"Come Pew Turf High Russ... computer... HIRyS? Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! Computer hiRyS! beep beep beep COMPUTER VIRUS!!!"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Obviously the tankie with red hair. I don't know if anyone else gives a crap about orange man anymore.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So now that Orange Man is allowed back on twitter, which menhera vtuber are we predicting will have the first spergout about it?

I'm betting zentreya
10 pipbux on Keekihime

edit: It's 3 AM in austria right now, so uh, about 5-7 hours from now, if I had to guess the precise timing

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ok, this has to be Kirsche, she's the only one autistic enough to come up with this
1668909560136.png

My perspective may be a bit skewed because of all the whores I knew growing up. Some of them had kids before high school, which, jesus fucking christ by the way.
I'm trying not to base my baseline off of whores, only wholesome sad girls.

So now that Orange Man is allowed back on twitter, which menhera vtuber are we predicting will have the first spergout about it?

I'm betting zentreya
I'm going with the off pick here, I'll say Grimmi as she has to defend Jeb's honor.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena Bonbon is streaming soon/now

Sure, people can get teen pregnant, but I'm assuming the average responsible grandma would be 40+ as they'd have a kid in their early 20's and encourage their kids not to get teen pregnant. Also, don't remind me of my old age.

1668909428269.png

This is her end screen, apparently

EDIT: it's ok, my daddy always taught us not to be ashamed of our clocks

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Bruh Pippa just fucking hacked Sena Bonbons stream. What a jealous bitch of a mother.

Ok, this has to be Kirsche, she's the only one autistic enough to come up with this
View attachment 5655
I don't know what to tell you besides that it is absolutely not Kirsche. Also no way in hell she knows who Linkara is.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Carl's stream timestamped to the hilarious shitpost ending (25:09)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

I'm betting zentreya
Someone will bring it up in the Pippa stream that starts in a minute either via chat or donos and it'll cause a derail tangent of some kind. Not a negative spergout, but it'd still count, right?
:smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know what to tell you besides that it is absolutely not Kirsche. Also no way in hell she knows who Linkara is.
And I quote "'Linkara is a fat greasy nerd, and I would not touch his boopis' - Kirsche" - Reticule making up a quote.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is a good girl and doesn't have any tattoos and doesn't want any. Though if she does get one, may I recommend a tasteful small forehead swastika ala Manson.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Those might be some of the saddest titties I've seen in my life, I think I just lost my appetite for today.

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Pippa is a good girl and doesn't have any tattoos and doesn't want any. Though if she does get one, may I recommend a tasteful small forehead swastika ala Manson.
You know she's gonna go big and get the ultimate tat on her face that makes Tyson's face tat look like a cheap sticker

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter
10/23 was the members stream where Vesper mentioned he was banned from turning off superchats. He said it was for 6 months from that stream where he panicked an turned them off, and they'd reevaluate the ban after the 6 months.

11/4 was the members stream where Vesper turned off superchats. (Edit: Vesper did not do a members stream last week, so the 11/4 stream is currently the latest members stream.)

He's talked in multiple members streams about being able to get away with things because management isn't able to view them. His tone was tongue-in-cheek, but maybe the ESL JP middle managers didn't catch that.
Its not a tongue-in-cheek or a joke if he is actually doing shit he was already told not to do.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Here we go with the paparazzi media bullshit

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You know she's gonna go big and get the ultimate tat on her face that makes Tyson's face tat look like a cheap sticker
Pippa fr fr
1668910977862.png

That's the face of regret right there that tried to lie about her own stupidity to pretend like it wasn't her fault and ruined some poor tattoo artist's life for a while.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I asked my Girlfriend (Who is your Oshi), she works in Hololive and she said Vesper was suspended for calling Cali a White Yamanba and saying he wouldn't even rape her.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Pippa fr fr
View attachment 5658

That's the face of regret right there that tried to lie about her own stupidity to pretend like it wasn't her fault and ruined some poor tattoo artist's life for a while.

The funny thing about that starred face tattoo is that's what Mike Tyson originally wanted: the tattoo artist balked at the idea and told him he would come up with a custom design instead

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Here we go with the paparazzi media bullshit

Can someone explain to me what kind of person watches this shit? I clicked on this for half a second and his voice is so grating that I could see it being used as sonic torture in Guantanamo Bay. Are these people the final evolutions of vtweeters mixed with Keemstar?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Can someone explain to me what kind of person watches this shit? I clicked on this for half a second and his voice is so grating that I could see it being used as sonic torture in Guantanamo Bay. Are these people the final evolutions of vtweeters mixed with Keemstar?
FalseEyeD is what happens when Keemstar and Hero Hei somehow have a retarded child together. It's just lowest common denominator bs.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I asked my Girlfriend (Who is your Oshi), she works in Hololive and she said Vesper was suspended for calling Cali a White Yamanba and saying he wouldn't even rape her.
I hope Vesper comes back with a smuckle and proceeds to run for office so that he's free to tell people he wouldn't even rape them.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom