"I'll show you real racism!"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
One of my guesses at this point on what happened is that Vesper's "I do this while my manager is asleep hee hee haa haa" kind of statements got found out and some ESL Japanese middle manager didn't see the sarcasm and playful banter and presumed it was actually a form of insubordination. Or it could be the Zomboid server, Solasta mod, or superchat rrat where Vesper just effectively becomes his own boss and overstepped his bounds by skimping on permissions by getting a little too hasty, so he needed to be made an example of. The boys might think it is dumb, but after a day they just went with it and they figure Vesper will be back in 2 weeks and we'll be back where we started. So it isn't worth getting upset about it, which I'd agree with to be honest.

Which if this line of reasoning is true then I don't mind the suspension, just the vagueposting creating an infesting rrat swarm from "I bet Vesper did something to the girls", or "Vesper is sexually harassing A-chan", or "Vesper is an edgelord and does edgy shit for attention until he got clapped by management, fuck that guy.", or my favorite "Vesper I don't know what you did, but do better." that I've seen floating around from people who clearly don't watch or like Vesper bothers me a little. That's more a community problem then a Cover problem though.

My speculation at this point, presuming it isn't the other rrats like Zomboid, Solasta, or the superchat ones, is that Vesper's cheeky "I do things while management is asleep" thing was taken too seriously by someone who's ESL and they considered it an act of insubordination.

Takeshi Nofriendsjin might have won the battle, but Vesper still has friends so he'll win the war. Fuck you Takeshi, go clean your nose and learn how to not shove your microphone up your nose when you talk on Discord.
Speaking of turning off superchat, Ame used to not have superchat on for every stream. I don't know if she still do this because I usually watch streams on Holodex with chat off. I think she might have mentioned on stream that she has to have superchat on for every stream because of rule change. Don't quote me on that though. I feel like Cover used to more lax towards people not having superchat on.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
excited-ronpaul.gif

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
It was Sakana's fault. He made her play League. :fishfry:
As someone who used to play League almost 10 years ago, League of Legends was a mistake. We need to remove it from our society.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
In the same vein as current Lia's drunk Portal fanfic reading, we need to get Shiina to set up a fundraising goal for a reading of the Obelisk the Tormentor hentai.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

Ensok

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Speaking of turning off superchat, Ame used to not have superchat on for every stream. I don't know if she still do this because I usually watch streams on Holodex with chat off. I think she might have mentioned on stream that she has to have superchat on for every stream because of rule change. Don't quote me on that though. I feel like Cover used to more lax towards people not having superchat on.
Nah, she didn't mention anything about any sort of rule change when it comes to superchat.

Mumei also just mentioned that she is going to try turning off superchat when reading it too.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"I can fix the chain warden wraith man who stuffs souls into a lantern to suffer forever while laughing maniacally for his own amusement. The wraith man who is tied to a tainted isle of the forever undead that is run by a maniacal boyband man who can possess people, and he wants to ruin the world because he wants to keep his wife alive or something. I CAN FIX BRITISH MAN!!!!" ~ Lia

My sides, Lia literally has no idea who this character is I swear or she is some kind of abuse victim and is just that down bad.
I don't think she wants to fix him, she just wants to be spanked by him or something.

I actually used to main Thresh and a couple supports back when he was new, though he was usually banned. Haven't played in ages though.

It was Sakana's fault. He made her play League. :fishfry:
You think the Fish wants to be flayed and fried by Thresh as much as Lia does?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
second unrelated fanfic featuring Thresh from League
Worse, it sounds like that's not fanfic, it's an official novel.
With Lia claiming to be a masochist
Wasn't she claiming to not be a masochist, just someone who likes sadistic men?

Also, regarding people leaving Twitter for other apps, a bunch of lefty journalists decided to create a Mastodon instance and they've already been blanket-banned from a ton of other instances for not being left enough/the wrong kind of left. Bonus points for part of the reason being that one of the users of the journalist group had used a tweet-history-scraping tool connected to the ancestral homeland (that they all never spell out, using the TLA or replacing the vowels with *s instead).

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Edit: At least Lia says she and her surroundings are dry. And she likes Vex, so that's at least a positive.

Wasn't she claiming to not be a masochist, just someone who likes sadistic men?
She gave up on that this stream and admitted to her nature.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
I don't think she wants to fix him, she just wants to be spanked by him or something.

I actually used to main Thresh and a couple supports back when he was new, though he was usually banned. Haven't played in ages though.
She literally said she wished she could be a frog for Thresh because she thinks Thresh can be a kind person. Either that is the alcohol speaking or she's retarded, or both.

Thresh used to be op when he was new, but he's pretty whatever these days. You basically need to be a god with his hook to make Thresh good now. Game went further to shit from what I've seen.

Speech To Text

She literally said she wished she could be a frog for Thresh because she thinks Thresh can be a kind person. Either that is the alcohol speaking or she's retarded, or both.
Its both. Shes a "I can fix him" and "I want him to kill me" girl.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I thought Lia was actually the one that kind of did dress as her character irl with the goth stuff and was white? or was that Lumi?
She does it all. Posted these before I think but we might as well celebrate Lia making bank in good style.
1669085471114.png

1669085485658.png

1669085520902.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh no

Also you niggas might be posting underage pictures if she really did turn 18 this month.

A lot of the supports were kind of OP back then, as no one wanted to play them so they were always pushed.
Swain right after his rework was the real shit, because you could push the wheelchairs of your entire team to victory against their will while also being Charles Dance from walmart.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lia just found out Henry was the writer of the vtuber religion. These women, they know nothing.

Thresh used to be op when he was new, but he's pretty whatever these days. You basically need to be a god with his hook to make Thresh good now. Game went further to shit from what I've seen.
A lot of the supports were kind of OP back then, as no one wanted to play them so they were always pushed. I just mained support as no one played it and it made for easy wins as you could learn to be hyper aggressive as support and build real items instead of wards because no one even watched the mini-map even in plat anyway.

Also you niggas might be posting underage pictures if she really did turn 18 this month.
Hasn't she been in college for over a year now? I'd assume that means she's older than 18 now unless she graduated early.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
They need to stop giving Henri positive feedback. Any attention at all ideally and chat isn't helping - c'mon Fishman, it's an easy win for you, just say the Pippa unban stream was a mistake.

I just mained support as no one played it and it made for easy wins as you could learn to be hyper aggressive as support and build real items instead of wards because no one even watched the mini-map even in plat anyway.
Bullying the fuck out of people as support was great fun, I used to do it with Zilean with his double-bomb stun & slow. You basically ended up a second AP carry and so long as you threw out a ward every now and then and landed your rez no-one could complain, since lord knows your average ADC autopick you faced up against in lane couldn't handle it. League's diverged too much from what it was for me to really enjoy it now though, all the kits are too much and my memories of how the game "should be" just get in the way of trying to learn it again.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
So sad Lia has no chin :( has to cover the spot where her chin is supposed to be :(

Speech To Text

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
We interrupt this liveposting to bring you another ASMR stream from mommy Fauna

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
They need to stop giving Henri positive feedback. Any attention at all ideally and chat isn't helping - c'mon Fishman, it's an easy win for you, just say the Pippa unban stream was a mistake.
I truly can't fathom how chat likes Henri, it is actually slightly uncomfortable to me that someone as unhinged as Henri is considered "SO BASED MAN" by these robots. It is like people cheering on a schizo. These people need meds I swear. Phase Connect as a whole needs to be psychologically evaluated or something. Maybe we can figure out what is wrong with fish man and why he decided to run a virtual sad girl circus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom