"I'm not Donald Duck! Donald isn't swimming! Donald...! I'm not the Azuki-arai! I'm not a yokai!"Oozora Subaru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
I don't mind the design, but it screams like the guy didn't put a lot of work into it. It feels more like concept art than a finished product. You can see he just copy pasted her legs, feet, and hands in the behind-perspective illustration. And the shorts having 0 shadings is just really odd. If the guy didn't want to do it why wouldn't you just leave it to pako. She wouldn't be the first member to switch Illustrator.
You're not the only one who feels this way. When I first saw it I personally thought it was a massive downgrade, like an amateurs 2nd atttempt at casual wear that found mediocre amount of success.

thirteenorphans

The Niji concert is truly Niji in a nutshell. I would post screenshots but unfortunately that's illegal according to the pinned comment and totally not because I'm a lazy ass.

There was much chaos and meme but the SilverDevils unit performance of xJapan and Mito's God's Romance stand out.

Airless

Active lurker
Looks like another Myth member is in Japan
anotherone.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
council in Tokyo by @Anonamos_701.jpg

Council in Japan

you're in Magmo's world now by @ZedGawr.jpg

No one escapes Magmo's world

Not-Username

Looks like another Myth member is in Japan
View attachment 9132
She announced it quite some time ago.
"Only for fun and offcollabs, nothing official"... apparently.

But with more and more mems in jp this is getting interesting.

Also
Screenshot_20221229-113703.png

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
The production value of that concert was insane. The lightning and camera work was some of the best I've seen from a V-Tuber concert and the new AR stages allowing for moving platforms/modular space and effects like members vanishing and reappearing mid-choreography really just puts them in their own league for this stuff.

Give whoever greenlit the 'X' Japan song a raise because that was kino.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

This is going to ruin my sleep schedule. Good thing I never had one to begin with.
1659654280074947.jpg

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

This is going to ruin my sleep schedule. Good thing I never had one to begin with.
View attachment 9133

It would've ruined my sleep schedule if I hadn't slept through the Nijisanji concert ( even knew it was happening). So while I was disappointed, maybe it's for the best

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
It is a little bit plane but the longer I look at Kronii's new outfit/haistyle, the more I like it. It's a nice contrast to her fgo-like og design.
There should be another stream on either Fauna's or Mumei's channel in a couple hours, btw. Apparently, it will be at better NA morning hours this time.

I know this meme is overused but it still made me smile
127ejcg9uq8a1.jpg
Also starting in 20 minutes with a packed lineup. This is going to be awesome Rock themed live

edit: She built an open-air stage map
Watame Ch. 角巻わため - 【3DLIVE】わたROCKFES2022 ~My song~【#わたフェス】 [d7Rxu-f-Kz0 - 1280x720 - 3m18s].jpg Watame Ch. 角巻わため - 【3DLIVE】わたROCKFES2022 ~My song~【#わたフェス】 [d7Rxu-f-Kz0 - 1280x720 - 50m59s].jpg

Last edited:

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
In the off-collab Mumei, Fauna, Reine, and Irys were playing a Jackbox game and they had to drag each other into one of the four "Loud Archetype" categories. One person per category. One of the categories was "Loud Sex" and absolute chaos ensues. 60 seconds of pure screaming until they panic exit out of the game

:whatastory:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
In the off-collab Mumei, Fauna, Reine, and Irys were playing a Jackbox game and they had to drag each other into one of the four "Loud Archetype" categories. One person per category. One of the categories was "Loud Sex" and absolute chaos ensues. 60 seconds of pure screaming until they panic exit out of the game

:whatastory:
on one hand the panicking is funny. On the other it’s quite disappointing they quit because they’ve said worse so it makes no sense

I also can’t help but think about how NijiEn wouldn’t have batted an eye

Last edited:

thirteenorphans

on one hand the panicking is funny. On the other it’s quite disappointing they quit because they’ve said worse so it makes no sense

I also can’t help but think about how NijiEn wouldn’t have batted an eye
HLEN say some cursed shit sometimes but it most certainly has not talked about how loose vaginas don't queef as much as tight ones or how penises breathe through the dick hole for eg. Clearly the HLEN girls aren't comfortable labelling each other's sex lives on stream and personally I think that's ok. The wonderful thing about having so many vtubers nowadays is you can pick and choose the ones that give you the viewing experience you want.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm still holding out hope something degenerate can come out of this:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

Sporg

kson posted video of her going out with Onigiri in Tokyo, but she/her editor forgot to cover Giri's face for one shot. Apparently kson then tried to just cut out at least part of it (less than a second around 1:55 in the video) within an hour or so of uploading the video.

Original version of just that part: ⚠️⚠️セクシー注意⚠️⚠️筋肉の花園行ってきたwith Giri

⚠️⚠️セクシー注意⚠️⚠️筋肉の花園行ってきたwith Giri v1.mp4_snapshot_01.55.271.jpg

thirteenorphans

kson posted video of her going out with Onigiri in Tokyo, but she/her editor forgot to cover Giri's face for one shot. Apparently kson then tried to just cut out at least part of it (less than a second around 1:55 in the video) within an hour or so of uploading the video.

Original version of just that part:⚠️⚠️セクシー注意⚠️⚠️筋肉の花園行ってきたwith Giri

I wonder why, it's not like Giri is showing much more than she does here:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
This wholesome fucking sheep crying mid-speech at how much she's done over the year followed up by the most emotional performance of her best original song is too much for this bitter old heart of mine. She's absolutely gonna make it to the Budoukan one day
:sanasmile:

5739473937.jpg

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
There was a technical problem earlier on Twitter, Iofi was affected

I love this picture of Tempus

Also I found out that from idol-EN girls, Pochi Wanmaru and Rin Penrose are active on Reddit, other ones doesn't appear to have accounts.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom