"I'm sorry that I've driven you into drug use!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
its a tesla lawsuit. eyes will be on it.
Well yes but also isn't like a lawsuit about unpaid money to a mutli billon dollar company from a random employee who isn't even own that much in the large scheme of things is gonna be frontpage of most news site, they probably get many of them like any company and are resolved quietly without much hassle, like actually checking I couldn't find any mention of this type of lawsuit against tesla ever being brought to the public:

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I just would like to inform everyone here of something important:

MY OSHI > Your Oshi.

hololive ruined /jp/

Well yes but also isn't like a lawsuit about unpaid money to a mutli billon dollar company from a random employee who isn't even own that much in the large scheme of things is gonna be frontpage of most news site, they probably get many of them like any company and are resolved quietly without much hassle, like actually checking I couldn't find any mention of this type of lawsuit against tesla ever being brought to the public:
theyll make a big deal about it because they hate elon. She could go to the DOL and complain to them, assuming she hasn't gone to tesla's HR dept for the check.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just would like to inform everyone here of something important:

MY OSHI > Your Oshi.
Just because your oshi has a bigger dick doesn't make her better dude :smugselen: I do have one question though, does it fit when she pegs you?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Shiina finally figured out the secret to the Pokemon game and won her plaque
1669011189056.png

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
On topics less sad: magni stream, not a word about vesper
He did talk about it briefly at the tail end, he pretty much said to not panic and that in two weeks he'll be back like nothing happened. Starts at this time stamp.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RiverBear

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Look who is back
View attachment 5785

Well, the stream chat'll be a hoot at least.

Another thought, the constant barrage of Pokémon streams is making me realise I really don't care much for streams of new games. I've been playing through the new Pokémon at my own pace alongside some other games and I'd rather experience the new stuff myself before watching someone else play it, but even just a few days in some people have already racked up 15-20 hours of gameplay on stream.

It just leaves this weird situation where the only new release streams I'd typically watch are the games that I'm passively interested in, but not enough to want to play the game myself.

Fourth #

callitypo.png
MV ruined, 0/10
For real though, good song and a nice MV with fun cameos.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I'm always curious about those who are annoyed with everyone playing the same game, do you actually follow that many vtubers (as in, trying to catch all their streams) for that to be an issue?

For me, there are only two whom I will try to watch all of their streams, the rest are relegated to mostly clips only, so two people streaming the same game at the same time ain't a huge deal to me.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
That means I have to switch Oshis then
Forfeiting your Oshis just let the terrorists win. The real solution involves: your rights, your profile pic, and arms.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Look who is back
View attachment 5785

1669014180960.png
All of this because 4,000 retards got incredibly butthurt. 5.2% of the total subscribers. Not even 10%. Jesus fucking christ. 94.8% either don't care or don't think its enough of a problem.

1669015707363.png

According to Shiina, the fish expected Shiina to be the seiso one in the group, which just shows how delusional he is as she went on to say she doesn't think Pippa is edgy it's just that the space is so clean that Pippa's mild edge is seen as extreme.

Edit: And Shiina says she is traumatized about art because of a shitty art teacher, I'm starting to see a trend with these sad girls.

If only @Depressed Nousagi read this thread instead of Reddit when all this was going down he'd know this already. I bet he'll be back at some point, because from his Pippa interview he mentioned his channel had gotten him employment offers and more so for him to just dump that is goofy.
Most trauma or issues adults have often come from childhood. Don't remember who exactly but someone had their art teacher get their anime drawing they were making in art class and showed to the whole class and broke it into pieces. That person stopped drawing anime for a very long time due to that. 1 small traumatic experience is enough to fuck a person up for decades. As for Sakana expecting Shiina to be seiso, she is extremely seiso in the way she carries herself. She is extremely professional and in a way I feel like she filters some people due to this because she is perceived as boring. That said, whenever she slips up and breaks away from that to show her true power, its amazing.

DN is pulling a Rushia.

He's chinking again!

The girls revealed yesterday during the drunk stream that he bought both copies because he would get a code for x200 pokeballs.

1. Yuko - Tough for me to choose anyone else as the debut top ranking. We have Gura energy levels (even her laugh is sometimes eerily close to Gura's voice) Busting out Ghostbusters might have been too on the nose, but she just went for it and was fun to watch.
  2. Rin - I liked the Brit, vibed with her humor, kinda glad there's a Nintendo main after Sana. I also loved the IKEA shark bits with the 8-bit music. Her song wasn't half bad either.
  3. Fuyo - Yeah, "Lepri-con", but unlike Pochi I could tell she practiced her debut and had the energy to be entertaining. I liked the design of the model as well but, yeah middle of the road for me.
  4. Juna - So far for me, the only "Mommy voice" of ENtubers I can stand is Nina Kosaka. Most of them filter me for some reason; and unfortunately Juna is one of them.
  5. Pochi - I just didn't connect with her at all. Compared to the energy level of Yuko and Rin, it felt like she was just going by the numbers. Even the midi music OP/ED couldn't save it for me.
Side note: What do we know about this Aviel Basin guy? Just another fishman?
----------------------------
Now that I can watch chuubas again, I need to check out drunk Shiina.
While first impressions are important, I think its always best to wait for a 2nd or 3rd stream for them to ease up a bit into the position. Nerves were running high. While i agree that Pochi probably had the weakest debut, going by her regular streams she was fairly entertaining to watch.

Honestly that's a fair assessment. Pippa really isn't that edgy if you take a step back and see her track record. She just more so says stupid shit or make reference to touchy subjects. Doesn't really go further or onto the 2000's - early 2010's edge that some presume she is.

Does anyone actually really know an edgelord vtuber that isn't a 2 view?
Enna and Mika from Nijisanji. Enna's case is aimed at herself so people don't take it too seriously. The whole Kyo thing scared her a bit and I feel like she might hold back a bit on collabs. Mika dont think she has gotten much shit but in the off chance that they go after her it might also cause her to hold back a bit.

The worst part of this is that he's emboldened these unicorn retards into thinking what they have to say matters. When in reality they're just obsessed stans who can't get over the kayfabe. If Nousagi had listened to us instead of those faggots on twitter and reddit, this shit would've blown over in a couple days. The most we did was laugh at him. We didn't want him to literally commit seppuku at the feet of Kiara for the "sin" of discussing her real life hardships like the others did.

@Depressed Nousagi It's a damn shame you're letting these losers bully you into leaving the community. You made some good videos.
What bothers me the most is that he knew he would probably get cancelled at some point. He was aware that this could happen and one it did he freaked out and pulled a Rushia.

I'm always curious about those who are annoyed with everyone playing the same game, do you actually follow that many vtubers (as in, trying to catch all their streams) for that to be an issue?

For me, there are only two whom I will try to watch all of their streams, the rest are relegated to mostly clips only, so two people streaming the same game at the same time ain't a huge deal to me.
I dont get annoyed by it but I do follow way more vtubers than I have the time to watch and sometimes there are games you dont really care about and atleast 75% of the girls that are currently streaming are playing the same game. I dont fully commit to one particular Vtuber other than Pippa and even so I sometimes skip some of Pippa's streams.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Only tuning back in here to say that Rin was everything I could have wished for and more. Her specific brand of autism matches mine perfectly - and that little "zatsu-daniel" bit reminded me of Ashens, which isn't a bad thing in the slightest.

I was curious about her personal life, so I watched a bit of her most popular stream as Clara. She's got amazing energy, she reminds me more of, like, Selen than Mori honestly (although the debut did make me think of Mori at first). Another thing to keep in mind, she had 244 VODs on her channel over the course of 9 months. She's quite a persistent one. I like her a lot and look forward to her future streams.
Now if you'll excuse me, I need to sleep. I spent all weekend at ANYC, and while Ame and BaeRyS/Bae live were amazing, the whole event has me exhausted.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Depends on the game. Elden Ring I didn't mind so much because witnessing varying degrees of autism was funny, but Pokemon is all kinda samey unless the person playing is a huge VSfag like Sana or they're doing some kind of challenge shit like Soul Link or Nuzlocke. With something like Pokemon it'll just go on as background noise with the choice being whoever is least likely to start randomly shrieking.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Most trauma or issues adults have often come from childhood. Don't remember who exactly but someone had their art teacher get their anime drawing they were making in art class and showed to the whole class and broke it into pieces. That person stopped drawing anime for a very long time due to that. 1 small traumatic experience is enough to fuck a person up for decades. As for Sakana expecting Shiina to be seiso, she is extremely seiso in the way she carries herself. She is extremely professional and in a way I feel like she filters some people due to this because she is perceived as boring. That said, whenever she slips up and breaks away from that to show her true power, its amazing.

DN is pulling a Rushia.
I think that was Hitler, and he went on to become president of Germany. Checkmate anti-retarded art teachers.

I have very little exposure to Shiina but I quickly understood she wasn't seiso, as there's something about how she carries her self in conversation that reveals that, and I'm not exactly someone deeply rooted in vtubing. Maybe it's just my autism being in line with the homeland, but I'd figure fish fuck would have put on some of her Shirara streams on in the background while playing League or whatever before recruiting her and developed a feel for the potential talent, as he should do with any applicant.

And as for DN, dude handled it about as poorly as he could have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom