"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't know what you might consider a worthy Yab, but Axel showed the top of his whole damn head without hesitation somewhat recently on his Christmas baking stream that Holopro had to kill the VOD as soon as possible that they even cut his outro part way through it playing. You could practically watch the VOD die in real time while watching the stream for how fast they pulled the plug when it was over.
Didn't Rie also show the top of her head once in a ???? stream where she was baking Halloween cookies and playing the knife game with her fingers.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara is playing the train game

It's a short video. Here:
I was watching less of her content before, this pushed me to dropping her streams completely.
2023-01-02 16_58_47-Window.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Nijisanji JP Debi Debiru will be hosting a 2023 related stream in an hour. While this is probably just gonna be something filled with languages you don't understand except nijifags, I decided to mention it here mostly because Meloco is apparently part of said stream and the only EN there.

ngl it kinda like a hueg step for her

Mehk

???? New wave? New addition? Have zero idea what the fuck this is.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I should watch Switch Sports more

anyway here's more Faunmei

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Now this may be just IRyS being IRyS and the rest being coincidences.
IRyS refered to not streaming Off-collabs with the 3 from council as not happening all the time because of not living in the same home, because she has her own home, a grandma and a cat (her words).
A weird way of wording when "the hotel is far from her home" would have sufficed, but again, this is IRyS.
Bae said that her visit to japan would be long, and the rest haven't said as much, but they are still there.
Now it may be just a mini vacation+meeting everyone.

:cursedbae:But what if they are in Japan to record in the mocap studio with 3D models?:cursedbae:

Just a thought.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
“it’s because you don’t have the strapon” -Mumei 2023

Yeah, Mumei has it

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Considering that refers specifically to TEMPUS, it might be something like new additions, ie:
- Tempus related official content (lore-focused content such as voice packs or whatever, most likely)
- Tempus bois getting merch (likely)
- Tempus bois getting outfits (not likely, but possible)
or it could be something else entirely with some relation to TEMPUS, iunno

“it’s because you don’t have the strapon” -Mumei 2023

Yeah, Mumei has it
Nolan what the heck

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

The 5th member of Tempus is finally debuting I see, this has been hinted at since practically the beginning. I can't believe it took them this long to unleash him.

He was there in the Tempus manga.
Tempus manga.PNG
Now here is what his Vtuber model looks like.
5th member of Tempus.jpg

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
The 5th member of Tempus is finally debuting I see, this has been hinted at since practically the beginning. I can't believe it took them this long to unleash him.

He was there in the Tempus manga.
View attachment 9541
Now here is what his Vtuber model looks like.
View attachment 9542
Calli stop! There are limits to multitasking! :guh:

Airless

Active lurker
I can add a couple other recommended categories, and then I'll make the thread tomorrow.
Can there be a La Creatividad category? In honor of Ame of course, but there's a ton that could be nominated, whether it's the stream itself or stuff like organizing large events/collabs.

Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega. Please no Omega.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Maybe HL is pulling an Irys and debuting one or two new Holostars members instead of a proper new gen. Or maybe it's Holostars EU/KR/ID. Or their manager is getting models like a Chan and Nodoka.. so Omega lol

It says new friends so I don't think it's new outfits or whatever.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
The best serious guess I have that seems plausible (unless they're trying to really capitalize on Holostar EN's success with a Gen 2) is probably something like a mascot reveal for Tempus. Altare and Magni were talking a long time ago about needing to make mascot concepts to pitch to management back just before the Magmites spiders, the Axelotls, Cultare slimes, and the Vestie bats become the unofficial mascots in their fan works to represent each talent's respective fanbase. Management even stressed to Magni as Magmites were picking up steam that the Magmites were not his official mascot yet and to make that clear to his audience, though that didn't stop the obvious popularity of the concept within the Magverse fandom.

So I'm expecting some new little mascot buddies to represent each Tempus member's personal mascot, like Tenma's little ferret that he has that he sometimes streams with.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So I'm expecting some new little mascot buddies to represent each Tempus member's personal mascot, like Tenma's little ferret that he has that he sometimes streams with.
That.. is actually probably the most plausible explanation. New outfits and official mascots.

Faceless Waifu

Early Adopter
Nijisanji JP Debi Debiru will be hosting a 2023 related stream in an hour. While this is probably just gonna be something filled with languages you don't understand except nijifags, I decided to mention it here mostly because Meloco is apparently part of said stream and the only EN there.
Ah, as it turns out, it's the party game thingie that is the same one Elira Pendora participated exactly this day last year. Looks like Debiru decided to make it official to bring an EN into the game, and Meloco is the one that got invited or willing to participate.

1672718859151.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Juna popped into Sara's stream just as she died. Between this and the upcoming Lisa collab she's been networking with a fair few other small corpo girls lately, especially ones I like. Maybe she's trying to get my attention and steal me back from RIn
1672719002113.png

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

1672719414323.png
@The Proctor

Is Vesper the Star's version of Watson? He goes for a while, and a new branch premiers? Find out next time!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Can there be a La Creatividad category? In honor of Ame of course, but there's a ton that could be nominated, whether it's the stream itself or stuff like organizing large events/collabs.
Sure, a creativity category could be good. A lot of the limitation just comes down to how much I know as I'm mostly a Pippa Poster, so I'll need you guys to feed me names. I also think limiting it to 10 or less real categories is a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom