(He's Nolan Crush)

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
If someone here knows about spiders, can you tell me what this little fucker is
View attachment 8984

Maybe a wolf spider? A huntsman or hobo? It's not a brown recluse at least since it's missing the violin pattern on it's head. It'd be easier to identify if we knew you're general area. Like Spiders from Australia are gonna be different from say Northeast America. But of course not gonna ask you to doxx yourself lol.

So just to be safe, don't get bitten, and if you're against killing it, release it somewhere away from your home so it doesn't just come back. :inahalloween:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
If someone here knows about spiders, can you tell me what this little fucker is
View attachment 8984
My first thought was wolf spider, or maybe fishing spider if you live near a river, thought the color is a bid off for both of those. Color looks closer to a huntsman spider, maybe.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If anyone wants to go looking; IRyS used to roleplay on Gaia Online forums. She once made a male character and flirted/cheated with like 4 different girls, so, start reading RP threads until you find it I guess?
Edit: She also made custom signatures for people and wrote guides about it. If it was the official Gaia Online forum, their RP board goes back 18 years, so all her stuff might be there. Totally worth the effort of reading hundreds of thousands of RP forum posts.

Probably is but do you have any idea how many millions of posts that is? Hundreds of thousands is nothing. Hundreds of thousands is a month at the prime.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Maybe a wolf spider? A huntsman or hobo? It's not a brown recluse at least since it's missing the violin pattern on it's head. It'd be easier to identify if we knew you're general area. Like Spiders from Australia are gonna be different from say Northeast America. But of course not gonna ask you to doxx yourself lol.

So just to be safe, don't get bitten, and if you're against killing it, release it somewhere away from your home so it doesn't just come back. :inahalloween:

My first thought was wolf spider, or maybe fishing spider if you live near a river, thought the color is a bid off for both of those. Color looks closer to a huntsman spider, maybe.
Thanks but is not mine, just wondering if yuria is visiting kronii, i looked on bugfinder but most looked off from the one on the picture. (imagine doxxing yourself from a fucking spider)
(Archive)

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
NEW KRONII OUTFIT IN 2 DAYS

Fk9v8JQaYAY5OtJ.jpg
EDIT: full silhouette
Fk-a08QaUAASzbv.jpg

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

That's a first time they showcasing model brushup together (as in, they usually doing it per branch like JP only or ID only, not duet JP/EN like this)

Also Selen getting 3.0 model first, huh.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
If anyone wants to go looking; IRyS used to roleplay on Gaia Online forums. She once made a male character and flirted/cheated with like 4 different girls, so, start reading RP threads until you find it I guess?
Edit: She also made custom signatures for people and wrote guides about it. If it was the official Gaia Online forum, their RP board goes back 18 years, so all her stuff might be there. Totally worth the effort of reading hundreds of thousands of RP forum posts.

Ah yes, I meant threads, not posts. 1 million threads. And that's IF she was doing this on the official forums.
View attachment 8987
Yeah, I'll leave the autustic shit to people who scored higher than I did on the test, I think.
NEW KRONII OUTFIT IN 2 DAYS

View attachment 8989

Did she get a normal clock face for her copter clock on her head for her casual costume? Also long haired Kronii, huh?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Yeah, I'll leave the autustic shit to people who scored higher than I did on the test, I think.

Unless there's a starting point to know the approximate time she'd have been active it's probably actually impossible to do manually. There's almost 27000 pages of threads in the roleplay section stored at 40 threads per page. Didn't look at how many posts per page per thread, but that's going to need some kind of bot to scrape the site and they have captchas to choke bots. Some other sections are likely larger.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Joint_Inflammation

putrid casual
I know I'm a bit late to the party on this, but holy shit is Lumi's new model a downgrade. Pretty much stripped everything unique in favor of looking like yet another Veibae-lite. What possess people to do this? Do Twitch viewers actually favor these homogenous models instead of ones with their own style?

Makes me think we should count ourselves lucky Lia didn't also go for the style with her new model.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Did she get a normal clock face for her copter clock on her head for her casual costume? Also long haired Kronii, huh?
More important question, did wadamama make her look like a hooker/striper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom