"What is TTYL? What is it? OK I'm gonna make my own... wait... 'Tender Tentacle Yummy Lissotto' ah wait, lissotto is with an 'r'"Meloco Kyoran

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Glad is nothing to serious, but also always begs the question of what happen then to warrant a 2 weeks suspension in the first place

Call me a simp but I really rooting for this song to do well for Calli, she has being talking about how much she loves it non stop in her members stream even since she started animating for it, and I feel it would be disheartening for her if it flops, especially since she talked about how she is aware her numbers are dropping and she wishes she could ignore but she can't.

I have said before but her 2.0 is the thing I'm the most looking forward to this year out of Vtubers, this is probably where she will announce a reveal date (hopefully soon) so the countdown for new Irys starts.

View attachment 5824

Wanted to maybe wait to see all of their 2.0 debuts before giving my final opinion on E-sekai, but I have to head out so I will miss the rest, I'm the most interested in Juna and Rin and subscriber to both of them for the time being, specially Rin has being really fun, even in going tru some of her Roommate streams I love her personality and how it goes with her voice, Juna I like here singing but can see where people are coming from with the dislike for character but also she is pretty much every hot Onee-san vtuber debut I have seen, she prolly gonna follow the same pattern of trying to hard to be sultry and sexy for a bit and give up on it and just be her normal dorky self, pretty much the same a Kronni and Nina.

Also not to be a numberfag but I'm a little sad the 2 I liked the most are doing the worst in subscribers, but at least viewership is high for everyone right now and hopefully once debut hype goes they can retain a decent amount of it.

Edit:
Also this got lost in the chaos of all things going this weekend but Lilly pichu debut her new Vtuber model complete with a lore video:

View attachment 5827

Super cute, looks like her too which was the main reason why didnt like the Pink haired one she first did.

I won't contest that Oceane's popularity is deserved, however, her case is also a bit unique. She got a lot of publicity from her channel being terminated shortly after debut and saw a huge influx in subscribers once she got it back.

Edit: "popularity isn't deserved" -> "popularity is deserved"
Oh shit thats right I had forgotten about her channel getting nuked ot shit and back. Goes to show that any controversy will only help you grow. In her case it was not negative by her but mainly Youtube negatively fucking her over.

The thing with Erina is iirc didn't she say initially the "mommy" stuff kinda weirded her out? I could swear there was a point where she kinda softly asked chat to knock it out a bit but chat being chat every time I go into her streams it's people making mommy milker milf jokes.
She doesn't play the mommy part but she has the voice for it. I often have her in the background as Im working on something else and its just soothing to listen to.

Juna at 850-875 CCV. Its quite a drop from the first 3 but still impressive. I did not see how many doggo had but she did fail to raid into Juna which might explain the drop in views.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Big children eating witch that lives in the woods energy
If she ever needs a career change, she will always be able to find work as hand model for witches, vampires, and other forms of female demons.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Millie finally getting tits on her 2nd outfit. Enna and Reimu are malding.
1669064774071.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Eel's cute. Kinda reminds me of a less toxic Altare with the voice and the constant positive reinforcement.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
HoloEarth is releasing a "lobby beta version":

The prtimes article summarizes (through google translate): "In the 'Communication Lobby', which is the gateway to 'Holo Earth', you can operate test avatars, use emotes and text chat, and communicate with other players." Basically the same thing as the tests back in march, but this time it's open indefinitely instead of set time periods.

I can't wait for it to become a hive of cringe and be buggy as hell.

Also seems that the jews have stolen the idea of double debuts from the nijiniggas, but i don't blame 'em since it is a genuinely good idea and jews are good with bidness.
You essentially double-dip on the debut hype and on people who couldn't make it for the first round, also the talent is more relaxed and people get to see their more natural character, i wouldn't find it strange if this catches on and becomes a trend among agencies in the future.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Also seems that the jews have stolen the idea of double debuts from the nijiniggas, but i don't blame 'em since it is a genuinely good idea and jews are good with bidness.
You essentially double-dip on the debut hype and on people who couldn't make it for the first round, also the talent is more relaxed and people get to see their more natural character, i wouldn't find it strange if this catches on and becomes a trend among agencies in the future.
IIRC PC Gen 2 did the same thing.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
I mean that's pretty much inevitable. Sad, but inevitable.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Hm. If the situation was 100% Takeshi Nofriendsjin's fault I'd expect the other boys to sound more pissed off. Obviously they can't jeopardise their own jobs, but there are ways. Still, reassuring to know he'll be back.
One of my guesses at this point on what happened is that Vesper's "I do this while my manager is asleep hee hee haa haa" kind of statements got found out and some ESL Japanese middle manager didn't see the sarcasm and playful banter and presumed it was actually a form of insubordination. Or it could be the Zomboid server, Solasta mod, or superchat rrat where Vesper just effectively becomes his own boss and overstepped his bounds by skimping on permissions by getting a little too hasty, so he needed to be made an example of. The boys might think it is dumb, but after a day they just went with it and they figure Vesper will be back in 2 weeks and we'll be back where we started. So it isn't worth getting upset about it, which I'd agree with to be honest.

Which if this line of reasoning is true then I don't mind the suspension, just the vagueposting creating an infesting rrat swarm from "I bet Vesper did something to the girls", or "Vesper is sexually harassing A-chan", or "Vesper is an edgelord and does edgy shit for attention until he got clapped by management, fuck that guy.", or my favorite "Vesper I don't know what you did, but do better." that I've seen floating around from people who clearly don't watch or like Vesper bothers me a little. That's more a community problem then a Cover problem though.

Glad is nothing to serious, but also always begs the question of what happen then to warrant a 2 weeks suspension in the first place
My speculation at this point, presuming it isn't the other rrats like Zomboid, Solasta, or the superchat ones, is that Vesper's cheeky "I do things while management is asleep" thing was taken too seriously by someone who's ESL and they considered it an act of insubordination.

Takeshi Nofriendsjin might have won the battle, but Vesper still has friends so he'll win the war. Fuck you Takeshi, go clean your nose and learn how to not shove your microphone up your nose when you talk on Discord.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
jonestown by @RancidRonin.jpg

Know why there aren't any jokes about the Jonestown massacre?

The punch line is too long.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Which if this line of reasoning is true then I don't mind the suspension, just the vagueposting creating an infesting rrat swarm from "I bet Vesper did something to the girls", or "Vesper is sexually harassing A-chan", or "Vesper is an edgelord and does edgy shit for attention until he got clapped by management, fuck that guy.", or my favorite "Vesper I don't know what you did, but do better." that I've seen floating around from people who clearly don't watch or like Vesper bothers me a little. That's more a community problem then a Cover problem though.
one of the first spergs i saw on twitter was this one fujo tier chick who went "well acktually, if it was enough to warrant a 2 week suspension, it probably was really bad and toxic wink wink nudge nudge", i wish i had archived but i was just randomly scrolling

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Screenshot-2022-11-21-153254.jpg
Well, I had no interest in this until Google Translate did its thing.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20221121-172328-631.png

It seems Pippas on another based roll on twitter today

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
From the new Idol Gen, only Juna appeals to me. I'm so so over loli models, even though I wanted to give Rye a chance. Pochi is already a shining example of why I want to avoid loli models and the fanbase that grows around them. Taking the time to point out bandaids on her barely tits is designed to draw in whom exactly? Dumb bitch juice? And look we already have the creepy mallows rolling in.

🚮

Often the favorites here end up being the lowest subbed ones. That's usual for the most part. Also Oneesan types usually start with a debuff and they usually go up after debut once they start doing ASMR or more Zatzudan-type content. If she can harness her oneesan powers she will do very well.

Example:
View attachment 5828
View attachment 5829

Both of the mommy/oneesan in those gens are the highest subbed. In Kawaii's case, by almost double the following talent. As for Phase, Rie is behind a bit but i think its because of her timezones. I am super impressed at Oceane's numbers though. Its absurd how high they are.

Man, Sava deserves more subs. She's such a lovable dork and her streams get really creative. At least when she's not uh, eating soap or snorting mints. :SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom