"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Okay, this one made me legit lol

nilf

2022-12-27 14_11_22-Taiga♰Holic - VTuber on Twitter_ _All I hope is that you genuinely believe...png
Tweets / Archive

Will Taiga ever escape his drama? The new model was meant to be a fresh start, but he's still rehashing this stuff.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
New outfit for Tenshi, looks absolutely amazing. And she just finished one of the best covers of Unravel, damn.

【3DLIVE】「別世界」_ Amane Kanata 3DLIVE _Another world_【#天音かなた3周年LIVE】 38-28 screenshot.png【3DLIVE】「別世界」_ Amane Kanata 3DLIVE _Another world_【#天音かなた3周年LIVE】 38-24 screenshot.png【3DLIVE】「別世界」_ Amane Kanata 3DLIVE _Another world_【#天音かなた3周年LIVE】 38-21 screenshot.png

Last edited:

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
New outfit for Tenshi, looks absolutely amazing. And she just finished one of the best covers of Unravel, damn.

View attachment 8998View attachment 8999View attachment 9000
Yeah watching this and….the fuck was that? Why was there suddenly a PV for some random anime? Is this something Kanata is cameoing in? Is she singing the OP to that anime? Did whoever edited this do a fucky-wucky so to speak? Am I being retarded and that was just some PV to a new MV of hers?

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah watching this and….the fuck was that? Why was there suddenly a PV for some random anime? Is this something Kanata is cameoing in? Is she singing the OP to that anime? Did whoever edited this do a fucky-wucky so to speak? Am I being retarded and that was just some PV to a new MV of hers?
Preview for this, I think.

The cut was out of nowhere, but I assumed it was in line with the other spoopy moments with her shadow dancer and the red smoke.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
How do you download TikToks videos? It's still related to the thing I'm working on
I'm also going to need to archive Facebook videos as well
Someone told me yt-dlp can scrape a lot of this https://github.com/yt-dlp/yt-dlp

I think other more proficient archiver here can point you in the right direction.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

The Gyaru NEET is live with a zatsu.

After the stream there are various streams but I might think of watching Miko's reverse totsu clubhouse and hope AZKi is in to destroy her in card games (previously she crushed Watame playing President).
Live now!

Also Yozora Mel just went live with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

View attachment 8998View attachment 8999View attachment 9000
She absolutely killed it. One of my favorite lives of the year for sure. Her Akuma no Ko and Unravel covers gave me goosebumps. The choreography and the transition into the new outfit were so well-done too. Tenshi never disappoints.

Oshio-mama's outfit design. Maybe there'll be a live2D version?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
How do you download TikToks videos? It's still related to the thing I'm working on
I'm also going to need to archive Facebook videos as well
Technically yt-dlp covers most video-sharing sites as long the provided link to its page can be accessed publicly (private acc and alike would need additional cookies for it to work), I've used it for youtube/twitter/bilibili so far and it worked flawlessly at most

alternatively you could check out cobalt if you wanted a more braindead way of scrapping online videos, just paste the video link and the site will do the rest for you
though the site is more ideal for shorter videos so yt-dlp is still a much better choice for longer videos

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tweets / Archive

Will Taiga ever escape his drama? The new model was meant to be a fresh start, but he's still rehashing this stuff.
In regards to the person getting mentioned by Taiga, vtuberloveslug, reminder they tried to get Lumi cancelled over this clip, their response will possibly be... interesting:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/page-6647/post-12750433
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12750597
And my post at the time: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12750768
Article I took screenshots from: https://www.sekai-news.com/bungotaiga-rebrand-causes-outrage-9000-model/

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

He wasn't joking about studying the blade.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Back in early december some dude posted about 8 tweets talking about Taiga and how they were "innocent".
lea-282-taiga.jpg
Seems pretty innocent to me.

I'll get me coat.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I'm curious what wadarco has up her sleeve for Kronii.
Kronii - "Wada, any chance we can tone down the underboob next time? It makes me a little uncomfortable"
Wada - "Loud and clear, totally understand"
>Gives her the biggest fucking paizuri hole possible without clipping some areola

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

He wasn't joking about studying the blade.

So Vesper was once a Battousai LARPer. Now he has grown up and learned the truth that the spear is better then the sword.

Now he has evolved to Battousai: The Pussy Slayer with how many Holo women he has impaled with his spear when he cycled around the world in two weeks.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Good news everyone! :inanerdy:

I finished work on the last one of the early batch of recaps, and now we are covering first 600 pages, and the last 150! This means atm we only missing around 450 pages, or 9 recaps. Right now all our work looks like this:

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600

Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200

Kinda messy, maybe one day I will edit earlier posts to fit them into nice 50 page chunks. Thanks to @Scoots for beautiful arrangement in the middle and an inspiration for latest parts!
EDIT: I did it, holy shit it was so easy!

On the last page of my 313 recap, I found this:

Off topic, but could we have an in-thread summary of what's been missed categorized by company every 50 or 100 pages? just a qrd for whats been going on the last 50-100 pages or so. Im sure there's one person who's active enough to keep it up

I was already thinking about changing my format to separate things a little, like a Major news section, Discussion section, Liveposting section etc. But the weakest point of a system like that would be my own bias. "By company" division seems better, objective. Holo, Niji, Phase + FlaVR, Idol, Indie and Other, for example.

What do you think?

Due to time limitations, I WILL NOT implement the division in the next recap, we already are halfway there.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
image.png

Cover is finally giving the walking New Years outfit (Miko) a dedicated New Years outfit.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Kronii - "Wada, any chance we can tone down the underboob next time? It makes me a little uncomfortable"
Wada - "Loud and clear, totally understand"
>Gives her the biggest fucking paizuri hole possible without clipping some areola

Honestly I hope Kronii gets something more conservative. It may just be my weird coomer inclinations, but I think fat titties look so much better in full cover than spilling out of whatever poor strap of fabric is left to bear the load and after seeing pastel goth Fauna, I want comfy-casual Kronii.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So Vesper was once a Battousai LARPer. Now he has grown up and learned the truth that the spear is better then the sword.
There's a reason you can win Shogun 2 campaigns by just spamming Yari Ashigaru while the virgin AI tries to field sword units.

Praid

Just another idiot
Tell that to these chads
langk1.jpg

At least when facing pikemen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom