Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Does anyone else ever feel like not watching vtubers play your favorite games?
I enjoy watching competitive Smash Bros, but I can't watch vtubers play it. It's like going from watching the NBA to your local high school team.

Not my boy Vesper nooooooo. What a terrible day to wake up! I mean so are most or all others, but this too! Having skimmed it all though yeah I imagine it was something like the Zomboid server or him wanting to keep superchats off here and there. I remember during a member stream he said they SPECIFICALLY made a note that he was not even ALLOWED to turn them off after that one time where he panic turned them off because people kept going around the time monetization happened.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he blantantly said that member streams were sort of a management safe space and they couldn't really check the content nor do anything about him having supas off. ACTUALLY I think I recall him actually saying he would "just keep turning them off here and there, and for members streams because you kind of already paid to get in" until he got bonked or whatever despite having already been told he wasn't allowed to do so.

Fuck. I'd probably be autistic enough to go skim the videos for it, but damned if I remember what time frame that was in lol. That type of thing might count as "repeated behaviour" problems though I assume.
10/23 was the members stream where Vesper mentioned he was banned from turning off superchats. He said it was for 6 months from that stream where he panicked an turned them off, and they'd reevaluate the ban after the 6 months.

11/4 was the members stream where Vesper turned off superchats. (Edit: Vesper did not do a members stream last week, so the 11/4 stream is currently the latest members stream.)

He's talked in multiple members streams about being able to get away with things because management isn't able to view them. His tone was tongue-in-cheek, but maybe the ESL JP middle managers didn't catch that.

I try to forget about the bandwagoners, but for some forsaken reason she's still officially affiliated with Vshojo. She surfaced for a stream for the first time in like a year for Mouse's 5 years anniversary then disappeared again. Honestly it kinda pisses me off that people like Snuffy apply and get knocked back - from what is basically her direct friend group - while Hime hangs around doing fuckall and gets to be featured on official ad campaigns.
We all know they keep her around because of her link to Trash Taste. Keeping her is an advertisement, and firing her would be bad publicity.

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
I just remembered this chick still exists.

It's getting to the point where I have a Moomei reaction clip for just about every situation.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Any Robe enthusiasts on hand?

Also Also, apparently Pomu is on a unannounced trip. Well it's announced now, but you get what i mean. :SelenHAHAhere:

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Altare is upset enough that he just wants to sleep for the rest of the day despite it probably being somewhere between 1 to 4 pm for him.

My crystal ball tells me that Altare has father issues because of his Korean upbringing, Vesper was like the kind father he never had and now his dad is grounded so he just wants to cry himself to sleep at night while holding the cello his birth father made him practice 2 hours every day before he could have dinner.

Vesper is the official real dad of Holostars EN, if he goes, his sons will pull an irl Zomboid season 2 episode 4 and all die within a week at max after Vesper goes. Magni betrays the guild, Axel takes up the hardest of drugs as a form of repressed emotions incited reckless abandon and is found dead with a noose around his neck, and Altare goes on a killing spree using his kung fu skills and his FPS skills translated into IRL firearm mastery.

This two weeks is merely a prelude before Cover makes Vesper gives a crying public apology for all the wrong he has done and the great dishonor he has brought to Cover and Guild Tempus.

This is the bad ending for Tempus, all because Vesper had to knock up his 5 cent down payment psychology client because he refused to be bested by a clock dog.

If this is actually depressing everyone then Axel playing DDLC next time might be a little more interesting then it was going to be before if he played it this week as he intended.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Whatever happened seems to have upset the boys.

Really makes you think.
Tempus going on strike until Takeshi Nofriendsjin apologizes to their grandfather.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Listening to Amiya's karaoke for the first time now. Her singing voice really takes you by surprise. Her normal voice is this high, quick, slightly nasally "perky store clerk" sound, and then when the music starts she instantly transforms into Deep Diva "I carry the love and sorrow of the world on my shoulders" sound.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter
Tempus going on strike until Takeshi Nofriendsjin apologizes to their grandfather.
Can he even apologize in a way that Vesper can understand? From what we've seen on the leak comms Takeshi-san seems to speak through a diver's suit for some reason.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
yabe 300k special with Aster

Can you tell this guy apparently used to run a VR Chat strip club in his PL, if his way more detailed debut hasn't made that clear? Unless I'm retarded and mixing up PLs.

wew

Male hag love!

Cover corp HATE :yagoocry:
I want to say that he (as Randon) said he was married? Maybe @wew can confirm
he is not married and is a legit 36 year old wizard. He tries to keep his family life private but has talked about how he does not care about that stuff and is a more career focused person. I don't think he would joke/lie about it.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I agree, this is the woman who used to shave her vagina on stream and yet when she is just acting like normal everyone jumps to spam tALeNT FRedOM, likes Kson squating and flashing her whole crotch at chat is the most Coco thing to do.
I never really watched Coco. Never really saw the appeal despite recognizing what she meant to the EN side growing. That said I agree. Nothing she is doing now is any different than what she did back then. Back then it stood out more because of the people she surrounded herself with.
Apparently you can't play online with an emulator.

Also for any sexual misconduct allegations, would the two week suspension be for an ongoing investigation? I'm asking because i don't know how a company would operate on a situation like this.
which reminds me, anyone remembers how they reacted publicly to the mel situation with her manager? i wasn't around when it happened so i don't know.

As for the zomboid server, doesn't aki have the ARK server? why would the zomboid server be more of a concern to management?.
According to Cover, they stated that they don't give a shit about what talents do unless its with someone in management. Doubt Vesper is sending dick pics to A-Chan... atleast I hope not.

What if it's something even dumber, like the fact his Solasta sponsored stream with Magni was done playing a user-created campaign instead of official content, and they're just catching up to it now after the fact.
Solasta stream was amazing. I could see maybe management getting "mad" that they went over the time limit but holy shit look at the top comment. As someone said, there have been a few instances where he has done things on stream and said "management probably wont like this but screw it". So I could see him maybe getting disciplined for falling out of line and doing as he pleases despite it always turning out for the better.
1668895857598.png

Was it always like this or did he change it just now?
Pretty sure it has been like that since before he debuted as Vesper.

Regarding some people's opinion that Cover shouldn't have announced it and they should just pretend that Vesper is taking a break, here are my thoughts:
  1. Apparently Vesper already talked about his plans for the upcoming weeks, including collabs, suddenly taking a break without a reason will just invite the same amount of speculations
  2. Assuming Vesper really did do something bad, he doesn't seem like someone that can lie and pretend that nothing bad has happened
Not the first time Cover lies about something or is vague. "Management needs me to do X or Y, and I have to cancel 2 weeks" or some shit but I doubt he would be able to lie like that to the fans.

Or because they continue to play after the required 2 hours, and that's a bad for company sale (probably not but I just want to throw a rrat into the pool)
Could be a possibility but mainly because he seems to have ignored management a few other times (for the best) but Japan gonna Japan, and the nail that sticks out needs to get hammered down.

Listening to Amiya's karaoke for the first time now. Her singing voice really takes you by surprise. Her normal voice is this high, quick, slightly nasally "perky store clerk" sound, and then when the music starts she instantly transforms into Deep Diva "I carry the love and sorrow of the world on my shoulders" sound.
She is amazing.

Man this fucking sucks. I love the Grampire and the fact that everyone else doesn't seem to be on board with the decision or basically cancelled their streams for the remainder of the week means either 2 things:
1. Management is going hard on him for a nothing-burger and the others don't agree.
2. Things might be more serious than we know and he might get kicked and the boys are not happy with this.

Have we ever had a full Gen sit-out like this?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Any Robe enthusiasts on hand?
She's just meme'ing.

Also Also, apparently Pomu is on a unannounced trip. Well it's announced now, but you get what i mean. :SelenHAHAhere:
It feels like she's in Japan with the rest of LazuLight. She said during her recent stream that 'this break was planned but I didn't think it'd be like this' and I imagine that means it's fucking hectic and they can't commit to a schedule.

LazuLight 3D has been looming over the horizon for a couple of months now so it makes sense to me that they're all preparing for it together so that their debuts can be rolled out weekly. After all, people like Finana and, to a lesser extent, Pomu, are limited in guests they can have to fill the hour due to their lack of Nihongo, so it's probable that Elira may go first with JP guests, and then Elira will show up in the others. Oliver, Yugo and Petra all live in Japan too and Petra was in the studio the other day to 'record' as she shown up on Elu's 'see who drops by the studio' off-collab totsumachi.

AyoTempus

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I hope Takeshi Nofriendsjin gets genital herpes.

Unrelated

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Can you tell this guy apparently used to run a VR Chat strip club in his PL, if his way more detailed debut hasn't made that clear? Unless I'm retarded and mixing up PLs.
doesn’t surprise me

he’s clearly a real talented degenerate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom