"You're too weak to survive. You are too fragile of a human being to even be worth the oxygen you consume, you little bitch."Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lamy and Botan are playing GTA Online and already have had hackers break things right when the stream starts.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I swear you people carefully plan these autistic tangents for when I'm asleep and can't reeeeeee outside your houses.

Piarro

Early Adopter
HLEN say some cursed shit sometimes but it most certainly has not talked about how loose vaginas don't queef as much as tight ones or how penises breathe through the dick hole for eg. Clearly the HLEN girls aren't comfortable labelling each other's sex lives on stream and personally I think that's ok. The wonderful thing about having so many vtubers nowadays is you can pick and choose the ones that give you the viewing experience you want.
Your examples are a little past what I'd consider an ideal level but I have to agree with Nolan on this one, while having to work around Hololive's restrictions can often make a stream better, I do think it detracts from the entertainment value a fair bit of the time as well. And of course, these restrictions are no doubt a huge factor in the fanbase's nontrivial unicorn population, which is likely the reason why my oshi can't collab with tempus reeEEEEE
I swear you people carefully plan these autistic tangents for when I'm asleep and can't reeeeeee outside your houses.
Did you just use Haki to ninja my autistic tangent with a post about autistic tangents?

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Why, dear proctor, do you have something to reee about? Are ouija boards not to your taste?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The very rare, annual Gen 2 collab just started. I forgot Subaru's the only consistent streamer of her gen.

Subaru's normie energy was too much for everyone else during debut.
:whatastory:
648464939.jpg

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HLEN say some cursed shit sometimes but it most certainly has not talked about how loose vaginas don't queef as much as tight ones or how penises breathe through the dick hole for eg.
The problem with this is you're doing an all-or-nothing type thing. Where the girls have to be either 100% innocent on sexual topics or 100% cursed on them. HoloEN doesn't get as bad as NijiEN, but that doesn't mean they don't say worse stuff than "Reine is loud sex" or whatever. I still think it's fair to have been disappointed, we were cucked out of a funny moment.
Clearly the HLEN girls aren't comfortable labelling each other's sex lives on stream and personally I think that's ok.
fair, I just thought it was illogical since it's no worse than the other stuff they say.
The wonderful thing about having so many vtubers nowadays is you can pick and choose the ones that give you the viewing experience you want.
agreed

SaejimaHaruka

akirose gone full long hair
also the extra announcement is her original beer product, more info to be revealed tomorrow

View attachment 9099View attachment 9100View attachment 9101

Looking pretty good. Love the new hair design.

Edit: The fucking subway sandwich and solo cup, lmao
View attachment 9102
How the hell does Nijisanji expect me to care about wave SEVEN or Yugo graduating, when Yagoo's been blessing us with all these straight cut bangs? I'm still a bit mad that Aki and Kronii lost the short hair and that Aki's floating tails are still missing, but it's a fair trade-off.
To be fair, I really enjoyed that stream. It may have been in a sadistic perverse way, but it was unironic great content.

Also does anyone really believe that supernatural garbage about ouija boards? Are people unironically afraid for Pippa's wellbeing for trying to use it for stream content?
There's people who think cutting off someone's genitals is a humane and life-saving treatment of mental disorders. How does this surprise you? Americans seem to be generally a lot more wary of paranormal stuff than Europeans, at least from my experience. If anything, I'm shocked that Pippa isn't scared of this stuff.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I've never wanted Kronii to put back on her clothes more than I have ever wanted right now. Girl looks like an anorexic twig.
Eugenia Cooney lookin ass
Proctors asleep post cringe

paul

Early Adopter
This wholesome fucking sheep crying mid-speech at how much she's done over the year followed up by the most emotional performance of her best original song is too much for this bitter old heart of mine. She's absolutely gonna make it to the Budoukan one day
:sanasmile:

View attachment 9143
Loved the choreo during "Habit" :shubaIapprob:. A fine addition to my collection (the whole Towa/Watame part, not only the bob)

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1200-1250

Other parts:
Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200
[see post for recap]
@Ensok ^

Also, where is @Bingeamint ? If they're not available I'll see if I can write up Kanata's Holotalk. No promises, so other volunteers are welcome.

Also in minor news that wasn't included (because I didn't update my stream post), Lui finished Outlast alone. No more scaredy birb.

Your examples are a little past what I'd consider an ideal level but I have to agree with Nolan on this one, while having to work around Hololive's restrictions can often make a stream better, I do think it detracts from the entertainment value a fair bit of the time as well. And of course, these restrictions are no doubt a huge factor in the fanbase's nontrivial unicorn population, which is likely the reason why my oshi can't collab with tempus reeEEEEE
Not directed at you specifically, but I've seen a lot of "if it wasn't for those meddling managers/those meddling unicorns my oshi would produce such and such content (that I want)". Sometimes this is true. Sometimes your oshi (general you) just doesn't want to do something that you want to see and it's not that deep.

Some Holo covers

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I think you are mistaking company restrictions for ones self-imposed by talents. IRyS and Reine aside, Mumei and Fauna don't even curse, I can't imagine they would be comfortable with those kind of situations.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
After visiting relatives for the past five days for Christmas and not going on the internet at all, I'm a bit behind, can I get a quick recap on anything important if it happened?

Also fuck public transportation, I just went through six hours of train delays.
Pippa got hopped up on benadryl Christmas day and did an autism test resulting in people here and chuubas on twitter to all take the same test and post their results. Don't shit talk Niji or Nolan will cut off your big toe. Pippa also found a stray dog that day and took it in and cared for it before giving it to a more capable party. Finally she collabed with Sena Bonbon her daughter ending the FlaVR race to see who would collab with her first.

Other than that you missed a bunch of Holo caroling streams and Cali's grandma doxxed her.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
HLEN say some cursed shit sometimes but it most certainly has not talked about how loose vaginas don't queef as much as tight ones or how penises breathe through the dick hole for eg. Clearly the HLEN girls aren't comfortable labelling each other's sex lives on stream and personally I think that's ok. The wonderful thing about having so many vtubers nowadays is you can pick and choose the ones that give you the viewing experience you want.
I think you're absolutely right in the context of choosing V-Tubers that have the personality and content you vibe with regardless of what it is, how popular they are, how many viewers they have etc.

But I also think there's a level of personal responsibility in the game selection from the people involved too. If the words 'loud sex' are a stream-ender for you or your collab partners then Jackbox is probably a poor choice of party game, as it is prone to throwing such topics or trivia at you out of nowhere in all of its game modes.

People have their own limits, and viewers set their expectations based on those limits, but putting yourself in a situation where you feel compelled to leave a game over something so benign would feel a bit patronising to me if I was a viewer.

I don't even think you need to travel as far as NijiEN to make that point either, as Choco/Mel did that milking game in 1-2 Switch and Marine is a sexually frustrated OL LARPing as a teen pirate.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
In the off-collab Mumei, Fauna, Reine, and Irys were playing a Jackbox game and they had to drag each other into one of the four "Loud Archetype" categories. One person per category. One of the categories was "Loud Sex" and absolute chaos ensues. 60 seconds of pure screaming until they panic exit out of the game

:whatastory:
Timestamping this for posterity. The absolute Mumei freakout is great.

Secret Agent Cat is also playing Outer Wilds blind, and Anya is in chat threatening to knife anyone who spoils.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Danchou is live and so far and I can’t tell of her internets shitting itself or if her computer is dying. Still fun so far though, desk-kun suffered some HP loss thanks to Danchou.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
But I also think there's a level of personal responsibility in the game selection from the people involved too. If the words 'loud sex' are a stream-ender for you or your collab partners then Jackbox is probably a poor choice of party game, as it is prone to throwing such topics or trivia at you out of nowhere in all of its game modes.

People have their own limits, and viewers set their expectations based on those limits, but putting yourself in a situation where you feel compelled to leave a game over something so benign would feel a bit patronising to me if I was a viewer.
Jackbox has a family-friendly mode that they didn't realize they needed until after that prompt. Also, Jackbox is definitely not "prone to throwing out such topics" when prompting to label another player in a sexual way, even without the family-friendly mode enabled, given that most of its content in those kinds of mini-games are player-created. Those kind of situations are few and far in-between to where you could easily play every game in a collection and not even see that kind of situation. They could have easily just ran the mini-game again and not gotten that kind of question.

dumb wings

Some homeland news
Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 08-45-36 Total Retard War.png

internet brain rot
I want to like the song but every time she says "I'm offending you" I hear "I'm a fan of you" Which throws me for a loop. Would be great for an anti song.
Rekieta and Pippa
Just make Rikieta a vtuber and fish will approve the collab.

thirteenorphans

I still think it's fair to have been disappointed, we were cucked out of a funny moment.
Depending on what you find funny, Mumei autistically screeching was pretty good reaction.
fair, I just thought it was illogical since it's no worse than the other stuff they say.
In the context of sex jokes, I can't think of anything from the EN side that isn't just innuendo or implied at worst. Maybe Bae or Gura drawing a penis? My memory is pretty shit though so can you remind me with some examples?

In all the times I've played, and most of the times I've seen Jackbox played, the content was only as sexual as the players were willing to make it. But anecdote and RNG etc. so my experience might be skewed.

All that aside, I place the blame mainly on Mumei overreacting and being autistic about the whole affair. Her response to anything unexpected is to first scream and second panic. I don't think "assess the situation" is anywhere in her list of fight or flight responses. I honestly think Fauna could have handled it and obviously Reine and Irys aren't too bothered by that stuff but leaving the game was probably the easiest way to reign in Mumei.

On a similar note I also want to rant about Bae being dumb about this stuff too. She's taken "I'm 12 and what is this" way too far to the point where talking about underwear fitting makes her shut down.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom