"Hey kaigainiki: you remember OPPAI NO PERA PERA SAUCE!?"Tokoyami Towa (She's quoting RE4 'Os voy a romper a pedazos')

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
In the same vein as current Lia's drunk Portal fanfic reading, we need to get Shiina to set up a fundraising goal for a reading of the Obelisk the Tormentor hentai.
Shiina wrote some fucked up fanfics too. I actually can't say for certain if it was on a Shiina or PL stream, but I know she's mentioned them.
Hasn't she been in college for over a year now? I'd assume that means she's older than 18 now unless she graduated early.
Pretty sure her full dox had her at 23. After looking at the farm I guess she finishes her degree in 2023, not sure her age but 21-23?

Last edited:

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
They need to stop giving Henri positive feedback. Any attention at all ideally and chat isn't helping - c'mon Fishman, it's an easy win for you, just say the Pippa unban stream was a mistake.

The unban was a giant mistake and now he has his own little fan club too, I can't figure out what is worse. The only feedback the insufferable twat needs is an ass-kicking. Thank god he's a dirt-poor loser, hopefully that stops him from being able to go Buffalo Bill on someone.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Shiina wrote some fucked up fanfics too. I actually can't say for certain if it was on a Shiina or PL stream, but I know she's mentioned them.
Soemone needs to get the ball rolling on this with a superchat to get Shiina reading one of her old fanfics. Shiina gets money and we get kino. Seems like a win-win to me.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Now for something more horrifying, the British panda bear streamer Shizukou is going in another direction.....and damn what a waste.

1669086781734.png

Imagine having a decent model (the one at the top), doing good numbers as a streamer (in the hundreds), and scoring some collabs with Nijisanji talent....and then she turns into another vshojo coomertuber look.

I fucking hate this shit, especially when I have watched her in the past. As far as I remember, no she didn't cater to the UOHH crowd, it's not that.

This is what happens when people like Ironmouse constantly change their models to stuff that looks way worse....everyone else has to jump on the band wagon.
1669086146511.png

I wonder if she got that funded with all the bilibili money she was raking in, she had some sort of partnership going on there for a while.

Oh and of course people are NOT happy about the redesign, and she makes clear her disdain for those posters.

1669086818272.png

1669086833847.png

It feels to me like she has done this partially because she is not getting clipped much, yet the fact is barely anyone does for small indies unless they get a fan clip channel that gains traction like what happened with fallenshadow's clip channel.

Most clippers only do the same few vtubers, or stick to the same few groups that are already clipped over and over again.

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bullying the fuck out of people as support was great fun, I used to do it with Zilean with his double-bomb stun & slow. You basically ended up a second AP carry and so long as you threw out a ward every now and then and landed your rez no-one could complain, since lord knows your average ADC autopick you faced up against in lane couldn't handle it. League's diverged too much from what it was for me to really enjoy it now though, all the kits are too much and my memories of how the game "should be" just get in the way of trying to learn it again.
I always just ran a tanky one like Leona, Braum, or Thresh but could also just go with a more pokey option. Generally I'd grab something like ignite and just tell the ADC at level 2-3 we were going all in against their ADC and the guy pressing heal every few minutes and nothing else. Then late game I could initiate team fights while their support had spent all their gold on 20 wards that were sitting in one bush near dragon while all the action happened top lane.

I ended up not playing for a few months, came back, and sucked at the game as I had forgotten all the muscle memory and didn't care to relearn it. Wish I remembered the login as I'm guessing I could have sold the account for something as it had several gold season reward skins and some other rare skins from cons.

I truly can't fathom how chat likes Henri, it is actually slightly uncomfortable to me that someone as unhinged as Henri is considered "SO BASED MAN" by these robots. It is like people cheering on a schizo. These people need meds I swear. Phase Connect as a whole needs to be psychologically evaluated or something. Maybe we can figure out what is wrong with fish man and why he decided to run a virtual sad girl circus.
I think they don't get Henry is serious and not just a shit poster. It's easy to mistake him for one, kind of how people thought both Maddox and Dax were putting on a persona and then eventually had to face the reality that no, both of those tards are just like that in real life.

Pretty sure her full dox had her at 23.
I thought that was Pippa? I always figured Lia was a little younger than that, but I suppose it makes sense she's at least 21 as I doubt her employer would let her drink on stream if she wasn't, as Fishman would know her age and if it came out she wasn't 21 and drinking publicly on the job then he'd be fucked.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dear friends, isnt it a bit degrading for people to read this shit on stream? Doesnt that make you no better than vshojo degen?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh no

Also you niggas might be posting underage pictures if she really did turn 18 this month.
Everyone here is already in a government list, this shit won't change anything
Now for something more horrifying, the British panda bear streamer Shizukou is going in another direction.....and damn what a waste.

View attachment 5881
Imagine having a decent model (the one at the top), doing good numbers as a streamer (in the hundreds), and scoring some collabs with Nijisanji talent....and then she turns into another vshojo coomertuber look.

I fucking hate this shit, especially when I have watched her in the past. As far as I remember, no she didn't cater to the UOHH crowd, it's not that.

This is what happens when people like Ironmouse constantly change their models to stuff that looks way worse....everyone else has to jump on the band wagon.
View attachment 5880
I wonder if she got that funded with all the bilibili money she was raking in, she had some sort of partnership going on there for a while.

Oh and of course people are NOT happy about the redesign, and she makes clear her disdain for those posters.

View attachment 5882

View attachment 5883

@Takodachi this bitch is stealing your oshi's fanbase name, go fuck her up.
Also does she really think people are gonna buy that "I changed my model from jailbait to coombait to please da fans" shit? The replies are fucking horrifying though, i want nothing more than the sweet release of death now.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
"I can fix the chain warden wraith man who stuffs souls into a lantern to suffer forever while laughing maniacally for his own amusement. The wraith man who is tied to a tainted isle of the forever undead that is run by a maniacal boyband man who can possess people, and he wants to ruin the world because he wants to keep his wife alive or something. I CAN FIX BRITISH MAN!!!!" ~ Lia

My sides, Lia literally has no idea who this character is I swear or she is some kind of abuse victim and is just that down bad.
Sounds like Lia has a Fetlife account, TBH.

I hope our finest operatives are recording the stream.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm just annoyed at all these jumping on this Hive bullshit and there's not even a web version for it.... It's mobile only.
I cannot think of a more unpleasant experience than surrounding myself exclusively with phoneposters.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

View attachment 5881

View attachment 5880

View attachment 5882

View attachment 5883
It feels to me like she has done this partially because she is not getting clipped much, yet the fact is barely anyone does for small indies unless they get a fan clip channel that gains traction like what happened with fallenshadow's clip channel.

Most clippers only do the same few vtubers, or stick to the same few groups that are already clipped over and over again.

When I said I was hoping Ina would be back soon, this was NOT what I was talking about!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I cannot think of a more unpleasant experience than surrounding myself exclusively with phoneposters.
Even the name of the site makes it sound very unpleasant. Hivemind just sounds like a site for NPCs.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Oh nice! Ashelia Rinkou stream and she's off her rocker. Maybe now I'll finally see why she's so incredibly popular in the forums"

I still don't get it.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Gura's active on Twitter again, including linking to some Amogus X Holo merch.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I can feel the pain. Oh the days where Niji clips (whatever that exist) is mostly of JP or IDs before EN shows up and now the feed is all NijiEN clips.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Monthly sub numbers for all VTs are dropping, tbf. Something happened with YT between Aug and Sept that has been fucking with number.
  1. More competition.
  2. No perks to actually being a member when the girls are all in hiatus or taking breaks and skipping membership streams
  3. Overall EN activity has gone down drastically these past few months I feel (I still think it has to do with them doing a Winter concert or something)
  4. Even if memberships are down they are still making a disgusting amount of money a month. Maybe its not $20,000 a month in memberships and only $16,000.

Did YouTube remove livestreams from the subscriptions tab, or am I just blind?
That shit is super wonky. Overall I fucking hate that they divided it up. I get that people want to separate things but it seems like an easier way for you to miss shit.

Follow up to my struggle to clip Amiya singing Hotel California. Since everything else failed I'm just going to share the audio. I know nobody cares, and I really shouldn't care because I already got the clip for myself, but I just really want to share this and it seems like this is the only way.

Just imagine kyooter spooder's face here when you hit play.
View attachment 5864
Spooder is such an amazing singer and I hate the fact that she barely gets any hits on her songs. Its like that Nijisanji cover I saw that had about 350 total views in 2 months despite being 10 times better than the original since all of the people singing on it could actually sing.

Is Lia going to get another 1k to read more degenerate cringe?.... meanwhile Shiina may have to work at starbuck? It's just not right :annoyedpippa:
In the same vein as current Lia's drunk Portal fanfic reading, we need to get Shiina to set up a fundraising goal for a reading of the Obelisk the Tormentor hentai.
That is a good idea. I am working on trying to get some good clips for her from the Drunk pokemon stream but its 6 fucking hours long.

Managed to get Nagzz to react to Erina in the hopes of getting some new people over to watch her.

View attachment 5881

View attachment 5880

View attachment 5882

View attachment 5883

So she basically turned into a mix of Botan + Ina + Veibae?

That said she does have a point, going lewd is the ezpz way to get a bunch of coomers to clip you (look at Cooksie, its all he ever does)

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
What the fuck

Tweet / Archive
The Merrrrrrge :cursedbae:

Really, though, what in the world, how does this happen, how did pon wolf end up being posted like this
E: Screen shamelessly stolen from Discord, apparently this is the person to blame for this? https://nitter.nl/Toobasedx
1669090956012.png

he just tweets anyone who does tybg meme edits

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 5881

View attachment 5880

View attachment 5882

View attachment 5883

Making sure you need to cater to the lowest common denominator (coomers) and bitching nobody clips you is a great advertisement of your stellar vtuber skills

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Did YouTube remove livestreams from the subscriptions tab, or am I just blind?
That shit is super wonky. Overall I fucking hate that they divided it up. I get that people want to separate things but it seems like an easier way for you to miss shit.
I just noticed a Stream (Airi) I was refreshing for, just wasn't showing up :annoyedpippa: very lame. Now I looked on the home, live and see a pile of stuff I would have expected in my subscriptions. This is going to fuck with peoples views. Thanks you guys though, I would have been refreshing for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom