about NBC Universal not a Nijisanji [post]
Maybe it's related to Trinity (a Niji unit) and how they were treated [post]

Kotoka does a handcam cooking stream [post], notes on that stream [post]

Oliver, Masaru, Genzuki and Kanda did a singing performance on roller skates [post]

xsoleil collab, Doppio is ball waxing [post]

Selen, Pomu, Rosemi and Finana are doing Phasmo collab [post]

Selen made a yearbook of NijiEN [post], she shared info on WWE 2K22 tournament, and hired a coder to make her Dragoon interactive [post]
Pippa tweets about balldos at Rekieta [post], he responds [post]
There is a back and forth [post]

Pippa decides to use ouja board but has doubts [post], she spooks herself shitless [post], thread discusses paranormal shit for pages and pages
Was that a gas leak [post]?

Uruka of has parents who don't believe in streaming [post]

New talent adopting the Nayvell Milkdrop of FlaVR [post]
Also, the recent Coco Blanc roommate and the recent Jubilee Jonagold roommate are rumored to be bf/gf, rumors are he is a sexpest groomer. Both stopped their vtuber activities
Details about /asp/ board and /vt/ board shenanigans, with /fvr/ caught in between them [post]

Phase Connect hosts its own Award Show [post], host is Remi and thread is not happy with this choice [post]
Discussion goes to Iori's voice

Pippa and Lisa collab [post]

Notes on Lia's anime girl scent stream [post]

Absolutely Human (@HashyaHan) interacts with Pippa [post], Pippa responded [post]

Azehara on AI art for thumbnail work [post]

About Pippa's possible ways of interacting with Jim's last call-in stream [post]

Tenma has postponed playing GOW Ragnarok [post], she is continuing in new year [post] - link to the stream on Twitch. She said she will do only the main quest.

thhrang wins an award as the Biggest /pcg/ Antagonist [post]. Congrats!

Lia is doing a forklift stream, gets blocked, moves to Twitch [post]

Pippa Yuko Yurei collab [post], pic of a table and a foot [post], pic of hands [post], people are wild with numbers and sizes [post]

Kirsche takes the -tism test [post]

The new Nayvell Milkdrop at FlaVR has big numbers, pic [post]

A Special Thread For Pippaposting [post]

Sena talked about preparations before the Pippa collab [post]

Uruka takes more days off [post]

Shiina was grinding krav maga in past [post], more details and info on Shiina and her fandom [post]
One of the people mentioned (Spooki) is accused of grooming and being a cloutchaser, discussion on him continues
Spooki's latest [post], and a bit more, Vee discord [post]
Archive - vt search on Spooki, also a call to action in case he is harassing someone you know [post]
Spooki is active in yuni luna's (Pippa's PL) cord [post], his behavior there [post], Henri is also there [post]

Shiina's 20K subs celebration stream [post]

Pippa is doing great on numbers [post]

Metokur's call-in stream [post], also Yuni stream, she shows her voices
Clip of Metokur predictions for Pippa and Phase-Connect [post]
Pippa made it into Jim's stream [post]
Archive - Pippa hijacks in mp3 [post], clip [post], and another one [post]

Again about PL thread, name of Shiina's PL [post], photo of someone /pcg/ claims to be Shiina [post], archive of the /vt/ thread [post]
Archive of another /vt thread, where anon says a tumblr is a source of picture [post]

Kirsche feels like shit and her throat hurts, she canceled the stream, while shouting out Pippa's call-in [post]

Tenma Maemi lost marshmallow rights [post], she was feeding antis [post]

Metokur's graduation stream starts with shilling for Pippa [post]

Minna visited Sena's stream [post]

Lia is interacting with an anti [post]

Lia is pushing voice acting hentai to Uruka and Iori [post]
Eira Woolcott took the -tism test [post]

Question about VReverie group in general [post], people here are more familiar with Ophelia Midnight and her teaching on how different vtubers speak
More about other members [post]

Kson posted video with OniGiri in Tokyo, OniGiri's face in a mask was shown shortly [post]

News from the other forum, CenturyLink / Qwest / Lumen has stopped blackholing [post]

Shout-out to Sava Safari of kawaii production [post], question about who is underrated in corpo
Details about Sava's recent success [post]

The Proctor is suffering, thread spirals into head mod elections, where every candidate doesn't want to win [post]
Election posters [post], smear campaign [post], Nene poster [post]

Mikeneko is getting a new outfit [post]

Annual Shinkai Festival held by Else and Poki the Shark, guests [post]

Azehara on AI art for thumbnail work [post]

Example of a sponsored cover [post]

Yuko Yurei is having a bad day, feeling nauseous [post]

Futakuchi Mana got a sweet DM from a big name agency vtuber, Lisa from Tsunderia congratulates her [post]

Patra is recommended for Armored Core games [post], rumors about her age [post], videos of her PL [post]

One of the Sony vtubers got a new live2d model [post]

Neo Sparkles from idol is graduating [post]

CR Ojiji confirms that the next CR Cup (Apex tournament) will be the last one [post]

YouTube rules update - swearing in first 15 seconds of the video will get it demonetized, works retroactively too [post]

Kirsche takes the -tism test [post]

Mister Metokur vtuber model by fans [post]

Reticule starts crystal discussion, which later develops into armchair psychology shitfest [post]

Rin Penrose opens membership [post], they got Deus Ex permissions [post]

Azehara's experience with YouTube monetization [post]

Ashizawa Saki's channel will be nuked at Japan's New Year [post]

Details and info on Shiina and her fandom [post]
One of the people mentioned (Spooki) is accused of grooming and being a cloutchaser, discussion on him continues
Spooki's latest activities [post], and a bit more [post]
Archive - vt search on Spooki, also a call to action in case he is harassing someone you know [post]
Spooki is active in yuni luna's cord [post], his behavior there [post]

SourGrape model is ready, debut soon [post]

Archive - Juna's karaoke - 【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 WARNING VERY SCUFFED [post]

Metokur's call-in stream [post], also Yuni (Pippa) stream, she shows her voices
Metokur predictions for Pippa and Phase-Connect [post]
Pippa made it into Jim's stream [post]
Archive - Pippa hijacks in mp3 [post], clip [post], and another one [post]

Sava Safari is doing a 5 days Nonstop donthon [post]

Archive - Ophelia's unarchived karaoke - SINGING TO 20K【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】 [post]

Kirsche feels like shit and her throat hurts, she canceled the stream, while shouting out Pippa's call-in [post]

Metokur's graduation stream starts with shilling for Pippa [post]

Dottovu and Kronii New Year tweet, archived [post]

idol opens English wave auditions [post], about equipment money and the revenue split [post]

Vtuber Political compass [post]

Bunny_GIF is streaming as IRL person Bunny Ayumi [post], she stopped using vtuber model after cancelation [post]
Why she was canceled iirc [post], Admiral Bahroo was in the mix [post], more details and a twitlonger about bunny [post]
And article about Bahroo [post]

Kiara is going to collab with Utano Pandora and Ophelia [post]

Vesper appeared on Takahata101's New Year stream [post], info on Takahata101 [post] and more about Taka [post]
Randon (Vesper PL) was on Takahata's streams [post]

Yuria had serious problems in travel, the boat engines broke down [post]

Mazumaro 2022 animation reel, mostly HoloMyth and idol [post]

Recap 2022 songs from Pina Pengin of PRISM Project [post]

Let me know how do you all feel about this style of Recap! It was a bit more demanding on time and attention, but maybe it is worth it for comfort of reading? Next recap will be in a regular format, as I receive feedback and consider my options.

As you might have noticed, some posts were placed in more then one recap, and in most cases it is intentional. For example, Kirsche is an indie vtuber, however her overlap with Phase Connect and getting a shout-out from Pippa gets her a spot in Phase Connect recap. But if you see something that doesn't feel right, feel free to DM me!

And of course, you can brought up any mistakes or missed info to my attention through DMs
since I wasnt away for a bit, and am only interested in whats going on with Hololive, I appreciate the split.
I think its easier to read and I can filter by what is important to me and my interests.
Ofc, other people in the tread might have other opinions, but for me this felt even more condensed, which is what a recap should be

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Checking in on Altare's FF14 stream and he's playing violin (edit: it's a cello) or something? He's trying to re-create Matoya's theme. Hit me with those late stickers if this is known about him, but damn it's neat and I didn't know at least.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
:shiinastare: SHES HERE! :shiinastare:
Hide your booze and cough sirup!!
Honestly holy shit i know Calli has been watching Pippa for a while now but with FlaVR recognition... I mean its pretty recent and probably the biggest thing Pippa did so far, but i wonder if Calli is an actual Capipi?

Also good on FlaVR anon to get a life! Wish him the very best. By the way, were you also contacted by the FlaVRsupport anon for discord?

Calli is from the old internet. People were speculating her being a farmer when she (as DemonDice) mentioned laughing at lolcows and posting on all kinds of forums, in a now-deleted instagram livestream. Calli gravitating to Pippa's content is natural, and she is the most probable EN member to be browsing here or the homeland.
Fauna is hiding a very high power level too based on the yab references and jokes she's made. Can't be a coincidence that both of them know Pippa and her newest lore.
It's been speculated for a long time that Karen is an irregular viewer of the farms thread. We know for a fact that many of the Holos view /vt/ very regularly. Hell, Kiara, Moona, and Iofi have directly given evidence they view shit from there. Though as AmpleChip points out, the evidence for Farms viewership for Karen comes from the Demondice end. With her interest in weird shit and a lot of the allusions she's made (She's directly referenced DSP a few times hasn't she?) it's a pretty safe assumption she's at least a lurker on the Farms.

On top of Karen, I wouldn't be surprised if Ina, Fauna, and Watson weren't at least aware of the farms/this place. Watson is a total degen, we know that. And Ina and Fauna are both up there as well. Ina does a really good job keeping her power level in check, whereas Fauna is much more sly at letting it leak every once in a while (see - Bananas out for Donkey Kong). And really, the farms are mentioned enough on /vt/ who knows really.

How can this fucking BRIT be so entertaining
View attachment 9522
That entire series of events had me in stitches. I know Rin and Yuko and the others from Idol-EN just recently premiered. Are they all pretty decent? Or are Yuko and Rin the big stand outs?

The Prince of VTubers is live. Trying to 100% ...Animal Crossing?

Sounds like she's unabashedly going to Timewarp.

Edit: And she's got a tracker website. holy shit, she's going hard to the paint with this.
1672684384427.png
Checking in on Altare's FF14 stream and he's playing violin or something? He's trying to re-create Matoya's theme. Hit me with those late stickers if this is known about him, but damn it's neat and I didn't know at least.
He's apparently a really talented Cellist. He's brought it out on streams a few times.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Checking in on Altare's FF14 stream and he's playing violin or something? He's trying to re-create Matoya's theme. Hit me with those late stickers if this is known about him, but damn it's neat and I didn't know at least.
Altare plays the Cello, aka these big fucking things. It is like the Bass to the Violin's Guitar, thicker strings and sounds heavier in-general while being vastly unappreciated compared to its more popular cousin. He's playing the theme quite well just going off by ear, unless I missed that he grabbed sheet music somewhere.

Cello-Thumbnail.png

Horo7618

No one in particular
Altare plays the Cello, aka these big fucking things. It is like the Bass to the Violin's Guitar,
Kinda-sorta... the lowest string on a cello is actually only a couple notes lower than the lowest note on a standard guitar, and a bass guitar matches the tuning of a double bass (which is a lot bigger than a cello)

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Kinda-sorta... the lowest string on a cello is actually only a couple notes lower than the lowest note on a standard guitar, and a bass guitar matches the tuning of a double bass (which is a lot bigger than a cello)
I was more making the comparison between the two as the "bass" instruments that are usually in the background when both instruments are in use, while Violins and Guitars tend to be more at the forefront of music consciousness especially to casual listeners IME.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Fuyo out with a short animation.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Or are Yuko and Rin the big stand outs?
Yuko and Rin are definitely the most popular of their gen by sub count (Yuko by a large margin), and I would say they are the most entertaining of the bunch as well, Rin especially for being, well, whatever the hell a Rin is. I'd throw a bone to Juna Unagi as well, she has a bit of a debuff in subcount for whatever reason but she has both that cozy mommy energy and a good sense of humor, and especially gets along well with her genmates. Can't comment on Pochi and Fuyo since I don't really watch them at all.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jokes aside.
It is just good practice to keep tabs on competition. Especially up and coming ones.
Liking them is secondary. But alas we are in the "everyone is a friend" vtubing sphere :sanasmile:
A bunch of women in the same industry, with extremely similar interests and personalities wouldn't be able to find a few people that they'd be friends with. That would just be crazy talk.

Not-Username

A bunch of women in the same industry, with extremely similar interests and personalities wouldn't be able to find a few people that they'd be friends with. That would just be crazy talk.
Behind the scenes only cat fights :pippaseethe;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom