"WHY DID THEY CALL IT CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST WHEN ITS NOT A HOLOCAUST MOVIE!?"Dizzy Dokuro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yuko 30k celebration starting. Going to be playing Crab Game, Fall Guys, and Transformice with chat.

Things can only go well with that shot counter :smugpipi: :calidrinking::calivomit::vomit::amepopcorn:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder wife is live!

ami_architects.jpeg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I just saw the cow of the year thread was posted on the homelands. Was there anything like that planned on here? Something like "best indie", "biggest unicorn", "something for best corpo", "best Pippa", etc?

Kalion

:)
"Wait, can I do an ahegao?"
She hasn't even started drinking yet.
1672705299802.png

kestraline

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Shimada Tiger is doing commentary on a Guilty Gear tournament

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
That's why you get the staff or talents to make it based on short clips. People do nominations and if one of the talents starts to appear way too much on the categories you curate the nominations a bit and pull them out of that category. That way you avoid shit like the Game Awards being known as "The Last of Us 2 Awards" a few years back or "God of War 2 Awards" this year. Or similar to how Crunchy Roll are known as "My Hero Academia Awards"
It doesn't really change if you base it off clips. Let's say you had three clips, and one of them is Pippa. Pippa wins. Doesn't matter if the other clips were better , doesn't matter if Pippa says not to vote brigade her or tells everyone to vote for someone else, doesn't matter if it's fans voting or other vtubers. Pippa has the most fans, Pippa wins. If you had three clips and none of them were Pippa, we'd all go: "but where's Pippa? This was rigged, she totally would have won that if she was included." And by curating the list to not include Pippa as you suggest, they'd be right to say it.

The award show system they came up with worked. For very little outlay, they got a lot of people talking about Phase Connect and the awards show, they put some spotlight on the less-viewed talents, and it doesn't look like there's any resentment between the talents for the results of the awards went, all of which could easily change if you decide to change the format.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
While you are correct about Sana - have you watched Sara Nagare from PRISM project? (thxs to @God's Strongest Sanalite for the recc. months ago)
The similarities will be obvious from the get-go, but she has her own vibe and is entertaining. I'd personally recommend checking out her SOMA playthrough.

I used to watch some of her content, but I still can't watch her after that "Graduation" thumbnail she used for a stream the SAME weekend Sana was graduating. She fucking knew what she was doing, and it was in bad taste IMO.
First, I'm glad you took my recommendation, makes me feel good knowing my shilling is making a difference for the girls I care about :sanasmile:

As for what you said about Nene, do you have any record of this stream/thumbnail existing? I tried searching for it on her channel but came up empty. I'm generally fine with Nene's content, I just listen to her asmr from time to time, but if she made even a minor slight against my oshi then it's WAR :guratism:

(It should say my fucking autism but you get the point)

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
That entire series of events had me in stitches. I know Rin and Yuko and the others from Idol-EN just recently premiered. Are they all pretty decent? Or are Yuko and Rin the big stand outs?
I think I saw each of the new members have some people from here representing them at first. Although that has fallen off, Yuko and Rin do have the lion's share of posts at this point. They are both cute in their own way! Also Yuko helps fill that loli shaped hole in my heart that Goorah leaves me with consistently. Yuko is just more foulmouthed which takes some getting used to.

3k is almost enough for me to want to tryout. But Semitic money...

There has GOT to be a catch. There just fucking HAS to be.
Yes, the catch is that it is a small corpo that has caught lightning in a bottle with their EN branch. It's not good enough that they had this initial success, they must capitalize on it or they'll just flame out in the near future. "We are currently exceeding our vague 4 year projection" means nothing if you don't actually exponentially push past that point. Now is the time for them to have major growth and they ought to be very aggressive in this moment. They aren't doing anything groundbreaking regarding content, they've just had some really good marketing and picked actually talented individuals. They unironically need to double down and keep marketing these girls. Gura is literally gone right now, so blasting some Yuko ads would likely help her grow even more. Listen to me you jewboy CEO, keep doing whatever you can to put these girls in front of other vtubing content and you'll have yourself a second wave of fans joining up in no time. Throw out some compilation ads of the girls laughing and watch how people click just to see more of it. It's so simple it almost hurts, because I haven't seen anymore ad based marketing from them.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hear pushing prepacked coffee is all the rage with corpo talents right now.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
It's a short video. Here:

I was watching less of her content before, this pushed me to dropping her streams completely.
2023-01-02 16_58_47-Window.png

edit:
Haven't seen any coffee merch yet from those I follow. A couple years ago I saw several youtubers that I follow have the same supplier. Wonder if it's gonna be the same company.

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just saw the cow of the year thread was posted on the homelands. Was there anything like that planned on here? Something like "best indie", "biggest unicorn", "something for best corpo", "best Pippa", etc?
Someone was planning it but nobody gave a shit so it was kinda forgotten about.
That's one of the main issues with this place, we COULD do cool and interesting things like that, but that requires more people to actually care and contribute and plan it out. Proctor isn't some pushy broom-sweeper who will force anyone into things (even if he tried this place is an offshoot of the farms so good luck with that), so it's really up to all 500something registered users to make things happen.

Don't look at me though, i'm as lazy as they come and really can't be bothered but to sardonically comment on things while watching.

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
While you are correct about Sana - have you watched Sara Nagare from PRISM project? (thxs to @God's Strongest Sanalite for the recc. months ago)
The similarities will be obvious from the get-go, but she has her own vibe and is entertaining. I'd personally recommend checking out her SOMA playthrough.
I've been watching her New Vegas playthrough on and off, as well as Dinkum, and I'm a fan. Either way, I'm definitely drawn into the energetic brown Australian women, can't get enough of them.

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.
longest hiatus...
saddest graduation...
:inaunravel:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I've heard that too, in fact the great Dingo of Tempus has provided us with some down under Northern Elysium style coffee for all Axelotls to consume. The image on the package has taken a bold new approach in art direction that is just so very Axel. He truly pushes all boundaries no matter what.

Extremely real life Axel coffee.png

This should really put a dent in the Phase Connect coffee empire's growth projections.

Edit: Speaking of Axel, I just found this. The very true and real story of THE Axel Syrios.

Last edited:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Taste testing with Faunmei

edit: wish this was handcam

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Haven't seen any coffee merch yet from those I follow. A couple years ago I saw several youtubers that I follow have the same supplier. Wonder if it's gonna be the same company.
A lot of them ended up being connected and I won't be surprised if most of them are. The annoying thing is they claim they own the company instead of just saying they're licensing the coffee and it's made for their brand in terms of flavor like G-Fuel does or how Phase just openly says they're getting it from whatever company.

Someone was planning it but nobody gave a shit so it was kinda forgotten about.
Well screw it, I'll make a thread.

The topics I think so far are, and I'll add any suggestions that are reasonable:

Best Indie:
- Grimmi
- Kirsche
- Mina Vanilla
- Sleepy
- Sena

Biggest Menhera Moment / Biggest Yab (I need suggestions):
- Lia
- Pippa
- Shiina
- Tenma

Most Notable Final Yab of Graduation:
(I know there are people who did graduate I'm just bad at remembering them, help me @Takodachi and @Takowednesday)

The Worst Unicorn:
- Gabriel Kroniig
- Henry
- ?

Best Corpo:
- HoloLive
-Ninjisanji
- Phase Connect
- The Penis Haver Corpo (HoloStars?)
- VShojo

Most Notable Asylum Member:
- Nolan Crush

I can add a couple other recommended categories, and then I'll make the thread tomorrow.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom