"What is TTYL? What is it? OK I'm gonna make my own... wait... 'Tender Tentacle Yummy Lissotto' ah wait, lissotto is with an 'r'"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
holo twitter apology for releasing the tweet early (twitter shitting the bed for some so here is a link too)

they deleted the old tweet because they made a typo here is an archive of the new one.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I really like the business casual look on Kronii plus we got our wish for covered assets that don't diminish them

sports Kronii is definitely a one piece character but that's fine all in all I call this a win plus the cute Boros keychain

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

kukkia

Early Adopter
Noteworthy collab. First ever StarsJP and NijiEN collab. Astel and Reimu playing Apex tomorrow.

Technically they got sniped by 1 day.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Rie is starting stream soon with no other PC girls starting anytime soon. I fear greatly Pippa may raid her and give her an undeserved boost!

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Rie is starting stream soon with no other PC girls starting anytime soon. I fear greatly Pippa may raid her and give her an undeserved boost!
This isn't /pcg/, friend.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm just surprised no one threw out something like "turning my oshi from a vtuber into a mommy vlogger" for the fetish list.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This isn't /pcg/, friend.
Please be patient, /pcg/ is literally all he knows.
1672285520872.png1672285541402.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This is the worst gimmick yet.

Surprised ripping Pippa's ears off didn't make it on the list.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dear Yamanba
Take your sperging where it matters and fuck off
sincerelly
Try rope

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Look, @superduper, we can all understand not liking specific chuubas, and I'm sure you have at least a few valid reasons to not like Rie (I've seen some posts on this forum about her doing some really dumbass things, and I get it). But displaying active baiting /vt/-tier anti behavior here is kinda gay, not gonna lie.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's going to play Witcher 3 on twitch in a few minutes. Yes I put with Twitch for Shiina! Twitch is good when it has SHiina!

/pcg/ likes Rie now. It's sad really.
You might be the only person to actually dislike Rie :smugpipi: It's unfortunate that some of her twitter friends are annoying faggots, but it's not really effecting her streams.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Alright I get it. It was funnier when I said it in my head.

Edit: What in the fuck is Pippa reading?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
holo twitter apology for releasing the tweet early (twitter shitting the bed for some so here is a link too)

they deleted the old tweet because they made a typo here is an archive of the new one.

I mean, she delayed stream by 15 minutes, and there's a 95% chance that scheduled tweet was based on the original start time, because the girls are always watching the clock to time out their reveal and merch announcements. She got thrown off pace by whatever her delay was.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Oh and I'm a bit lttp on this, but Selen is bringing democracy to her streams. At least for members.

What should we suggest Dragoons? 🤔
image.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
For no particular reason, I have decided to exclusively watch Kronii from now on.
For real, though, her new outfit looks great. I also enjoyed the little back-and-forth she and Ollie had on Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom