"There's no need for hygiene, if you ask me. Life and death are in God's hands"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Vesper has hot sweaty sex with Ina and that's why she's taken so much time off, Management just found out that Ina is pregnant with triplets and suspended Vesper for his fertile sperm.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
1668897925431.png
This playlist is super based honestly, Amiya's "dad" has a great taste in music!
Tenma streamed the sequel of the first South Park game and it was super funny, give it a watch if you can!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

Will the Towl be able to get over it?

Edit: Fauna's expert lessons for Mooms:
MoomingOverIt-exif-remove.jpeg

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Aw, man. Listening to Amiya sing "Hotel California", I thought "This is great, I'll clip it later", then remembered that this is unarchived and I'm not saving it. Oh well, I'm sure somebody is.

EDIT:
It does have that thing where you can go back while the stream is running, maybe you can grab it that way?
I don't know how. I already tried yt-dlp and it didn't work (though it did grab the live part - didn't know it could do that; useful for later). I guess screen record could do it, but I don't like to use that.

EDIT: Screen record didn't work (sound was fucked). @lakyus and @Azehara thanks for info, @lakyus I copy/pasted your prompt into powershell so maybe I'll get it, but it's looking kind of slow. Some yt-dlp grabs are way slower than others. Maybe I'll at least get some of the stream. Gotta get the Hotel California for my playlist, man.

Last edited:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Aw, man. Listening to Amiya sing "Hotel California", I thought "This is great, I'll clip it later", then remembered that this is unarchived and I'm not saving it. Oh well, I'm sure somebody is.
A local copy on here is always welcomed. :smugpipi:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
It does have that thing where you can go back while the stream is running, maybe you can grab it that way?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper has hot sweaty sex with Ina and that's why she's taken so much time off, Management just found out that Ina is pregnant with triplets and suspended Vesper for his fertile sperm.
Vesper was the guy she married in FFXIV and had hot ERP sessions with this entire time.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

EDIT:

I don't know how. I already tried yt-dlp and it didn't work (though it did grab the live part - didn't know it could do that; useful for later). I guess screen record could do it, but I don't like to use that.
Don't worry.
ami_ytdlp.jpeg
Code:
yt-dlp --live-from-start -f 298+140 "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urrwZDarSAw"

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Hey at least now Ves has time to slide into Scarle's DMs, assuming she would recognize his roomie account :smugina:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
He's got that Korean fever, Ina and Kronii, slept over at Magni's

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

EDIT:

I use the following (someone here gave it to me, as I was using another input which was a bit fuckywucky).
yt-dlp.exe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIjoH_SXcJQ --live-from-start -f "bv*[ext=mp4]+ba/b[ext=mp4] / bv*+ba/b" --ignore-error

Just replace the link with the right one.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Is it just me or are suspensions completely retarded practice? 'Hey, you messed up. Guess what, we're not going to let you make us money or continue growing the audience that lets us make money from you. Go have a holiday and THINK about what you did, young man!'

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Is it just me or are suspensions completely retarded practice? 'Hey, you messed up. Guess what, we're not going to let you make us money or continue growing the audience that lets us make money from you. Go have a holiday and THINK about what you did, young man!'
To be fair, you could've kinda applied this to Rushia too, given the ridiculous amount of money she was making the company as well.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Said by a late 20s wagie to a man almost 10 years his senior.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It makes sense in a Rushia situation or something similar where you know the issue has gone public, and you need the dumb bitch to calm down and not make it worse for a bit, so you force her into a two week (lol) vacation. It makes no sense whatsoever in this situation, because there wasn't even an indication of a public facing issue, and if it turns out to really be the zomboid thing, or manager asshurt, and not something serious, this looks fucking terrible for Cover.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
How do you take disciplinary action on them though? I agree with what you are saying but there has to be some sort of punishment and any punishment taken will harm the company overall.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
He's got that Korean fever, Ina and Kronii, slept over at Magni's
Altare better protect his ass.

Unless he is into that kinda thing.

Anyway. Have a delinquent who never even tried to get into college play tetris with cats and give life advice:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Maybe hold one of them famous JP meetings. Maybe instead of publicly turning your social media into a rrat-haven, have some discretion. I don't know, I'm not a middle-aged out of touch black company manager man.

lol.png

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So... Tenma's Japanese mother, living in Japan, hates anime and is into western PC games.

There are what, singledigits worth of women like that in Japan?
She's the rare and elusive weeb for Western media, her dream was to move to America and work at a proper Western animation company so she can produce quality cartoons like Aqua Teen Hunger Force instead of that weeb anime shit. Goku has nothing on the immaculate physique of Carl.

I just remembered this chick still exists.

Sydsnaps seems like a nice person in interviews that I've seen her in, but the whole degenerate thing is very unappealing.

Who actually buys this shit? Who's the target audience? How did we stray so far from God's light?
It's just shit to sell to people. It's the same as all the people who have their own coffee, because of course Adam Crigler, The Quartering, and countless other youtubers bought their own personal coffee companies and spent time making their own special secret blend, and it's not just all contracted from one company somewhere out in Utah that will slap whatever logo you tell them to on a bag of random crap coffee. Hell they'll even put on a shirt with your logo and pretend like they work for you personally in pictures and videos if you pay them enough.

You know, it's something easily recognizable and can be sold to people who will buy anything.

How do you take disciplinary action on them though? I agree with what you are saying but there has to be some sort of punishment and any punishment taken will harm the company overall.
Like any other job? You provide them with a warning and if they continue to offend you terminate their contract and affiliation? At some point you just have to accept people will either behave like adults or they aren't worth the trouble if it's that important, and using a time out corner is counter intuitive to that agenda.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
It's most likely just to demonstrate authority, essentially like a parent making their kid sit on the naughty step.

The dumbest part of this is the biggest company in an industry known for being surrounded by petty gossip thought a vague statement would be a good idea. People immediately assume the worst and rrats encourage this moreso, when it's more likely he just got a bit snippy with a manager or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom