"Daijoubu dengana"Ookami Mio

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piarro

Early Adopter
She wants to fuck Thresh? Fellas I'm sorry but this isn't Vshojo lite, this is something far more sinister.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
She wants to fuck Thresh? Fellas I'm sorry but this isn't Vshojo lite, this is something far more sinister.
She wants to fuck chink bait fuckboy version of thresh, unbound one.

With Lia claiming to be a masochist, she should never be left alone in a room with Pippa for an extended period of time or things could get out of hand.
If you are to leave them alone in one room, send me a vid

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
With Lia claiming to be a masochist, she should never be left alone in a room with Pippa for an extended period of time or things could get out of hand.

And Lia claims to have a menhera spreadsheet that she keeps on her viewers.

Speech To Text

She was also obsessed with Sans PoV ASMR. I think shes just got a thing for skeleton guys.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
This is too seamless to be anywhere close to improv.
1669083562992.png

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Lia explaining the Nature vs Nurture debate via drunken karaoke. She comes down on the side of Nature, and apparently Lia's nature involves being born with the "I can fix him" part of the female gene working overtime.

Edit: and she's just come out as an Akechi stan from Persona 5. She's officially too far gone fellas, pack it up.

Edit 2: She rambled a bit about fanfics she's wrote, I wrote down what I could:

HOMESTUCK
karkat x eridan
feferi x eridon

GENSHIN IMPACT
ayato x thoma (fav genshin ship)
goro x itto
ayato x someone else (cut herself off)
childe x zhongli
scaramouche x dottori (a lot)
scaramouche x childe (not proud)
xinqiu x chongyun

"diabolik lovers stuff"

self-insert freddy fazbear & sonic x fics
love letter to sebastian from black butler (wrote a lot of fics, considers it super cringe)

and again a bit about how she wants Thresh to torture her to death or something idk - she showed a video of human form Thresh and got real horny, he kinda looks like what old tumblr girls used to draw Snape as.

Last edited:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I really find Lia :icanfixher: for broken/bad boys hilarious. Seem like the type of girl that fetishize a serial killer cause they look hot and want to fix em!

Speech To Text

New donation goal of $1000 to get Lia to read a nsfw fanfic she wrote.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
Lia explaining the Nature vs Nurture debate via drunken karaoke. She comes down on the side of Nature, and apparently Lia's nature involves being born with the "I can fix him" part of the female gene working overtime.

Edit: and she's just come out as an Akechi stan from Persona 5. She's officially too far gone fellas, pack it up.
I really find Lia :icanfixher: for broken/bad boys hilarious. Seem like the type of girl that fetishize a serial killer cause they look hot and want to fix em!

I don't even know if she cares about fixing them I think she just wants some Hot murder dude to lock her in a basement and beat her to dead.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Is Lia going to get another 1k to read more degenerate cringe?.... meanwhile Shiina may have to work at starbuck? It's just not right :annoyedpippa:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I'll vote for her desire to be flayed by a skeleton man from League to be the most degenerate of those. What's with her type being woman beaters?
Thresh doesn't even just flay people, he rips their souls out with his flay and stuffs them in a magical lantern for all eternity to suffer forever in a prison until the lantern breaks somehow while he cackles like a maniacal asshole.

This isn't even just wanting to get beaten during sex, this is an endless eternal torture kink. Also Thresh's flay has a sickle blade at the end too, it isn't just a whip.

ClassicThreshSkin.jpg

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Is Lia going to get another 1k to read more degenerate cringe?.... meanwhile Shiina may have to work at starbuck? It's just not right :annoyedpippa:
I guess hags are just expired goods :SelenHAHAhere:

Even this holy page number can't cleanse Lia's down badness!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: So something just came to mind. Doesn't Lia live with her mom? Imagine being the mother who has to listen to her drunk daughter screaming about how she wants to get flayed by an anime skeleton man to a live audience of hundreds of people.

Looks like we struck gold on page 777
View attachment 5868
And all it took for both Lia and Shiina to get live reactions was get drunk and overshare about their romantic desires.

kestraline

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm just annoyed at all these jumping on this Hive bullshit and there's not even a web version for it.... It's mobile only.
The hallmarks of a truly quality experience.

kestraline

Early Adopter
In celebration of page 777, and since she got us here, here's what you're missing out if you never got to follow Lia's other account.
1669084382413.png

1669084368080.png

1669084417561.png

Speech To Text

This stream is now Lia screaming at human Thresh.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
"I can fix the chain warden wraith man who stuffs souls into a lantern to suffer forever while laughing maniacally for his own amusement. The wraith man who is tied to a tainted isle of the forever undead that is run by a maniacal boyband man who can possess people, and he wants to ruin the world because he wants to keep his wife alive or something. I CAN FIX BRITISH MAN!!!!" ~ Lia

My sides, Lia literally has no idea who this character is I swear or she is some kind of abuse victim and is just that down bad.

Speech To Text

It was Sakana's fault. He made her play League. :fishfry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom