"My biggest fear about going to public pools is to be fertile and to get pregnant by an ugly DNA carrier egg and get pregnant to anyone else who is not Seth 😖"Kattarina Qutie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
She can't stop laughing over this scene
signal-2022-12-26-19-02-56-979.jpg

Edit: "Maybe Family Guy was more yabai than I thought" - Lia
Edit 2: She found out about the vault episode...

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Tightpinch

Kotoka started a new meta

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Nah same-face syndrome is bad enough for an artist to have when it's just regular pictures they're drawing. When you're doing commissions for something like vtubing, work that needs to entertain and advertise to thousands on behalf of someone else it's a real problem...
Remember Amatsuka Uto, who shares artist with Amelia Watson? She gained a lot of EN following on looks alone. There was a big drama about the company she worked with using Hololive meta tags or smth, and that boosted her popularity too, but without that recognizable look EN fans would not get into her - they don't even support other Holo girls. After she got out of the company, her growth slowed down, but she still retains loyal EN fans, on YouTube and Twitch.

"It is Ame, but wholesome and Japanese" worked for her to some extent, I think.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
YAGOO's Chosen Idol has a tote bag up for sale and some other stuff

Fk5iUqRagAIvg34.jpg

Fk5iUqNaMAE-tpi.jpg

Fk5iUqPaMAIc7Fn.jpg

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Pochi mentioned covid came around her family. So have some phlegmy 🐶 asmr. Three games with Pochi, first one will be Christmas Massacre.

and Enna accidentally starting an hour early.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Fishman, you'd better pick up Tangent Fox goddammit.
Sorry anon. To counter nazi or racist rumors that has fallen upon the company cause pippa antis, new phase invaders will include people with higher than usual for phase melanin levels. That means Nyaru and Sena.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Isnt she well into her 30's?
Why act like an adult when you can get JP and Western simp bucks for just showing a bit of skin? Only consequence is you permanently stunt your development as a person and gain no appreciable skills for later in life when the endless money pit has dried up. Many such cases of people taking this path.

vestars20

Early Adopter

Early Adopter
Why act like an adult when you can get JP and Western simp bucks for just showing a bit of skin? Only consequence is you permanently stunt your development as a person and gain no appreciable skills for later in life when the endless money pit has dried up. Many such cases of people taking this path.
What development shes OLD shes a GRANDMA shes THIRTY man! If she didnt develop up to this point she isnt stunting anything! NO DOWNSIDES! She'll be doing that in her FORTIES too cause shes ANIME WOMAN ON INTERNET! Retirement at FIFTIES if she aint gonna do anything to herself i dunno its not rushia after all

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
As long as she's pre-35 she hasn't started to truly empty out that egg carton and still has a chance of bagging a good husband. Post 35 though, and she better learn to code.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Been doing a bit of a Hololive fan animation binge recently. This one just dropped.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I don't really care that Rushia is either 34 or 36; it's the fact that she's still doing the uwucore jirai-onna act that jp streamers do from mid teens to late 20s. Maybe find a way to innovate or at the very least diversify your content.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
WHAT IS THIS SPARKLE THAT IS ALWAYS IN IRyS'S STREAMS?!
View attachment 8711
I don't always notice it, but when I do, I can't stop noticing it.
From members only: She noticed it like 2 or 3 streams in, the layout commission was already over and paid for and everything, she thought about asking to get it fixed, but is coping and saying "it's not that bad, right? Pretend it doesn't exist."

Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Holy shit lisa love!!!!!!!

Wut chu talkin 'bout, Dazzle?

I mean, yeah, but I get the distinct feeling that this was prompted by something in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom