"I want to peropero kawaii girls"Kumagai "Beatani" Chisato

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clem the Gem

Unknown member
Early Adopter
Trying to keep up with vtuber happenings:

false videos: ~15 minute total video, usually timestamps in the playback bar you can read to skip over topics you have no interest in. can even set it to 1.5x playback speed and still understand what's said. not as much depth, basedness, or schizos. more cringe.

virtual asylum: spend 30 minutes to an hour catching up from the previous day's last browsing stopping point, still skimming and skipping over stuff because there's so much. More entertaining and more interaction, so it sucks you in even more. oh you missed a day or two? time investment x 2. you missed a week? might as well just give up.

reading both here and kf (when it actually loads): how much time do you actually have left to watch vtubers?

I used to try to keep up with all the clip channels I like. I'd load up videos in tabs and they'd sit there for days while I tried to get through all the funny stuff. Eventually days turn into weeks. Tabs turn into bookmarks. give up and try to keep up with recap videos. fail because youtube notifications are flooded. There's too much content. Too many endearing personalities/characters, too many funny moments, and not enough time.

Yup, I hardly ever watched live to begin with and relied mostly on clips, but these days I find myself reading about vtubers more than watching them.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This wrench discussion is retarded, and whoever called an adjustable a ratchet is extra retarded. A ratchet is a component of some socket wrenches but is used on plenty of other tools.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Jesus fucking Christ

Tattoo niggas when they realize they could just get a poster or figure and feel the same level of satisfaction without 11 hours of pain or permanent ink or looking like a schizo.

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Early Adopter
I remember during a block game stream he effectively said most people aren't good because his belief that being good requires the will to self sacrifice and be good even when it isn't convenient, he views simple basic manners as just standard good survival sense.
Im pretty sure you could learn the same lessons watching mlp or some shit?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Man learned his tools to fix her. Gotta commend his dedication
It's really not that hard, all a ratchet is, is a gear assembly that's designed to slip under a certain condition. Some are directional, like on the head of a socket wrench where it will hold in one direction and make a ratchet "click click click" as it slips in the other. You can also have a torque one that slips once you exceed a certain force, but it's also used on those truck straps where you can move the head in one direction to tighten and in the other it slips so you can have a lever action. Micrometers also use it for torque specs.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Im pretty sure you could learn the same lessons watching mlp or some shit?
Most media IME, especially anime, tends to lean towards a sort of "Everyone is inherently good, and evil is a corruption of that good through society/magic/bad upbringing/etc." kind of message in regards to the question of if people are good or not, while this premise is more cynical from the start and states people are inherently not good and are merely self serving as a default. This is why anime tends to use tragic backstories a lot, it is trying to convey the idea of a good person who fell from grace to their own trauma. The default position is entirely different, which tells me this isn't wholly formed from just watching animu or whatever.

Plus the way Vesper talks and acts he is that kind of over analytical autist, he probably looks at people doing basic good things and goes "Ah that is just survival instinct and conformity." while a truly good and selfless act isn't as easily explainable or it is people just conforming for self preservation. I've met people like this who effectively are mathing every interaction they have in the back of their mind to determine people's intentions and try to predict what they will do.

Edit: In Tempus news, it feels like Axel is also going to just do nothing this weekend too in protest to Takeshi getting Vesper put in timeout.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
1668918030429.png

Well, it looks like a wikihow dog at least.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
It's really not that hard, all a ratchet is, is a gear assembly that's designed to slip under a certain condition. Some are directional, like on the head of a socket wrench where it will hold in one direction and make a ratchet "click click click" as it slips in the other. You can also have a torque one that slips once you exceed a certain force, but it's also used on those truck straps where you can move the head in one direction to tighten and in the other it slips so you can have a lever action. Micrometers also use it for torque specs.
reticule_explains_ratchets.png

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Gabrielkoenig, more like the fucking Bjork stalker.

Early Adopter
(words)
Plus the way Vesper talks and acts he is that kind of over analytical autist..
Judging by this wall of text, you are projecting

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Edit: In Tempus news, it feels like Axel is also going to just do nothing this weekend too in protest to Takeshi getting Vesper put in timeout.
Nope. Aussie doesn't give a fuck.
Fh-0gs2aMAAQGYT.jpeg

wew

Male hag love!
Not doubting you, but where was this said? A member stream, or on the old account? I'd have thought this little nugget would have been clipped to hell and back. Or are Vesper fans really just better than that?
He would joke about being single and a virgin in his past life. He sadly nuked all his vods besides a couple so I cant really pull up a clip
His Randon channel btw

Partition Three

tripped and fell down a hole
Don't worry, @Reticule, as a machinist, I completely understand your frustration :kaelalaugh:

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Nope. Aussie doesn't give a fuck.
View attachment 5675
Well ackshully the 21st is Monday, so I'm still right because I said he wouldn't do anything this weekend.

I forgot that the Apex tournament was going to happen and Vesper was going to be part of it, well at least Vesper won't feel bad if he becomes deadweight in a tournament as I remember him stressing about this earlier. I'm also confused about why Axel doesn't just do Ring Fit if he wants a video game exercise program that he can stream, sure it is effectively just cardio/aerobics and yoga but that is probably more then what Axel will get out of Switch Sports.

Also Axel is really leaning into the selfcest thing with how often he enjoys posting a female version of himself, and how he was simping over his own 10 year Poke girl.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa about to fail the Pink Woman Solidarity Check.

Pippa failed the Pink Woman Solidarity Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom