"I can dual wield badminton, which makes me unstoppable"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I think that was Hitler, and he went on to become president of Germany. Checkmate anti-retarded art teachers.
Wow, Hitler liked anime, too? Maybe he's not so bad after all.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Ok, I need you guys living in different regions from me to look at this post:

For me it says Video is unavailable, something about breaching copyright of Tamaki Ch. 犬山たまき / 佃煮のりお.

Did Tamaki manualy copystriked that? Which would be in his right, but I never saw something like that.
@vestars20 posted Noripro's clipping rules a few hundred pages back. Probably because karaoke/singing clips are usually uploaded as is without subtitles or anything transformative.

Choco-sensei will be interviewing another Niji today, Rindou Mikoto from SKB-bu at 7PM JST. This I think will be the third guest from the club after Gundou Mirei and Suzuka Utako

If you're mostly holo watching, you might know her as Marine's Mario Kart private teacher. She also hosted Nijisanji's year end NJU alongside Kenmochi Toya. Her streams are some gaming, Karaoke, drinking zatsudan, and ASMR as well as some MV of original and cover songs.

Interesting clip

There's also an oneshota doujin (from Comiket 97) about her which is the reason I know her. If you believe the rrat about her, you can think of the doujin as MikotoxKuzuha

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
In two weeks DN will say that he isn't quitting at all because people were so supportive during his stream or whatever, he'll just cut his upload frequency or some similar non-change. I'm calling it here.

Mori's song with FAKE TYPE is premiering. She made the MV for it.

Guess she still has it, because that's a bop if I've ever heard one. Cute MV too.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Attachments

• Moe Moe Kyun.png
    Moe Moe Kyun.png
    625.7 KB · Views: 167

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wow, Hitler liked anime, too? Maybe he's not so bad after all.
Not only was Hitler culturally enriched by his love of anime, he never even owned any slaves, unlike those evil white colonizers known as the American Founding Fathers.

Hell, Hitler never even had to make an apology video where he cried like @Depressed Nousagi

paul

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
New kronii schedule

hopefully she doesn't go full autist and plays a retarded amount of pokemon (she absolutely will):calidrinking:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Just dumping a bit of Cover 3D studio talk for a bit.
Calli mentioned in her 3D singing stream that the studio is overbooked and backed upwards to a year.
I don't quite trust Calli to know or not know what's going on with the studio, so I believe she's being hyperbolic here but I think something like up to 6 months to get an open spot (sadly) sounds realistic. Timestamp at 42 minutes:

According to Aqua, the Studio is fully booked for the coming 4 months, so to her own anniversary 3D, she rented an outside studio

I heard in different places that Cover already owns a 2nd Studio but rn I can't find any proof of that. I also remember an interview or something with Yagoo where he said that they arr currently trying to get a new studio set up (Studio Nr. 2 or Nr. 3?), but due to supply chain limitations and the pandemic this project was/is advancing at a snails pace or might even be put on ice.

But they really need to increase their capacity.
They're already unable to just get all of JPs 3D-wishes down (Aqua just went and rented a 3rd party studio for her anniversary in december cause there was no slot open), but now that Japan is open and the overseas-members also want to do stuff + more people now want to do concerts, they need that new studio.

We know from Kiara that her upcoming trip to Japan in end December to mid January will be touristic and for visiting friends and do off-collabs. She's already convinced that she won't be able to use the 3D studio so she's trying hamper the expectations down.

What I fear the most though, considering how booked the 3D studio is, is actually retarded japanese company rules.
The kind of rules that say that say: "Sorry Overseas member, we know its a very special occasion and you're not in the vicinity of the 3D studio often, but we can't just move you up the waiting list. That would be unfair towards the other talents. Please come back in 6 months. We know you waited very long for the 3D debut but then you should have reserved a spot for the Studio earlier (say: back in spring, when there was no way of knowing if Japan will remain closed for next 300 years or not)."

I fear that it's not the overbooked studio by itself that will prevent the Myth girls from doing a 3D debut anytime soon but retarded japanese company bureaucracy surrounding it that prevents it.

So, I'll go ahead and say that I would be VERY surprised (in a positive way ofc) if the Myth girls manage to have their 3D debut before 4th Fes end of March 2023

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to sleep. I spent all weekend at ANYC, and while Ame and BaeRyS/Bae live were amazing, the whole event has me exhausted.

for those who care, here is a full reupload of Fauna and Kiaras panel during the convention

So the Kiara/Fauna panel was found (and added to my always growing list of VODs), if anyone sees the BaeRyS one floating around, I would like to see it as well.
This is all I have heard about it so far (just a pre-show test)

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Just because your oshi has a bigger dick doesn't make her better dude :smugselen: I do have one question though, does it fit when she pegs you?
No please help.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
FUCKING CHUD! STOP BULLYING FLEDGLING VTUBERS! ANYONE CAN SEE THIS.... THIS.... THIS FILTH! FUCKING MISOGINISTIC POS!!!!!!!!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Remember as Null himself stated. This could just as easily be GayOps.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom