"I hope all future is blessed with happiness"Pako

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not-Username

That should be fun.
Probably Subaru instead of choco due to Engrish(they cook)

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sleepy has a really high CCV because of some Twitch Drops shit.

She's having horrendous luck in actual Tarkov and getting memed on by the game, but I'm glad she's getting this many eyes on her, she absolutely deserves it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Also, @Reticule , looks like she is fixing herself!

The funny thing is that people like Pippa can develop a weird immunity to the general filth and decay they surround themselves with. There's a good chance that aside from some maintenance issues like her teeth, the rabbit is in decent health and has a long life of cringe ahead of her.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
I'm agree with Charzu ^_^:mikothumbsl:

Wtf happened? Went from 200 daily to 1-2k. Thats a 900% increase.
Her accent filtered me, so idk. Maybe shorts? Aletta and Oceane post like 5+ shorts everyday.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Horo7618

No one in particular
You're assuming medical science has advanced to the point of actually treating mold people, which seems unlikely, TBH.

kestraline

Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Time for Lia deep dive, CWC is too much, but a murderer is ay okay:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wold say her real average is closer to 17k and not 20k. That 32,281 from August seems like an anomaly and it deviates way too much from the norm. Don't think there has been a significant loss in superchat that could be attributed to unicorn spergout and it mostly has to do with ups and downs in the trend.
August was because of her anniversary

Also here are her earnings for the whole year from vt, Ouro Kronii - $242,770
At most she probably lost 1k from unicorn superchats, which doesnt mean much for her, since they make more from merch, and unicorns or not someone would buy it anyways, the most she lost was CCV and even then not everyone that left was an unicorn, some may have left because of burnout or not having time to watch.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The funny thing is that people like Pippa can develop a weird immunity to the general filth and decay they surround themselves with. There's a good chance that aside from some maintenance issues like her teeth, the rabbit is in decent health and has a long life of cringe ahead of her.
You're assuming medical science has advanced to the point of actually treating mold people, which seems unlikely, TBH.
I think this sums it up accurately

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina playing a horror game!!

I don't want to post every stream she does (we all know her schedual right?) but Shiina is telling a story about going onto public VR chat with a IRL gal pal recently, and there were lot of femboys, the femboys told them about vibrating buttplugs for VR, Shiina asked her discord about it and her discord told here this was really common or normal.
:shiinastare: Shiina.... your discord is gay and degen, all discords are gay and degen.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

This really annoyed me:
1672701945075.png
Dude. No. It's Me First And The Gimme Gimmes.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Rin Penrose is also entertaining with a vaguely similar sense of wonder that Sana once had, but I do not expect her to fill those shoes. Nobody can.

Sana love.
While you are correct about Sana - have you watched Sara Nagare from PRISM project? (thxs to @God's Strongest Sanalite for the recc. months ago)
The similarities will be obvious from the get-go, but she has her own vibe and is entertaining. I'd personally recommend checking out her SOMA playthrough.

Nene is so far ahead of the rest of Kawaii, it's wild. I just can't figure out why!
I used to watch some of her content, but I still can't watch her after that "Graduation" thumbnail she used for a stream the SAME weekend Sana was graduating. She fucking knew what she was doing, and it was in bad taste IMO.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
When you don't take an antibiotic because you are the antibiotic.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH live in 2 days but OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kalion

:)
Yuko 30k celebration starting. Going to be playing Crab Game, Fall Guys, and Transformice with chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom