"Apparently, they all just assumed that I was that girl who wet herself"Matsukai Mao

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I don't really care that Rushia is either 34 or 36; it's the fact that she's still doing the uwucore jirai-onna act that jp streamers do from mid teens to late 20s. Maybe find a way to innovate or at the very least diversify your content.
I remember her lottery stream as nazuna, she kept making retarded toddler noises, it was fucking weird

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Elira, Fulgur, Scarle and newfag playing Monster Prom, probably one of the funniest fucking games to get people to play through blind reading the dialogue outloud.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Elira, Fulgur, Scarle and newfag playing Monster Prom, probably one of the funniest fucking games to get people to play through blind reading the dialogue outloud.

Doppler is going to be pissed when they/them finds out you called they/them a newfag :smugselen:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Doppler is going to be pissed when they/them finds out you called they/them a newfag :smugselen:

I refuse to type the gay as fuck names of the males of Crossun. They could petition to get some names that aren't dogshit if they want me to take them seriously.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I mean, yeah, but I get the distinct feeling that this was prompted by something in particular.
Watch the stream then

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
image.png

She's coming home boys. Also I like that I captured it on the 666 mark.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Looks like my favorite eel got herself a clipper.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I like how the boob window has been a thing since her first model back in Cyberlive. Hair is amazing, and as most of you say the face will take getting used to due to it looking like Nyanners and because im used to the old one but give it time and im sure it will grow on us like a fucking tumor.

Maybe I'm old but I prefer both Invaders old models and am resistant to change.
Yes and no. While I like the older designs more, the new models have better rigging and they feel more emotive.

Anyone got the clip of Lia singing the Lazytown cake song mashup with lil jon? I'm pretty sure it's out there but I can't find it.
I don't but Rie was singing it the other day.

Remember Amatsuka Uto, who shares artist with Amelia Watson? She gained a lot of EN following on looks alone. There was a big drama about the company she worked with using Hololive meta tags or smth, and that boosted her popularity too, but without that recognizable look EN fans would not get into her - they don't even support other Holo girls. After she got out of the company, her growth slowed down, but she still retains loyal EN fans, on YouTube and Twitch.

"It is Ame, but wholesome and Japanese" worked for her to some extent, I think.

She grew into her own but as you say, most of her initial follows from westerners did come from the fact that she looked like Ame. She also realized that EN market is huge and if she tried to appeal to it somewhat she could find some loyal fans. She has collabed with RPR and Selen multiple times and is pretty good at playing Apex.

She also released the Mariah Carrey christmas song in english early january 2022 (and its adorable).

Not sure if many of you have been paying attention to FLAVR, I believe /vt/ was working in creating designs and whatnot. The originals Minna and Sena are doing fairly well (especially Sena). From the Panko gen, Nyan and Abigill seem to also be doing fairly well. There was a new batch of "originals" that came out and they are not bad. The other day some guy released a bunch of the models in VRoid studio for free use.

Jubilee (redhead elf) is not bad, bit amateurish (which honestly seems to be the main issue overall)
Araminta (green hair dragon) love to tangent but is fairly entertaining. She is an amazing singer too.
Marie (white drills) havent watched her yet

Coconut Blanc which is debutting right now. Its a dude, sounds european (not sure from where, possibly dutch or german) but he came out with a short "lore" video. Seems to be the only one doing an actual debut. The BGM is banging (jazz) and honestly if he keeps this up, I can expect good things from him. Very chill. I wonder if its the same guy that Pippa reviewed a few months ago back in her "Audition Review" Stream.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Due to a challenge Pin is attempting 3000 squats. Kongou is a "fake ninja" called out by her on stream.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
From members only: She noticed it like 2 or 3 streams in, the layout commission was already over and paid for and everything, she thought about asking to get it fixed, but is coping and saying "it's not that bad, right? Pretend it doesn't exist."

Can't she just, I dunno, open MsPaint and draw it black? It seems like such an annoying but trivial problem to solve.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Yes and no. While I like the older designs more, the new models have better rigging and they feel more emotive.
Their first models were very good and also very distinctive. Hard acts to follow, which I think is the big reason for the tepid reaction. That and with the new models, they've lost a bit of their uniqueness. But the invaders couldn't keep using the same models forever. It was time for an upgrade, and the new models definitely have some improvements, especially technical ones. I particularly like Lumi's new animated fingers. Still, I will miss the old ones. It would be nice if they could pull them out again every once in a while.

Kalion

:)

Due to a challenge Pin is attempting 3000 squats. Kongou is a "fake ninja" called out by her on stream.

I was really surprised she challenged a guy who's well known for never backing down.

Edit:
1672117332437.png

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Someone compiled the karaoke of the girls singing the fox song. Thank you IRyS

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Someone compiled the karaoke of the girls singing the fox song. Thank you IRyS

Korone goes wan
Okayu goes nya
Kiara goes kik
and the Bae goes squeek

Noel goes moo
Botan goes rawr
and the Kanata goes oo
Subaru say quack
And Gura go blub
And Nene goes ow ow ow

But there's one sound
That no one knows

What does Polka say?

I cringed at myself while writing this, ngl.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
If anyone wants to go looking; IRyS used to roleplay on Gaia Online forums. She once made a male character and flirted/cheated with like 4 different girls, so, start reading RP threads until you find it I guess?
Edit: She also made custom signatures for people and wrote guides about it. If it was the official Gaia Online forum, their RP board goes back 18 years, so all her stuff might be there. Totally worth the effort of reading hundreds of thousands of RP forum posts.
Probably is but do you have any idea how many millions of posts that is? Hundreds of thousands is nothing. Hundreds of thousands is a month at the prime.
Ah yes, I meant threads, not posts. 1 million threads. And that's IF she was doing this on the official forums.
1672122349482.png

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Korone goes wan
Okayu goes nya
Kiara goes kik
and the Bae goes squeek

Noel goes moo
Botan goes rawr
and the Kanata goes oo
Subaru say quack
And Gura go blub
And Nene goes ow ow ow

But there's one sound
That no one knows

What does Polka say?

I cringed at myself while writing this, ngl.
Decent job, but it should've been Fubuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom