"What's the point of wielding the sword if you are not willing to get it bloody"Shylily

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1669080142280.png1669080177360.png1669080200231.png
>she joins Hive instead of the Fediverse
A truly shameful display, smh.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia is fucking wasted, barking like a dog and begging to be put on a leash. Top random.txt material

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's a hard sell if you don't know how to simply explain it. Nyaruus been getting people to get her on fedi too but to she says it sounds like a discord and doesn't want to go through the hassle. At least we got Jones and Sawa for now.
Someone should just send these women this video.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Ever wanted to hear Lia read Henrys religion rant?

Watch out Pippa, Lia's gonna steal yo schitz! Lia you....you...asylum-wrecker!? You've got you own IRL schizto's, punching out your lab partners and and getting expelled! You can't have Henri too!
>Masturbate onto
...Henri... are you the reason Pippa had to formally request people to not send her their semen way back when?
:vomitdrawer:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Lia is fucking wasted, barking like a dog and begging to be put on a leash. Top random.txt material
She keeps ranting about some League character or something and how she wants him to torture her and make her emotionally dependent on him and how hot that idea is to her and HOLY SHIT I WANT TO DIE :gunpeko:

also Sara is going live soon, and Yuko is live right now, but both are playing Elden Ring... it's gonna be a long night :depressedtako:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

I'm both terrified and intrigued of what this will sound like :lolwat:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
With the way some of these girls drink, when are we gonna get a phase cover of this?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I thought Fishman banned Lia drinking streams.
And Nero told the Roman legion to march against the ocean as he told the coastal tide to stop moving. I think it worked about as well as Fishman's demands.

View attachment 5858View attachment 5860View attachment 5861
>she joins Hive instead of the Fediverse
A truly shameful display, smh.
Shamefur and dishonorabru dispray rabbit woman.

:sakanapleasepippa:

Edit: By the way, what was that Twitter clone called that all the political people were shilling that turned out to be a Chinese owned asset?

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
He did after that stream where she started going over Doujins she likes and Uruka had to get on call with her to try to get her to end stream.

Shes replacing Kevin with Sakana now.
Please tell me this was clipped or archived somewhere...!

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
ED: Just rechecked and that one's fucked up too. I can't share it at all! YIPPEE!!!

Follow up to my struggle to clip Amiya singing Hotel California. Since everything else failed I'm just going to share the audio. I know nobody cares, and I really shouldn't care because I already got the clip for myself, but I just really want to share this and it seems like this is the only way.

Just imagine kyooter spooder's face here when you hit play.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ok, first time I have tuned into Lia. What the hell is happening? :beataniyab:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Ok, first time I have tuned into Lia. What the hell is happening?
Getting snippets listening to her in the backround I'm not sure which makes the least sense: this Portal fanfic she loves so much, Lia's random drunken tangents, or what sounds like a second unrelated fanfic featuring Thresh from League and the BDSM relationship she desperately wants that she keeps interjecting with.

Ensok

Early Adopter
We have officially learned too much about Lia.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Did...did she say she would peg Wheatly?

The fucking sphere bot of Portal 2? lmao

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Lia got pressured by fishman to advertise the League of legends book as much as she can?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Getting snippets listening to her in the backround I'm not sure which makes the least sense: this Portal fanfic she loves so much, Lia's random drunken tangents, or what sounds like a second unrelated fanfic featuring Thresh from League and the BDSM relationship she desperately wants that she keeps interjecting with.
I'll vote for her desire to be flayed by a skeleton man from League to be the most degenerate of those. What's with her type being woman beaters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom