"I think I can poop better on Twitter"Namie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Sydsnaps seems like a nice person in interviews that I've seen her in, but the whole degenerate thing is very unappealing.
Sydsnap is queen of the pickmes.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
We know gen 2 isnt getting paid a salary, its all donos. Fish saw how well gen 1 was doing and dropped the salary.

The problem?

Shiina, and a lot of gen 2, are boring. They're low effort, low energy, fotm streamers. In Shiina's case the "Meemaw with a loli body" gimmick is stupid.
Didn't you read the effort post earlier in this thread about Shiina? Shiina is literally short, flat-chested and old enough to be a grandma. Her vtuber avatar is pretty close to her in actuality.

Shiina's photo which she uploaded in a past life:

1668102644583-png.4927

I'm only a casual Shiina Enjoyer, but I've not really felt her play up being a loli. Her draws are more her art skills, great singing ability, decent taste in video games, her more varied life experiences and maturity compared to other PC members.

Source post: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-14731

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Pirate.png
【Music】(Unarchived) DAD SONG KARAOKE!【Tsunderia】
Filesize:
3.2 GiB / 3.5 GB
Length: 3h08m49s
Encoding: MPEG-4 AVC @ ~2276 kbps / 60 fps + AAC @ 128 kbps
Checksums:
Code:
BLAKE2b ([Music](Unarchived) DAD SONG KARAOKE![Tsunderia] [urrwZDarSAw].mp4) = 267ce87f839d7ade59ae0f29c9907e4e5014454056e2a91b8d3f89d9a72c3ddab75e7503f14bf798c44ca707e5511038cf3e94d10d390d9c01982d7770564b3a
MD5 ([Music](Unarchived) DAD SONG KARAOKE![Tsunderia] [urrwZDarSAw].mp4) = b54a24dc6231ce7e2489eeb6382a8a07

Download from:
filechan

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shiina is literally short, flat-chested and old enough to be a grandma.
Shiina's in her 40's or older?

You can be an adult, and have adult children with their own kids, before 40. I'm forced to reflect on the fact I could be closer to the average chuuba's parents age than them regularly when I'm reminded how many of them are zoomers.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Didn't you read the effort post earlier in this thread about Shiina? Shiina is literally short, flat-chested and old enough to be a grandma. Her vtuber avatar is pretty close to her in actuality.

Shiina's photo which she uploaded in a past life:

1668102644583-png.4927

I'm only a casual Shiina Enjoyer, but I've not really felt her play up being a loli. Her draws are more her art skills, great singing ability, decent taste in video games, her more varied life experiences and maturity compared to other PC members.

Source post: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-14731
>old enough to be a grandma

Ehh I wouldn't go that far. Based on references she's made about stuff I'd put her around 30-33. Unless she was popping out a kid at 15 who then also popped out a kid at 15 it'd be hard for her to be a grandma at that age range. I think the meemaw thing is more a joking laugh about her age compared to her gen mates as well as about her personality. She has what used to be referred to as an "old soul" which was a nicer way of saying "yeah you've seen some shit and act more like an adult than a young person". Given what she's discussed about her past it's no surprise she has a different mindset at times than the western based sad girls she works with.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
How do you take disciplinary action on them though? I agree with what you are saying but there has to be some sort of punishment and any punishment taken will harm the company overall.
Like any other job? You provide them with a warning and if they continue to offend you terminate their contract and affiliation? At some point you just have to accept people will either behave like adults or they aren't worth the trouble if it's that important, and using a time out corner is counter intuitive to that agenda.
It almost seems like the suspensions are type of managing out in addition to punishment. They're get stunted income and growth, plus if they continue, by the time they get graduated it maybe doesn't look like the company is shooting itself in the foot anymore. It's hard to say without knowing for certain what he did, or if he already got warnings, how stupid the suspension is.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's just shit to sell to people. It's the same as all the people who have their own coffee, because of course Adam Crigler, The Quartering, and countless other youtubers bought their own personal coffee companies and spent time making their own special secret blend, and it's not just all contracted from one company somewhere out in Utah that will slap whatever logo you tell them to on a bag of random crap coffee. Hell they'll even put on a shirt with your logo and pretend like they work for you personally in pictures and videos if you pay them enough.

You know, it's something easily recognizable and can be sold to people who will buy anything.
I know GamerSupps was sending samples to Shibuya Kaho in japan and tweeking the flavour based on her feedback.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
How do you take disciplinary action on them though? I agree with what you are saying but there has to be some sort of punishment and any punishment taken will harm the company overall.
No idea about how you would do it for the more brazen offenders, but in Vesper's case one of Cover's Jap businessmen issuing a firm "No." while menacingly holding a wadded-up newspaper would probably suffice.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did Pippa always follow Vesper on Twitter?
Is she getting grandpapilled?
Was this because of him stating that he's a Walmart stan?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sena Bonbon is streaming soon/now

You can be an adult, and have adult children with their own kids, before 40. I'm forced to reflect on the fact I could be closer to the average chuuba's parents age than them regularly when I'm reminded how many of them are zoomers.
Sure, people can get teen pregnant, but I'm assuming the average responsible grandma would be 40+ as they'd have a kid in their early 20's and encourage their kids not to get teen pregnant. Also, don't remind me of my old age.

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Pippa's daughter is streaming Blockgame

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa's gonna be making fun of shitty tattoos tonight.

My opinion is that all tattoos look ugly on people.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly i seriously want a western corpo to rise up and strike down the draconian japs, then ya'll motherfuckers will be begging at yagoo's and riku's feet when vshojo reigns supreme and degeneracy becomes the norm. You only notice how good (above average) a thing is when you actually loose it.
:smugselen:
Same as with bitching about sana for months and then every fag was crying their eyes out over her, fucking pathetic...

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Sure, people can get teen pregnant, but I'm assuming the average responsible grandma would be 40+ as they'd have a kid in their early 20's and encourage their kids not to get teen pregnant.

My perspective may be a bit skewed because of all the whores I knew growing up. Some of them had kids before high school, which, jesus fucking christ by the way.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Carl really might be her little brother, because she mentioned that she only played minecraft with her younger siblings.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Aw, man. Listening to Amiya sing "Hotel California", I thought "This is great, I'll clip it later", then remembered that this is unarchived and I'm not saving it. Oh well, I'm sure somebody is.

EDIT:

I don't know how. I already tried yt-dlp and it didn't work (though it did grab the live part - didn't know it could do that; useful for later). I guess screen record could do it, but I don't like to use that.

EDIT: Screen record didn't work (sound was fucked). @lakyus and @Azehara thanks for info, @lakyus I copy/pasted your prompt into powershell so maybe I'll get it, but it's looking kind of slow. Some yt-dlp grabs are way slower than others. Maybe I'll at least get some of the stream. Gotta get the Hotel California for my playlist, man.
OK, it may be a bit superfluous after @lakyus posted the archive file, but here's what I did. The yt-dlp prompt worked, but slowly and Amiya ended the stream before I got all the video. BUT, it did get all the audio. So, I simply combined that with the screen record with the fucked up audio that I grabbed earlier.

It's blocked everywhere on yt, and too big to post here, so here it is on fucking veoh (never thought I'd make a veoh account just to share a 40-year-old song sung by a spider girl, but here we are).

ED: Just found out veoh won't embed here, so there's the link. Oh, and do make sure to enjoy the spooder noises that start at 4 min 40 sec.
ED: Just rechecked and that one's fucked up too. I can't share it at all! YIPPEE!!!

My opinion is that all tattoos look ugly on people.
I'd make an exception for Maori tribesmen and pirates, and that's pretty much it. On women they're penis repellant.

Nice to know that Carl's going to keep it up. Unless my eyes deceive me his first stream already has 11k views (!) so I don't blame him.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So now that Orange Man is allowed back on twitter, which menhera vtuber are we predicting will have the first spergout about it?

I'm betting zentreya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom