"I don't think you are preventing world war 3 by arguing with people on the internet"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
And people here bitch about NijiEN gachis all the time even though there's not much difference between the stereotypical Chinese office ladies and male Japanese NEETs who make up both groups of gachis.
No matter how retarded the JP otakus get, at least they aren't Chinese.

Accumulating a large Chinese fanbase means you now have to worry about nationalistic spergouts and/or possible Chinese government regulations against video games/streamers/foreign companies/etc.
Also, the Nijimales' gachis are fujos. I suspect that might make them feel more off-putting.

lvl8

dumb wings

D&5E rules faggotry ahead. I really should just drop this game from my memory.
Vesper also keeps forgetting (or ignoring) that Eldritch Blast should be rolling disadvantage half the time because Magni melee Warlocks with his special beam cannon or whatever CurioBOT uses to fire his death ray, so I wouldn't put it past him to just forget little rules like this. He could have really owned Magni in the rat fight if he played it that way, so I'm assuming he just forgot as melee disadvantage is one of the bigger weaknesses of ranged damage dealers in 5e's system.

Plus he's throwing a wyrmling who auto breaths on them turn 1 and downs two of them without even attempting to give them a chance to reconsider. So he isn't playing quite that nice or anything imo. Although if he wanted to really wargame it up, the dragon could have moved slightly around Altor to be on the north tip of the room and breath every single one in their conga line formation. Which would have killed the Cleric probably and downed/severely injured Altor, which would have made this entire situation even more of a disaster and likely just an auto TPK at that point.

Regardless it is a very small thing and I don't really care if Vesper rules it that way or not, it is just kind of a funny thing that Catxel could have just legitimately died immediately right here because CurioBOT is a greedy murderhobo.

Catxel XII(I)'s life is just suffering right now. As proven by these artist interpretations of this absolute shitshow of an adventure.

I think vesper simply doesn't know the system very well. Cetxel has cunning action which would be great for hiding if he's going to stick to bow. Or just use an off hand to try to trigger sneak attack a second time with an attack or run away with cunning action if in melee. It feels bad because Axel feels under powered in the group (as he clearly said) and anyone that's seen a 5e rogue would know how to help that.
"Plus he's throwing a wyrmling who" Not sure if you meant it this way but he isn't throwing anything himself. He's running the sunless citadel. As far as I can tell he's running the rooms out of the book. Dragon is later game and serves a good lesson that running away is an option and monsters are scary.
d&d 5e is good mainly because you can find players for a group. But ttrpgs without a manual going into the hundreds of pages will usually be better for new players and the flow. Not a fan of 20 minute segments prefer longer form videos.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS quotes so far this stream: "I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming!" and "Nice wang!"

Chat is 2 minutes in the past, so I think she's subconsciously thinking even LESS about her phrasing than usual since she's not seeing live reactions.

Edit: "Why go from the back when you can go from the front?"

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Grimmi raided into Marimari with "MPREG raid"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Lia has the Rushia engagement ring and wears it from time to time. :icanfixher:
Nazuna collab when?
Is Vox's content really that special? I'm aware of what he does but it's just not my thing so I've never tuned in. I thought there were others in NijiEN who did similar stuff as well. But it's weird to see such a huge gap between him and everyone else in the company.
Vox is a very rare combination of blatant coomerbait, genuine charisma and quick wit. Think Marine + Rushia in one but for women.

Streamers are usually one of these things, but not all three. The ones who are are superstars.

Remove Vox' coomerbait without adding anything new, just keeping what's left, and he'd honestly be more beloved than Vesper here. He really is that good in collabs, when he lets his non-coomer/BFE side shine. Hell, his first post-debut stream had it, too.

But well, he does like that fujo money... and if the choice is between fujo money or not being loathed by mongolian basket weaving or new zealand fruit farming forums, it's probably not that difficult a choice.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Airi showed off her access to other Phase models again special appearance by old Yuri

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Edit: I rewrote this to try to make it less stupid. I don't think I succeeded. oh well:

I previously mentioned the person adopting the Nayvell Milkdrop character from FlaVR, posting the sigma grindset memes on youtube. I've interacted with her on discord and her behavior is erratic in a way I have never seen before. I don't know how much of it is playing a bit and how much is actually being unstable, but it is entertaining. At least twice she threatened to knife me while demanding help in getting a youtube shorts video to work. She also wanted to learn how to use ytdl-p, specifically wanting to do it through a console with green text so she would feel like a pro hacker.
Recently she apparently took advice reportedly from @Azehara about how to be a vtweeter, which was "burn bridges", so she "deleted" her twitter, (deleted all tweets, blanked out info).

I don't know if this is an actual female intending on streaming, or just some dude shitposting. Allegedly she spoke on a stream that Mixie Mixin did, but it isn't clear if it was just soundboard stuff or what - i haven't listened to it myself.

She also claimed at one point to have had some encounter with that Chase guy that thhrang posted photos of previously. It sounded like he threatened her, but i didn't see it myself. For all I know, based on her schizo behavior, I wouldn't even be terrible surprised if she turned out to be Chase himself, but she might also be Andrew Tate given how ignorant of basic tech stuff she seemed.

@Azehara apparently the person (schizo) most recently to adopt the nayvell milkdrop character from FlaVR took some advice you reportedly gave somewhere about burning bridges in order to become a vtweeter and 'deleted' her twitter (deleted tweets, blanked out info) to achieve that.. or something.
I don't know if it's a guy or a girl, she reputedly spoke on mixie's stream but supposedly there wasn't enough to tell if it was just a soundboard or something. Whatever is actually going on, it's amusing.
She's been on the flavr fan discord, threatened to knife me a few times while demanding i help her figure out how to make a video work with youtube shorts (in her defense, she called me mumberbro after helping instead of the previous "mumberfucker"). then needed help using ytdl-p and specifically wanted to have it look like she was hacking with green text in a console instead of using something like tartube. Also said she was threatened by that Chase guy, the one thhrang posted photos of a while back.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she IS Chase based on how erratic she is, but for all I know she might actually be Andrew Tate.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

1672654916381.png1672654893266.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Airi showed off her access to other Phase models again special appearance by old Yuri

Old Yuri and her big dumbo head, my beloved.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
hacking with green text in a console
in my experience it means you are doing something horribly wrong

why are you running flavr discord? literally delete your discord account discord is aids

Sporg

TwoBit

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Azehara apparently the person (schizo) most recently to adopt the nayvell milkdrop character from FlaVR took some advice you reportedly gave somewhere about burning bridges in order to become a vtweeter and 'deleted' her twitter (deleted tweets, blanked out info) to achieve that.. or something.
I don't know if it's a guy or a girl, she reputedly spoke on mixie's stream but supposedly there wasn't enough to tell if it was just a soundboard or something. Whatever is actually going on, it's amusing.
She's been on the flavr fan discord, threatened to knife me a few times while demanding i help her figure out how to make a video work with youtube shorts (in her defense, she called me mumberbro after helping instead of the previous "mumberfucker"). then needed help using ytdl-p and specifically wanted to have it look like she was hacking with green text in a console instead of using something like tartube. Also said she was threatened by that Chase guy, the one thhrang posted photos of a while back.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she IS Chase based on how erratic she is, but for all I know she might actually be Andrew Tate.

Until FLavrtubers get on stream and prove they're an entertaining woman they're a sex pest- clout chasing schitzo troon by default. :pippasquish:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Chat is corrupting Mari by having her learn what a "balldo" is.
Sena Bonbon also showed up when Balldo was mentioned. Looks like it's really her too.
Screenshot_20230102_015709_TwitchMod.jpg

Last edited:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
in my experience it means you are doing something horribly wrong

why are you running flavr discord? literally delete your discord account discord is aids
kuro_company asked me if i would set it up since i made the sena one after other people were asking for one generally. I like sena and wanted a place for fan content to get aggregated, and i didn't want some groomer to end up running an official-ish discord for flavr so i made it.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
D&5E rules faggotry ahead. I really should just drop this game from my memory.

I think vesper simply doesn't know the system very well. Cetxel has cunning action which would be great for hiding if he's going to stick to bow. Or just use an off hand to try to trigger sneak attack a second time with an attack or run away with cunning action if in melee. It feels bad because Axel feels under powered in the group (as he clearly said) and anyone that's seen a 5e rogue would know how to help that.
"Plus he's throwing a wyrmling who" Not sure if you meant it this way but he isn't throwing anything himself. He's running the sunless citadel. As far as I can tell he's running the rooms out of the book. Dragon is later game and serves a good lesson that running away is an option and monsters are scary.
d&d 5e is good mainly because you can find players for a group. But ttrpgs without a manual going into the hundreds of pages will usually be better for new players and the flow. Not a fan of 20 minute segments prefer longer form videos.
Catxel is 100% playing melee Rogue on purpose, he has Catxel with a rapier in his art, his first tactic is to run at things and melee with the rapier, and he is probably trying to emulate something like Zidane as FF9 is one of his favorite FFs. Melee Rogue is harder to make good because shoot and hide is much easier and arguably more effective then melee and running backwards unless you're doing Arcane Trickster booming blade gimmicks which can't be done yet. He probably doesn't even know or care about the effectiveness of two handing shortswords or hide and shoot bow tactics, he wants to be a fencer catboy and that's his character pretty much. It isn't a very strong character compared to pew pew ray blast Warlock and smite spam Paladin, but hey at least it is a skill monkey and can scout.

I know Vesper is running the Sunless Citadel 5e version, my point was that many many pussy DMs who will bend over backwards to ensure their players (especially if they're new) don't die and will orchestrate a bunch of contrived nonsense to try and prevent what happened at the end of this episode. The dragon will talk first, he'll try to just KO them and not murder them outright so it'll hold back in someway, Vesper could try and make the dragon do something to scare the players off (like breaking free in the chaos of the fire) instead of having it practically ambush them so they roll initiative, he could even bullshit not using the breath attack immediately. Vesper didn't even try to go "Are you sure about that?" to Magni's plan when this is obviously a terrible idea, he's just letting them play and he'll let dice decide pretty much.

My point with bringing that up was that Vesper is playing a very fair game and not trying to bullshit reasons the party isn't dying except somewhat better tactics here and there, but that's a nitpick. Vesper is not really sandbagging himself to ensure Tempus wins, he is probably just bad with the system or just plain forgot a few things. Which makes sense as Vesper is some kind of 2e-3.5 boomer probably considering he likes THAC0 and how old he is.

paul

Early Adopter
Regarding the numberfagging: besides the merch and streamlabs the numbers are also missing the membership earnings. When I see screenshots of memberposts here with thousands (which is only a buttom guess) of likes and multiplie that with a yearly membership of 60 bucks I get an non-negligible amount of income.
I knew someone would post something like that after the outfit swap

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

I like to think when he goes silent it's cause he's muted his mic to laugh and to compose himself as not to break character.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

...what? :pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom