"MILK DOESNT EXPIRE i drink milk past 1-2 weeks all the time!! im lactose intolerant though so it kinda hurts ;v;"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
It seemed a bit awkward at the start, like she was the third wheel to the SelenMei reunion episode - but I feel like she became more comfortable as the stream progressed. It was really fun either way, I hope those three will collab again sometime.

She got better after Selen asked her what game really pissed her off the most (Mario Kart, ofc lol). But, I mean, it was pretty expected of Ame, anyway, she is a much better solo streamer than collab streamer.

I loved the collab, regardless.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Ghost loli going live with over 800 viewers already. The 2k viewers at debut was not a fluke it would seem

EDIT: broke 1k, is this the power of jewish magic?

AND she mentioned liking to "pew pew" IRL, so anything concerned Rye was gonna abandon that aspect of her can rest easy

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Ghost loli going live with over 800 viewers already. The 2k viewers at debut was not a fluke it would seem

I can hear Fishman audibly sweating from here.

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

AND she mentioned liking to "pew pew" IRL, so anything concerned Rye was gonna abandon that aspect of her can rest easy

No, it's the power of cute and funny.
:gunpeko:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No, it's the power of cute and funny.
:gunpeko:
Well, who'd be more familiar with cute and funny than the people who bite babydicks for a living?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Vesper yab 01.pngVesper yab 02.PNG
Fucking hell, /vt/, fucking hell :whatastory:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Comparing earthquakes really isn’t an exact science as location and the likelihood of tsunami matters a ton. Some of the strongest earthquakes in human history have happened in Alaska but haven’t killed many people as there aren’t many people to kill. However, just comparing how development can make a difference is useful. The 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami in Japan killed just under 20,000 people. The similarly sized 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake and tsunami killed over 10 times as many people when it hit Indonesia, Sri Lanka, India, and Thailand.
From what I have seen, most of the damage seems to come from Tsunamis and shit. Intensity of the earthquake itself is irrelevant unless you live in a 3rd world shithole like Haiti and the buildings collapse

Shes at 1k now. Still its a bit too early to say given that its first few streams. I would probably expect that number to level off a bit afte ra while and maybe it drops by about 50%. Still impressive and clearly the marketing did its job. Another thing to note is that a bunch of people/schools have the whole week off because its US Thanksgiving.

I can hear Fishman audibly sweating from here.
Fishman did not have the "fuck you" money like Idol had. This is what Miau could have had if he had spent those $150,000 properly. (inb4 Miau partnered with Idol to fund help fund this branch)

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Ethyria stream and announcement today. Could just be an announcement of their plans for Nina's birthday, could also be outfits.

I'm also expecting LazuLight 3D announcement sometime soon.

It's a toss-up on if there will also be a Wave 7 or if they're happy to wait until January. To be honest, as much as I will maintain that ILUNA are mostly good (not keen on Aster) and have found their footing, they weren't really able to continue NijiEN's massive momentum, and I think a new wave is kind of necessary to freshen things up.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sava is dissecting a frog or something

And britbong is also doing a double debut

Fourth #

HoloEarth is releasing a "lobby beta version":

The prtimes article summarizes (through google translate): "In the 'Communication Lobby', which is the gateway to 'Holo Earth', you can operate test avatars, use emotes and text chat, and communicate with other players." Basically the same thing as the tests back in march, but this time it's open indefinitely instead of set time periods.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Bri'ish Prince Debut 2.0

Edit: Ninja'd

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
tl;dr panic attack

Don't fucking blame her. I only ever watched LetsPlay's of this series and it still creeped me out a lot. I don't find modern horror games remotely scary. The realistic graphics does the opposite of scare me. But the retro art style adds a weird amount of surrealism that really brings home the uncanny and disturbing vibe that true horror should always have. The fuckers who made this game are masters of their craft (and hilarious; just look at the Deer Ending.)

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
People were wondering what Reine 6 member song collab would be.
Its also now in her scheudle along with a feet drawing stream:

The song is Mr. Osomatsu - Opening 1 | Hanamaru Pippi wa Yoi Ko dake, these are the participating members
1669054978264.png

the MV for her latest original song should be done by early December

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
012.png

Well now I wish I had clipped this stream, but I was busy watching Uruka grind through pokemon.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I can't tell if I enjoy the brit's accent or am repulsed by it. She does have a nice laugh though.

People were wondering what Reine 6 member song collab would be.
Its also now in her scheudle along with a feet drawing stream:

The song is Mr. Osomatsu - Opening 1 | Hanamaru Pippi wa Yoi Ko dake, these are the participating members
View attachment 5819

the MV for her latest original song should be done by early December

This is a really powerful lineup. Looking forward to it.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Don't fucking blame her. I only ever watched LetsPlay's of this series and it still creeped me out a lot. I don't find modern horror games remotely scary. The realistic graphics does the opposite of scare me. But the retro art style adds a weird amount of surrealism that really brings home the uncanny and disturbing vibe that true horror should always have. The fuckers who made this game are masters of their craft (and hilarious; just look at the Deer Ending.)
Shoutouts to imscared

Fuck imscared

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I can't tell if I enjoy the brit's accent or am repulsed by it. She does have a nice laugh though.
I'm warming up to it, idk feels like it works with her personality or something. Also she's revealing her teeth rn (enormous roots on those things btw) and has even more views than I noticed for the ghost loli, at over 1200. I don't mean to be numberfagging or anything, I'm just blown away at the very immediate success these girls are getting.

paul

Early Adopter
Wellt that's something new, teeth reveal. Nice lamp btw, fits her royal setting
img_536.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom