"Chat listen I'm a fuckin loser human being chat, and you're probably better than me, which means you're probably better off than me right now, BUT if you're not better off than me right now then you know what? Let me serve as motivation to you that IF even an idiot like me can fucking make it so can you."Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Can someone explain to me what kind of person watches this shit? I clicked on this for half a second and his voice is so grating that I could see it being used as sonic torture in Guantanamo Bay. Are these people the final evolutions of vtweeters mixed with Keemstar?

I disagree, I get this just from reading this site and the homeland thread every day.
:smugina:
Trying to keep up with vtuber happenings:

false videos: ~15 minute total video, usually timestamps in the playback bar you can read to skip over topics you have no interest in. can even set it to 1.5x playback speed and still understand what's said. not as much depth, basedness, or schizos. more cringe.

virtual asylum: spend 30 minutes to an hour catching up from the previous day's last browsing stopping point, still skimming and skipping over stuff because there's so much. More entertaining and more interaction, so it sucks you in even more. oh you missed a day or two? time investment x 2. you missed a week? might as well just give up.

reading both here and kf (when it actually loads): how much time do you actually have left to watch vtubers?

I used to try to keep up with all the clip channels I like. I'd load up videos in tabs and they'd sit there for days while I tried to get through all the funny stuff. Eventually days turn into weeks. Tabs turn into bookmarks. give up and try to keep up with recap videos. fail because youtube notifications are flooded. There's too much content. Too many endearing personalities/characters, too many funny moments, and not enough time.

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
The Kronii space was surprisingly funny, here's an archive for whoever wants to hear the Clock Lady have a breakdown:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Kronii asmr starting now.

In 15 minutes, Towa's playing MW2 after doing an Overwatch 2 tournament for a week straight. I miss my favorite menhera.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I'm kind of surprised Pippa is as violent as she claims, she should get a punching bag or practice with someone holding pads. Though she'd probably buy a hundred pound heavy bag and break her wrist :pippasadl:

Well shit this Pippa stream got fucking dark.
I don't know, she seems to be mostly healthy about how she handled it as she just did things that weren't damaging but caused a shock. Just sounds like a less healthy adrenalin seeking behavior, and not just self harm desire. Still not great, but better than how a lot of people handle it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>naturally violent
>weak as fuck
>into getting ryona'd

It's like a self-fulfilling prophecy. At least she wouldn't call the cops on you if you powerbombed her through a table in self-defence or something.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Not doubting you, but where was this said? A member stream, or on the old account? I'd have thought this little nugget would have been clipped to hell and back. Or are Vesper fans really just better than that?
I feel like he's mentioned this sort of thing at least a few times in both members and normal streams, but to give a concrete example, in the 10/16 members stream Vesper talked about how he doesn't think relationships are worth it because they take a lot of time and money and energy, and the odds that it will work out and be fulfilling long term are low.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Pippa has never shot tannerite, fake redneck confirmed.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Kronii asmr starting now.
You can tell she's NOT in the mood for this. Poor thing, having to be calm and relaxing for others right after her little crisis. Not to mention the fact that her boyfriend just got suspended, that's got to be rough.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
You can tell she's NOT in the mood for this. Poor thing, having to be calm and relaxing for others right after her little crisis. Not to mention the fact that her boyfriend just got suspended, that's got to be rough.
It kinda feels like she's trying to comfort herself more than anyone else lol. Maybe she should have pushed it back an hour or so to give herself time to chill.

And even after all the bullshit he's said, Gabe will still be jerking off to this
The other hand is ranting about how she does this for Vesper all the time :smugpipi:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
I think Kronii is upset more so because she just found out that she is pregnant because of her psychologist, after Cover heard this they immediately suspended Vesper until they can prepare suitable punishment. Remember, these 2 weeks are merely a prelude before Vesper graduates and then all of guild Tempus dies by the same week from lack of a father figure.

Holostars is not allowed to succeed, only males like Vox are determined to survive, all else are cursed and destined for failure. This is our future, be ready for it.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And even after all the bullshit he's said, Gabe will still be jerking off to this
He's just doing his own thing, ok?

Nope-exif-remove.jpeg
Yup-exif-remove.jpeg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I feel like he's mentioned this sort of thing at least a few times in both members and normal streams, but to give a concrete example, in the 10/16 members stream Vesper talked about how he doesn't think relationships are worth it because they take a lot of time and money and energy, and the odds that it will work out and be fulfilling long term are low.

Damn, that's rough. Sounds kind of like maybe he had one major relationship in the past and got real hurt by it.

He's just doing his own thing, ok?

View attachment 5667
View attachment 5666

I really wish there were government backed cash incentives for turning in people like this.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
Kronii seems to have been out of it ever since her unicorns started to make themselves heard.

Don't think she was prepared for that shitstorm, and it has all just been a downward spiral since.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Cant believe pippa got canceled for the 6th time this week.........................................................

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Damn, that's rough. Sounds kind of like maybe he had one major relationship in the past and got real hurt by it.
Vesper comes off as cynical as Magni sometimes, but he rarely shows it because he is clearly trying to keep that side of himself in check to ensure other people are happy. I remember during a block game stream he effectively said most people aren't good because his belief that being good requires the will to self sacrifice and be good even when it isn't convenient, he views simple basic manners as just standard good survival sense. To actually be a good person to Vesper you need to be willing to do things that inconvenience or even endanger you when you help people, and obviously most people aren't that selfless especially on a grand scale. So Vesper thinks more people aren't good and that they're just in it for themselves from how I've interpreted that talk.

This is the man who did bike around for at least a year I think as a hobo, so clearly some chain of events happened to him that he decided to risk everything and just leave normal life on purpose. He's also an introvert so perhaps he finds getting out of his shell enough to find the right kind of girl for him to be too much of a hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom