"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Maybe I'm old but I prefer both Invaders old models and am resistant to change.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Finally figured out how to create an account. :icanfixher:

The new Lumi looking like Veibae doesn't affect me too much, as I'm not too familiar with the later. I do see the similarities though, which is bound to cause a lot of annoying comments in the future for Lumi.
Dark Lumi is some of that good shit though. A shame its not on Lumi's new daki.

As an aside, during Lia's stream last night she seemed distracted at points and said that Christmas Eve was the worst day of her life, citing "a new unexpected family member" . She seemed in better spirits by stream's end though.
>citing a new unexpected family member

Oh god, she's pregnant.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Update on christmas doge
signal-2022-12-26-17-22-23-606.png

Nabeshin

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
How the pink rabbit was able to give benadryl to a coyote?
The coyote is a hallucination caused by a combination of Benadryl and Hallmark movies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Oh god, she's pregnant.
That's what I and several people in chat thought, but she denied this, further stating "dad came home with the milk"

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Don't let anything distract you from the fact that Pippa got a fucking coyote.
benadryl_coyote_joke.jpg

EDIT: Waiting for the Koyori jokes to start. It works on multiple levels, see.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Oh god, she's pregnant.
Her Dad comes back, and then suddenly a new family member? I think we got a case of M-preg gone wrong on our hands here boys!

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Oh god, she's pregnant.
Oh no, alcoholism and pregnancy don't mix well. That's how we ended up with the Swedish mumble tard sinking Europe into frozen death.

The coyote is a hallucination caused by a combination of Benadryl and Hallmark movies.
It's just been Peter Dinklage in a dog crate this whole time.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia Deep Dive is on, she has an updated intro and overlay:

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I need to stop skipping days with you autistic fucks. Least I missed the whole tism test part, so being late means i don't gotta fall in line and post results!
Weather was too dicks to do anything family related and just made me too lazy to even check in lol

Oh god, she's pregnant.
Vesper couldn't even keep it all just within the company huh?

I think Lumi's model is nice but I do agree and miss the older eyes. Probably the tism kicking in but the way they looked were eye catching in the older one. Always stood out to me a lot more than most models, kind of like how Suisei's stood out because of the little stars she has in them. Granted I also really liked the shade of blue they had and how the gradient looked.
It's not like IRyS where I overall prefer it but if Lumi and Yuri are happier then you gals enjoy it.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Pippas been on drugs in the past two days while Lia has been off her meds the last two days. Coincidence?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pippas been on drugs in the past two days while Lia has been off her meds the last two days. Coincidence?
Maybe they are like haato and hachama, two sides of the same utterly deranged person.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Anyone got the clip of Lia singing the Lazytown cake song mashup with lil jon? I'm pretty sure it's out there but I can't find it.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
I don't mind it too much since Veibae and Nyanners having really good models and designs. Also from a marketing standpoint its a smart thing to do because it might pull some people from those 2's audience if they see her around.

"I like Veibae, I like Nyanners, this girl looks like them, let me check em out."
Nah same-face syndrome is bad enough for an artist to have when it's just regular pictures they're drawing. When you're doing commissions for something like vtubing, work that needs to entertain and advertise to thousands on behalf of someone else it's a real problem. When viewers first impressions are "that looks like Veibae" it's hurting your clients brand because that comes with assumptions about what their content is going to be, and prompts the question of "should I just be watching Veibae instead?"
Like it or not Vei has that look on lockdown and people who actually want to distinguish themselves (or already have a strong brand) aren't going to accept it. Nyanners can kind of get away with it because they're both Vshojo (and because she's a bit of a skinwalker besides).

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Anyone got the clip of Lia singing the Lazytown cake song mashup with lil jon? I'm pretty sure it's out there but I can't find it.
It was an unarchived karaoke stream. I remember posting about it here.

Lia now learning about the horrors of Stewie and Brian.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
fyi Holocure news, next update is targeted for late Jan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom