"I hate women in professional positions. I hate women who are dentists, because everytime I've encountered women in these jobs, they have been dogshit. When I look for doctors online, first I filter out the women, then I take my pick from among the Koreans"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
more Ina by @Teikki_.jpg

Need...more...Ina...

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Jeez, some guy tells Pippa about his tattoo and she proceeds to mock him and his gay show.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I'm full. Why? Cause I've got 2ManySnacks. (watch to end for thread relevance)

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I remember during a member stream he said they SPECIFICALLY made a note that he was not even ALLOWED to turn them off after that one time where he panic turned them off because people kept going around the time monetization happened.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty sure he blantantly said that member streams were sort of a management safe space and they couldn't really check the content nor do anything about him having supas off. ACTUALLY I think I recall him actually saying he would "just keep turning them off here and there, and for members streams because you kind of already paid to get in" until he got bonked or whatever despite having already been told he wasn't allowed to do so.
I don't think SC is being off is that much of a big deal. Ame used to keep it off all the time, much to the displeasure of her fans, and she still does, occasionally. Besides her, many of the EN girls turn off SC too when they're catching up on it and/or when have way too many to keep up

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I don't think SC is being off is that much of a big deal. Ame used to keep it off all the time, much to the displeasure of her fans, and she still does, occasionally. Besides her, many of the EN girls turn off SC too when they're catching up on it and/or when have way too many to keep up
I think allegedly he outright said that he couldnt turn them off for his first couple months and he worried getting bonked for still doing it on membership streama

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I'm only a casual Shiina Enjoyer, but I've not really felt her play up being a loli. Her draws are more her art skills, great singing ability, decent taste in video games, her more varied life experiences and maturity compared to other PC members.

Source post: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-14731
Shiina is very enjoyable to watch and when it comes to singing she's top-notch. Erina has super comfy streams and Airi is also pretty fun to watch. The other 3 have fucked up timezones and I can barely ever catch them.

So now that Orange Man is allowed back on twitter, which menhera vtuber are we predicting will have the first spergout about it?

I'm betting zentreya
Menhera? Tank-chan or Zen probably. I still remember the meltdown because Trump was going to kill all the gays.

Carl's stream timestamped to the hilarious shitpost ending (25:09)

No chance in hell Sena is a femboy with a voice changer. Guessing Carl is either boyfriend or brother or some shit.

Can someone explain to me what kind of person watches this shit? I clicked on this for half a second and his voice is so grating that I could see it being used as sonic torture in Guantanamo Bay. Are these people the final evolutions of vtweeters mixed with Keemstar?
Its the only way to get a summary of shit that's going on in the vtuber world on a daily. Basically, the same appeal Philip Defranco has for a more normie audience.

I only watch if Pippa is involved.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Its the only way to get a summary of shit that's going on in the vtuber world on a daily.
I disagree, I get this just from reading this site and the homeland thread every day.
:smugina:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Kronii twitter space just started. Something broke, so ASMR stream has not happened. Developing situation, but I'm too tired to stay up. Someone archive it.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
okay, this is a homebrew rrat.

:cursedbae:
This is coincidentally happening at the same time gura's PC goes kaput, and we know Vesper likes to LARP as IT, so...
He DARED reach out to her offering help with her setup. We know he offered to help Bae and other holos before, but this time it's different. When cover found out he reached out to Gura they went fucking ballistic.
Sliding into the girls DMs (for any reason) can be taken as "misconduct" if you're nip enough.
:cursedbae:

It's times like this I feel we need a "rrat. ..But what if it's not?" reaction image.

Cover corp HATE :yagoocry:

he is not married and is a legit 36 year old wizard. He tries to keep his family life private but has talked about how he does not care about that stuff and is a more career focused person. I don't think he would joke/lie about it.

Not doubting you, but where was this said? A member stream, or on the old account? I'd have thought this little nugget would have been clipped to hell and back. Or are Vesper fans really just better than that?

Takowednesday

Often seen, rarely heard.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Jeez, some guy tells Pippa about his tattoo and she proceeds to mock him and his gay show.
I wanted to tell her she's making me feel bad about my tattoos, but I guess member mile stone expires if you don't use it? I mean I've been feeling bad about my tattoos for a couple decades.... also Pippa has never once read my member milestone before it disappeared anyways :pippasadl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I wanted to tell her she's making me feel bad about my tattoos, but I guess member mile stone expires if you don't use it? I mean I've been feeling bad about my tattoos for a couple decades.... also Pippa has never once read my member milestone before it disappeared anyways :pippasadl:
Hey, at least you're not my friend who has a Mass Effect tattoo.
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Look at the bright side, no matter how bad they may be, you'll never be quite as bad as a woman like Anisa that looks like a bathroom stall.

Pippa saying she doesn't have any tattoos makes me happy. I don't hate them, but I'm so tired of every woman having them these days.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

Kronii twitter space just started. Something broke, so ASMR stream has not happened. Developing situation, but I'm too tired to stay up. Someone archive it.

I hope someone is archiving it. This is fucking funny*. She's was pissed off and trying to maintain control the whole time, then when seemed to work she was overjoyed, but now it's not working right again and she's getting mad again. (She said "the left side" works and "the right side" doesn't, so I'm guessing it's her asmr mic).

*I feel for her, but still.

EDIT: It works now and she's happy again. "I was going to kill something!" - Kronii

EDIT: Finished. She's stressed and immediately starting an asmr stream, poor thing. Still funny. At least she got it working.

EDIT: The stream is "Whispering Positive Affirmations" LOL

(A little spicy:pikayabai: with the background image there, Krones)

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
All of these shitty dog tattoos make me wonder if someone actually has a slobbermutt tattoo.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Look at the bright side, no matter how bad they may be, you'll never be quite as bad as a woman like Anisa that looks like a bathroom stall.

Pippa saying she doesn't have any tattoos makes me happy. I don't hate them, but I'm so tired of every woman having them these days.
Trad wives are fiction unless you're trying to make a serious lifestyle change.

1668913089822.png

hololive ruined /jp/

Didn't you read the effort post earlier in this thread about Shiina? Shiina is literally short, flat-chested and old enough to be a grandma. Her vtuber avatar is pretty close to her in actuality.

Shiina's photo which she uploaded in a past life:

1668102644583-png.4927

I'm only a casual Shiina Enjoyer, but I've not really felt her play up being a loli. Her draws are more her art skills, great singing ability, decent taste in video games, her more varied life experiences and maturity compared to other PC members.

Source post: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-14731
if shes not in her late 30s or older, its a dumb gimmick.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Trad wives are fiction unless you're trying to make a serious lifestyle change.

I don't know man, Pippa doesn't have tattoos, isn't sexually active, doesn't believe men can get pregnant, hates hippies, and loves guns, especially when visiting a Walmart.

But she's better than just a trad wife, she's a tard wife.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Well shit this Pippa stream got fucking dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom