"I am writing to bring to your attention a personal issue that has developed due to the online announcements made on a white page with the header 'announcement of graduation' and a body of text referring to a virtual YouTuber resigning, graduating or retiring. I have developed a trauma towards these types of announcements and they have caused me great anxiety every time I see a white page with text."vt Anon

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I really hope Pippa doesn't actually use a ouija board. A while back I was on an autistic mission to collect stories from people's paranormal experiences online, created a pretty respectable collection, and there were literally ZERO positive ouija stories, and those where anything interesting happened were extremely bad. I am not really clear on where Pippa stands on occult stuff, I know she's talked about being into wicca stuff in the past and being obsessed with Aleister Crowley but couched it as a kind of morbid curiosity... she said she didn't believe in ghosts until this stuff started happening though so idk.

I do think her experience is probably just shithead glowies using EM weaponry against her rather than ghosts/demons, but whatever the case may be, Ouija is not the solution.

Sena did really well, imo. If she was nervous at all, it didn't show. She was her usual giggly self. Sad she let her mother bully her on ryona but glad she stood her ground against pippa's daughter-wife degeneracy. Karaoke was 10/10.

Also I'm disappointed my submission didn't make the list but with 1.8k disgusting fetishes to wade through it's understandable one of the only godly non-joke ones would be overlooked.
“As a Christian” again; ghosts are bunk garbage. No, your dead grandma or some 80 year-ago dead child who was murdered in your house is not talking to you. That said, demons are real, and probably all of peoples ghost/angel sightings are demons (unless it’s something the person obviously misinterpreted, like a simple coincidence or an ‘angel’ caught on film (aka a blurry moth flying past the lens), or the person is just plain crazy (which might also be demons)).

I’m not one of those people who thinks that simply having a Luigi board in the house floods your entire household with demons, but if you use it, and if you have an actual paranormal experience from it, that ain’t good, so you might as well just not use it from the start.

We’ve all seen your chat, Pippa, you don’t need to be inviting even more demons into your life.

Heck, ask Sister Abi about it.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Look, @superduper, we can all understand not liking specific chuubas, and I'm sure you have at least a few valid reasons to not like Rie (I've seen some posts on this forum about her doing some really dumbass things, and I get it). But displaying active baiting /vt/-tier anti behavior here is kinda gay, not gonna lie.
I can't hate Rie after watching her playing Spooky's House of Jumpscares and seeing Yuri and Airi torment her for being a scaredy cat.

Yes, that's right. Chisaka "no no no no wait wait wait aaaaaaah" Airi dunking on someone for being too scared.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

View attachment 9115

Original design sheet for Kronii's new look

Sadly, no Subway included...this time

Her new outfit is not perfect, imo, but I still really like it a lot and enjoy it way more than the over-designed FGO designs we get for corpo chuubas. I wish these kind of designs would be the base outfits for more. Simplicity is better, imo.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I really hope Pippa doesn't actually use a ouija board. A while back I was on an autistic mission to collect stories from people's paranormal experiences online, created a pretty respectable collection, and there were literally ZERO positive ouija stories, and those where anything interesting happened were extremely bad. I am not really clear on where Pippa stands on occult stuff, I know she's talked about being into wicca stuff in the past and being obsessed with Aleister Crowley but couched it as a kind of morbid curiosity... she said she didn't believe in ghosts until this stuff started happening though so idk.

I do think her experience is probably just shithead glowies using EM weaponry against her rather than ghosts/demons, but whatever the case may be, Ouija is not the solution.

1672289962681.png

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

I am 100% serious when i say that I was just praying for her protection and said amen, and within the span of a few seconds i heard the discord notification of her tweeting that.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can't hate Rie after watching her playing Spooky's House of Jumpscares and seeing Yuri and Airi torment her for being a scaredy cat.

Yes, that's right. Chisaka "no no no no wait wait wait aaaaaaah" Airi dunking on someone for being too scared.

To be fair, I really enjoyed that stream. It may have been in a sadistic perverse way, but it was unironic great content.

Also does anyone really believe that supernatural garbage about ouija boards? Are people unironically afraid for Pippa's wellbeing for trying to use it for stream content?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There should be another stream on either Fauna's or Mumei's channel in a couple hours, btw. Apparently, it will be at better NA morning hours this time.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Sena did really well, imo. If she was nervous at all, it didn't show. She was her usual giggly self. Sad she let her mother bully her on ryona but glad she stood her ground against pippa's daughter-wife degeneracy. Karaoke was 10/10.

Also I'm disappointed my submission didn't make the list but with 1.8k disgusting fetishes to wade through it's understandable one of the only godly non-joke ones would be overlooked.
Have you tried laying off on that history channel? If a ghost could communicate with you it would write with pencil and paper. Way cheaper. More efficient. No need to guide shaky hands of a scared shitless stiff retard. Next to none chances of tampering. No chances to open portal to hell. Funny toy with cool letters is only useful for majorly paralyzed latin drug cartel bosses.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter

1672292034229.png
Rackets saying he'll talk about it on stream when he knows damn well sakana isn't going to approve it.

Edit: also amusing:
1672292292399.png
Have you tried laying off on that history channel? If a ghost could communicate with you it would write with pencil and paper. Way cheaper. More efficient. No need to guide shaky hands of a scared shitless stiff retard. Next to none chances of tampering. No chances to open portal to hell. Funny toy with cool letters is only useful for majorly paralyzed latin drug cartel bosses.
Does the narwhal bacon at midnight?
Edit: actually you're partly right. Automatic writing IS one technique people use to communicate with invisible entities. It requires entering a kind of altered state though, so it has a higher barrier to entry than the ambiguity of whether the plectrum is being pushed by the other person or by an unseen entity. For whatever reason, that ambiguity, the freedom to disbelieve, seems to be a pretty persistent element to some of these things.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"FUCKWIT NEGRO RETARD FAG" -Ghost

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also does anyone really believe that supernatural garbage about ouija boards? Are people unironically afraid for Pippa's wellbeing for trying to use it for stream content?
I don't have an opinion on ouji boards, but influence from astral entities is something I think can happen. The idea of it being a part of a deceased human may be wishful thinking though, but there are things that will get under your skin if you let them.
:shiinastare:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't have an opinion on ouji boards, but influence from astral entities is something I think can happen. The idea of it being a part of a deceased human may be wishful thinking though, but there are things that will get under your skin if you let them.
:shiinastare:
Nothing like the toy section of your local Walmart to summon eldritch horrors.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Look a leftist in their dead/soulless/hate-filled eyes and try to say demons don’t exist.
1672293894741.jpeg
See also: sanpaku eyes.
Again, not saying everything is demons/demonic possession, but I think they are more common than most people would think.

I’d also say that people with mental illnesses are more easily influenced, so yes, it would be an especially bad idea for Pippa.

Edit: Well I hate that THIS picture is a page starter. We need that off-collab to push this off the screen.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Imagine if, after over a full year of waiting, the thing that finally gets management to let the Rekieta/Pippa collab through is fucking BALLDO. It'd have taken 12 months of waiting, and Rekieta being revealed as a somewhat cringe cuck during the wait, but I guess it'd be better late than never?

Maybe Sakana will relate to the recent plights of Rekieta and let it happen out of sympathy, as he too is completely cucked - not because of a woman like Nick, but because of his Chinese-Canadian genes.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Look a leftist in their dead/soulless/hate-filled eyes and try to say demons don’t exist.
See also: sanpaku eyes.
Again, not saying everything is demons/demonic possession, but I think they are more common than most people would think.

I’d also say that people with mental illnesses are more easily influenced, so yes, it would be an especially bad idea for Pippa.

Edit: Well I hate that THIS picture is a page starter. We need that off-collab to push this off the screen.
I would say something like take your meds but maybe you need to get off whatever drugs you’re on.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The worst part of being sick is when it causes you to miss the one Pippa stream you've been looking forward to for about a week.

I am currently thanking the gods of pipkin that the VOD didn't get nuked, I've been waiting to see Pippa and Sena kinkshame everyone for days!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Anyone know about VReverie, Singaporean vtuber corp?

I ask because I've been getting recommendations for Ophelia Midnight. Haven't watched much of her stuff yet - seems comfy and good with voices. Kind of reminds me of Oceane.

EDIT: I didn't watch the trailer closely before posting it. "Three Catalysts Have Cometh" - hehe, esl.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Sena thinks pegging is less worse than gay sex, I'm not sure what to say to that.
I mean technically it is. Pegging requires a woman in the equation therefore its less gay.

Is it just me, or does Kronii feet look really bad? Like unfinished... her whole lower half seems to have weird shading.
They look like concept art where the hands and feet are often left rough. Overall I do like it way more than the other 2.

I haven't been watching. How are Sena and Pippa getting along? How's the chemistry? I thought Sena may be nervous since it's her first collab and it's with THE Pipkin Pippa. She seems confident though, so maybe not.
Pippa seems more nervous than Sena but thats probably because her social anxiety. Would be interesting to see if this gives her a boost. Number-wise Sena has been on a grind and when it comes to subs and CCV she has more than some indies that have been at it for months/years.

Pippa and Sena's introduction was scuffed as fuck.

“As a Christian” again; ghosts are bunk garbage. No, your dead grandma or some 80 year-ago dead child who was murdered in your house is not talking to you. That said, demons are real, and probably all of peoples ghost/angel sightings are demons (unless it’s something the person obviously misinterpreted, like a simple coincidence or an ‘angel’ caught on film (aka a blurry moth flying past the lens), or the person is just plain crazy (which might also be demons)).

I’m not one of those people who thinks that simply having a Luigi board in the house floods your entire household with demons, but if you use it, and if you have an actual paranormal experience from it, that ain’t good, so you might as well just not use it from the start.

We’ve all seen your chat, Pippa, you don’t need to be inviting even more demons into your life.

Heck, ask Sister Abi about it.
:whatastory:

This shit only works if you want it to work. If you believe in spirits and shit more chances than not you will get a reaction. My grandmother is very catholic/christian and at the same time believes in all the magical spooky shit. She hears voices, sees spirits, and gets "dreams/visions". I think it's hilarious that she's catholic and believes this shit and honestly, I think she's schizo. My mother also believes in a few superstitions and whatnot and tarot cards. Personally, I think it's all bullshit people (more often than not, women) believe to try to make sense out of things that are just pure coincidence.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom