"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I know I'm a bit late to the party on this, but holy shit is Lumi's new model a downgrade. Pretty much stripped everything unique in favor of looking like yet another Veibae-lite. What possess people to do this? Do Twitch viewers actually favor these homogenous models instead of ones with their own style?

Makes me think we should count ourselves lucky Lia didn't also go for the style with her new model.

They all get the same emote templates, the same little gewgaws to decorate their streams with ADHD animations, the same alert sounds, the same stream add-ons and the same jokes. Why would they ever want something to be unique and stand out?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Unless there's a starting point to know the approximate time she'd have been active it's probably actually impossible to do manually. There's almost 27000 pages of threads in the roleplay section stored at 40 threads per page. Didn't look at how many posts per page per thread, but that's going to need some kind of bot to scrape the site and they have captchas to choke bots. Some other sections are likely larger.
The place probably has some insane amount of old Internet info on there, as from what I remember that's where Boxxy came from before her video actually reached 4chan. Even a bot would probably struggle to produce a manageable amount of matches without some specific filters.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Unless there's a starting point to know the approximate time she'd have been active it's probably actually impossible to do manually. There's almost 27000 pages of threads in the roleplay section stored at 40 threads per page. Didn't look at how many posts per page per thread, but that's going to need some kind of bot to scrape the site and they have captchas to choke bots. Some other sections are likely larger.
It was in the era before animated profile banners or signatures or something, because once the animated banners came out, the stuff she made was outclassed because she didn't have the tools to do animated. So if some mega autist wanted to figure out what timeframe that was, and search, like, 2? years of RP threads forward and backward from that point?

Me? I'll just be happy with, "I'm not a succubus, I don't like blood...Oh wait no, succubus don't suck blood, uhh, what do they suck? They suck your soul or something?", her ear blowing that she can't do seriously and starts laughing after a half-second (fuuu-hu-hu-hu-hu), and being surprised by her own heartbeat.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Saw this in the feed. Make of it what you will.

signal-2022-12-27-02-11-14-627.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Saw this in the feed. Make of it what you will.

View attachment 8991

Back in early december some dude posted about 8 tweets talking about Taiga and how they were "innocent". Seems it finally got traction. I think it all boils down to, "the dude has a shota pissing fetish but there doesnt seem to be any evidence to him grooming minors or him being a pedo. They also turned this into some sort of "woe is me" I have been a victim of grooming or some shit. Honestly don't care and its pretty lame how he is now playing the victim card but at the same time I do feel like he got fucked over pretty badly by people branding him a pedo (lost the chance to appear at conventions) and has been basically getting cancelled for the last 2 years whenever his name pops up anywhere. Similar to that other Vtuber doll thing (Joel i think is his name) which got popular and then some clout chasers tried to cancel him because they didnt like him.

Nux and Moistyboi also mentioned him when they did that Depressed Nousagi stream. Basically Nux pulled the whole "i dont know" because why the fuck would he know or care, and I think they also called him a groomer and a pedo while going over his drama. Something that I assume hasnt helped Taiga's reputation especially when both content creators have a massive audience. Also pretty sure False also branded him a groomer and a pedo. Im actually impressed that the budget rabbit dramatuber seems to actually go back and revisit shit whereas I doubt anyone else mentioned above will do the same.

Working on a new clip. Should be up in about 16 hours when I get back from work tomorrow.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
They all get the same emote templates, the same little gewgaws to decorate their streams with ADHD animations, the same alert sounds, the same stream add-ons and the same jokes. Why would they ever want something to be unique and stand out?
The twitch side of the community has always been vshojo-lite so it ain't exactly a surprise. Actually do any corpos besides vsj stream primarily on twitch?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
If someone here knows about spiders, can you tell me what this little fucker is
View attachment 8984

Likely a form of Huntsman. Bite hurts like fucking hell, but is not fatal.

Huntsman-Spiders.jpg

Get it away from you before you attract a Haachama and you are doomed forever to be fed.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
What exactly happened to Mirai Akari? Both Kaguya Luna and Kizuna Ai are well documented, but from what I gathered Mirai never really graduated, her channel stagnated permanently from like 2 years ago onwards. I have a lot of blanks here.
Mismanagement by the looks of it. Both her previous and current company never really knew what to do with her. She also tells some behind the scenes stuff during her collab with kson.

Speaking of which, Haruka's streaming again in a bit

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Very late/early Ame stream. And an old DS game at that.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Also Selen getting 3.0 model first, huh.
I mean out of all the EN girls she is the one with the most subs at 608k total subs. So makes sense to me that she goes first out of all the EN girls.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Aren't they both living somewhere in Canada?
Geist is the one that lives in canada, i think yuria lives in europe but she traveled somewhere last week, and I'm thinking she went to visit kronii.

Biskuit Regal

Early Adopter
How do you download TikToks videos? It's still related to the thing I'm working on
I'm also going to need to archive Facebook videos as well

paul

Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

NePoLaBo collab live

Honma Himawari is also live and is playing some more ARK.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Apparently after Matsuri's karaoke part she got very sick to the point she had to be taken by an ambulance

Kanata's 3D live at 9PM JST.

Edit: She also unprivated the Among Us stream from two years ago when she was very introverted, cried, and was almost completely silent throughout the stream. She also added a new comment "People change".

After the stream there are various streams but I might think of watching Miko's reverse totsu clubhouse and hope AZKi is in to destroy her in card games (previously she crushed Watame playing President).

Looking at Kronii's lower body silhouette I immediately think of Irisviel. Mommy Kronii time?

Edit: I forgot AZKi is a guest for Kasane Hibiki's zatsudan. Most likely will talk about the recent cover duet and also this is their first meeting since CocoTsuki's closure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom