Not open for further replies.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
View attachment 5820

Well now I wish I had clipped this stream, but I was busy watching Uruka grind through pokemon.
I'm sure someone archived it somewhere. It was rather interesting to see her go into japanese speaking mode.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I can't tell if I enjoy the brit's accent or am repulsed by it. She does have a nice laugh though.
Seconded, her laugh is fucking adorable.
I'm warming up to it, idk feels like it works with her personality or something. Also she's revealing her teeth rn (enormous roots on those things btw) and has even more views than I noticed for the ghost loli, at over 1200. I don't mean to be numberfagging or anything, I'm just blown away at the very immediate success these girls are getting.
I definitely don’t mind the accent. She reminds me a lot of Reiny where it just works with the model and the behavior.

lvl8

Tenma has a EVA-01 Gunpla building stream.

She has a handcam going on, her nails are long so it's going to be interesting how she deals with the tiny parts.

Edit. Btw, I remember Utatane Nasa also from PC posted a picture of her hand. Same nail color and it looks like she's also wearing the same type of coat as Tenma .
spacex.png

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
View attachment 5820

Well now I wish I had clipped this stream, but I was busy watching Uruka grind through pokemon.
It was Unfortunate timing as Idol en was debuting when it happend.

It's Sleepys birthday. Don't let it distract you from the fact she adopted a FUCKING orangutan

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
1669059483728.png

Wonder what the purpose of this question could be...

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Yeah the way Atlare was talking when he addressed it himself right at the start of his stream this is more or less a nothing burger to most people. So unless management is lying for some reason to everyone in Tempus this will just effectively be a 2 week Vesper hiatus. He didn't seem really bothered by anything long term, he just can't talk about it because obviously management told them not to.

Meanwhile Magni will be playing speedy blue rat game soon with a very fitting thumbnail in these trying times for Tempus.

Edit: Magni just said he'll be doing a commission stream with Axel sometime this week, I'm expecting some sexy nee-chan.

Glad is nothing to serious, but also always begs the question of what happen then to warrant a 2 weeks suspension in the first place

Mori's song with FAKE TYPE is premiering. She made the MV for it.

Call me a simp but I really rooting for this song to do well for Calli, she has being talking about how much she loves it non stop in her members stream even since she started animating for it, and I feel it would be disheartening for her if it flops, especially since she talked about how she is aware her numbers are dropping and she wishes she could ignore but she can't.

Irys is back!
in 2 days

I have said before but her 2.0 is the thing I'm the most looking forward to this year out of Vtubers, this is probably where she will announce a reveal date (hopefully soon) so the countdown for new Irys starts.

1669059484830.png

Wanted to maybe wait to see all of their 2.0 debuts before giving my final opinion on E-sekai, but I have to head out so I will miss the rest, I'm the most interested in Juna and Rin and subscriber to both of them for the time being, specially Rin has being really fun, even in going tru some of her Roommate streams I love her personality and how it goes with her voice, Juna I like here singing but can see where people are coming from with the dislike for character but also she is pretty much every hot Onee-san vtuber debut I have seen, she prolly gonna follow the same pattern of trying to hard to be sultry and sexy for a bit and give up on it and just be her normal dorky self, pretty much the same a Kronni and Nina.

Also not to be a numberfag but I'm a little sad the 2 I liked the most are doing the worst in subscribers, but at least viewership is high for everyone right now and hopefully once debut hype goes they can retain a decent amount of it.

Edit:
Also this got lost in the chaos of all things going this weekend but Lilly pichu debut her new Vtuber model complete with a lore video:

1669060343927.png

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Also not to be a numberfag but I'm a little sad the 2 I liked the most are doing the worst in subscribers, but at least viewership is high for everyone right now and hopefully once debut hype goes they can retain a decent amount of it.
It happens, give it time and maybe things will totally flip. When HoloX debuted I felt the same way about Lui because I thought she had the best streaming experience and enjoyed her content but she was consistently just not doing well numbers wise compared to the others, especially the smelly orca. She started making a lot of YouTube shorts though which booster her visibility and now she is doing much better and seems to have really found her stride.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 5824

Wanted to maybe wait to see all of their 2.0 debuts before giving my final opinion on E-sekai, but I have to head out so I will miss the rest, I'm the most interested in Juna and Rin and subscriber to both of them for the time being, specially Rin has being really fun, even in going tru some of her Roommate streams I love her personality and how it goes with her voice, Juna I like here singing but can see where people are coming from with the dislike for character but also she is pretty much every hot Onee-san vtuber debut I have seen, she prolly gonna follow the same pattern of trying to hard to be sultry and sexy for a bit and give up on it and just be her normal dorky self, pretty much the same a Kronni and Nina.

Often the favorites here end up being the lowest subbed ones. That's usual for the most part. Also Oneesan types usually start with a debuff and they usually go up after debut once they start doing ASMR or more Zatzudan-type content. If she can harness her oneesan powers she will do very well.

Example:
1669060454065.png

1669060511769.png

Both of the mommy/oneesan in those gens are the highest subbed. In Kawaii's case, by almost double the following talent. As for Phase, Rie is behind a bit but i think its because of her timezones. I am super impressed at Oceane's numbers though. Its absurd how high they are.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
You fuckers have Gas-lit me into genuinely liking Tenma, why did you do this to me.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
It Monday. It Ami. It Zelda. You watch.

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee
Both of the mommy/oneesan in those gens are the highest subbed. In Kawaii's case, by almost double the following talent. As for Phase, Rie is behind a bit but i think its because of her timezones. I am super impressed at Oceane's numbers though. Its absurd how high they are.
I won't contest that Oceane's popularity is deserved, however, her case is also a bit unique. She got a lot of publicity from her channel being terminated shortly after debut and saw a huge influx in subscribers once she got it back.

Edit: "popularity isn't deserved" -> "popularity is deserved"

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Often the favorites here end up being the lowest subbed ones. That's usual for the most part. Also Oneesan types usually start with a debuff and they usually go up after debut once they start doing ASMR or more Zatzudan-type content. If she can harness her oneesan powers she will do very well.

Example:
View attachment 5828
View attachment 5829

It really seems like Oceane skyrocketed rather quickly, too. Like it wasn't long ago I remember feeling kinda bad for her because she had like 50-80 people in the streams I was in. She does mostly RP ASMR stuff which I'm not into (unless it's fauna, her voice is like smooth silk) but it really seems to be paying off as recently she's been having consistently packed viewer counts.
The thing with Erina is iirc didn't she say initially the "mommy" stuff kinda weirded her out? I could swear there was a point where she kinda softly asked chat to knock it out a bit but chat being chat every time I go into her streams it's people making mommy milker milf jokes.
You fuckers have Gas-lit me into genuinely liking Tenma, why did you do this to me.
My brother in Christ I'm glad you have found the path to righteousness.

Jk but Tenma is genuinely one of the best vtubers out there imo she has such a healthy and professional view of it imo and is expert at tard wrangling chat. She's one of the few talents I've seen that has a more healthy, non sex based relationship with her chat, there are a few coomers of course but they're greatly outweighed by people who just love hearing a small Japanese woman scream obscenity filled rage at video games.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

dd2.jpg

Also EEL MOMMY IS LIVE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Example:
View attachment 5828
View attachment 5829

Rie had a huge debuff early on. She took a month long break not long after she started. I think it was a month, I forget the exact details. She put out some shorts and some scuffed zatsu's but her growth was most likely hampered by not being around much in the beginning.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
She has a handcam going on, her nails are long so it's going to be interesting how she deals with the tiny parts.
Tenma hands are spooky with those nails when captured at certain angles
1669063442482.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom