"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Lia keeps screaming about wanting to kill herself and may have accidentally cut herself....

We're only 22 minutes into this stream.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lia's gonna fucking kill herself during the stream. She hasn't even started reading yet. This stream should be fun. :smugpipi:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"You see Vtubers are very different from the Christian God, because the Vtuber can actually marry me and respond to my prayers when I send them 20% of my paycheck. The subtle differences are why I am a Godless atheist nihilist, yet a devote vtuber watcher. I prayed to God and my mommy said I still couldn't have tendies until I cleaned my room when I was 10. Why would I possibly study anything else when a 20 something hueman behind the visage of a anime rabbit can tell me all I need to know. Socrates is a joke, Jesus is a myth, ching chang chong Teeism religion is communism, Budhism would require me to leave my computer and learn jap fu through stinky exercise. I read 5 paragraphs of Nietzche's works and had determined him to be the most accurate philosopher on the planet, until I met a autistic rabbit girl who likes MLP which convinced me to believe in hope again. She is literally like Fluttershy, and that is just so based.

In this Godless world of pain and misery, I tried to pray to Madoka Magica, but I realized in a moment of lucidity that they weren't real and I became a nhilist again. I had given up, anime will never be real. Then I found Vtubering, but then I realized so many vtubers they were all bi*ches and sl*ts to get me to coom or they spoke a language that I can't understand. They weren't based enough at all either, they were like every fake gamer e-girl ever. I wept again. Then I found my oshi Pippa, my unquestionable savior in this cruel world. When Jesus didn't have me, Pippa had me, that is why I devoted myself to her now and forever

I am so based because I follow the teachings and life of a sad furry rabbit girl, following other teachings is not the way. I am also incapable of doing aught else but follow sad rabbit because I'm just so damn based. This is why Vtubing is the most based religion of the modern era. Jesus will be purged by 2030, and we will make churches to based pink rabbit."

~Henri Ikari probably.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
"You see Vtubers are very different from the Christian God, because the Vtuber can actually marry me and respond to my prayers when I send them 20% of my paycheck. The subtle differences are why I am a Godless atheist nihilist, yet a devote vtuber watcher. I prayed to God and my mommy said I still couldn't have tendies until I cleaned my room when I was 10. Why would I possibly study anything else when a 20 something hueman behind the visage of a anime rabbit can tell me all I need to know. Socrates is a joke, Jesus is a myth, ching chang chong Teeism religion is communism, Budhism would require me to leave my computer and learn jap fu through stinky exercise. I read 5 paragraphs of Nietzche's works and had determined him to be the most accurate philosopher on the planet, until I met a autistic rabbit girl who likes MLP which convinced me to believe in hope again. She is literally like Fluttershy, and that is just so based.

In this Godless world of pain and misery, I tried to pray to Madoka Magica, but I realized in a moment of lucidity that they weren't real and I became a nhilist again. I had given up, anime will never be real. Then I found Vtubering, but then I realized so many vtubers they were all bi*ches and sl*ts to get me to coom or they spoke a language that I can't understand. They weren't based enough at all either, they were like every fake gamer e-girl ever. I wept again. Then I found my oshi Pippa, my unquestionable savior in this cruel world. When Jesus didn't have me, Pippa had me, that is why I devoted myself to her now and forever

I am so based because I follow the teachings and life of a sad furry rabbit girl, following other teachings is not that way and I am incapable of doing aught else because I'm just so damn based. This is why Vtubing is the most based religion of the modern era. Jesus will be purged by 2030, and we will make churches to based pink rabbit."

~Henri Ikari probably.
I really hope this is a copy-paste because if you wrote this, even as a shitpost, it was too on the nose. I am now concerned.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Ever wanted to hear Lia read Henrys religion rant?

Henry is grappling with theological ideas that philosophers and occultists have toyed with for a long time. The idea of choosing to create your own religion and believe in it as a means to escape the troubles you face in your life is far more work than examining religions which have already observed how things work and what you need in order to transcend worldly suffering and pain. By putting Pippa up on this pedestal beyond just admiring her embodiment of virtues from time to time, he seems oblivious to how this actually is a net negative for the woman behind the avatar, whether she rejects his ideas or accepts them it's causing more harm.

He seems to be somewhat above-average intelligence, but something is clearly wrong, and I pray he finds healing somewhere. Maybe his engagement with his made up religion can serve as a crutch until he develops better habits than whatever he was in before, and if so I hope he lingers within it for as short a time as possible.
Now that I think about it, Anne Frank was a pretty sad girl, too. Would've made for a fine chuuba.

Though the sad girl camps seem centered in China these days.
And just like vtubers, the ballpoint pen her diary was written with is evidence it was yet another ojisan man with a voice changer playing the role of a young girl to influence people and grabble shekels.

Last edited:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I really hope this is a copy-paste because if you wrote this, even as a shitpost, it was too on the nose. I am now concerned.
Call it a useless autism power I have, I can talk/type walls of absurdist bullshit without stopping when I get a decent prompt to work with. Do it all the time with my friends.

Plus Henri is just too easy to mock, it isn't hard.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

I am so based because I follow the teachings and life of a sad furry rabbit girl, following other teachings is not the way. I am also incapable of doing aught else but follow sad rabbit because I'm just so damn based. This is why Vtubing is the most based religion of the modern era. Jesus will be purged by 2030, and we will make churches to based pink rabbit."

~Henri Ikari probably.
I just think they’re neat!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Lia liver failure RTA Any%.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
HoloEarth is releasing a "lobby beta version":

The prtimes article summarizes (through google translate): "In the 'Communication Lobby', which is the gateway to 'Holo Earth', you can operate test avatars, use emotes and text chat, and communicate with other players." Basically the same thing as the tests back in march, but this time it's open indefinitely instead of set time periods.

I'd be surprised if this were anything but utter dogshit, if their L2D app's performance is anything to go by.

especially since she talked about how she is aware her numbers are dropping and she wishes she could ignore but she can't.
Monthly sub numbers for all VTs are dropping, tbf. Something happened with YT between Aug and Sept that has been fucking with number.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Did YouTube remove livestreams from the subscriptions tab, or am I just blind?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Speech To Text

I thought Fishman banned Lia drinking streams.
He did after that stream where she started going over Doujins she likes and Uruka had to get on call with her to try to get her to end stream.

Shes replacing Kevin with Sakana now.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
it's so over bros....
FiIPhYqXgAEU2GR.jpeg
FiIPiTtXkAAlDnT.jpeg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
No I've noticed it too, I'm sure some real horseshit is on the horizon, like a whole new sub box for livestreams or something

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Nyaru playing on her very own TF2 server.

That brings me back. I used to enjoy playing on Star_'s and Jerma's servers.
They're not in my sub tag either. It's showing which of my subs are live but I gotta go to their channel to click on the livestream link.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
He seems to be somewhat above-average intelligence....
hes no different than your average twittard. He consumes philosophy through internet quotes, all he knows about religion was fed through youtube videos. Hed be a flesh automaton like the rest of them if he wasnt mentally ill.

Ensok

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
No I've noticed it too, I'm sure some real horseshit is on the horizon, like a whole new sub box for livestreams or something
They're not in my sub tag either. It's showing which of my subs are live but I gotta go to their channel to click on the livestream link.
If you're on mobile and you click on the live tab on subscriptions it doesn't show anything either, so they may be changing something and they fucked the subscriptions box.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Not showing up for me either. They're not even on the Live tab for mobile, it only shows the music weekend shit. Susan please.850374930.jpg

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom