"If it's bent, it's hard to put it in, and even harder to pull it out"Bonnivier Pranaja

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stassy

Sora live 3D > Goodies > live Concert this month
Suisei live 3D > Goodies > live Concert next year on 2023.1.28
AZki live 3D > Goodies > live Conc.... > live doko?....Oh right, she has a lapriere live concert offline only the exact same day on 2023.1.28

My funi rrat : we know Suisei is thankful for those who support her and show no mercy for those who oppose her, so she double down the axe on the favored girl in INNK who failed the project while she was successful.

Joke aside, I just hope she get a live concert as AZki next year with her new visual, and one that would be not walled by a kickstarter japan resident only.

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."
Reading twitter, and holy frick people are retarded. "I'm totally ok with talking about past lives, but man I don't agree with doxxing, F him!" Pray-tell, how do you define doxxing? Because I don't think you know what is going on here.
I am in the Revelation 22:20 stage of life; hurry up Jesus, I cannot put up with these people. *Insert 'Giant Meteor 2024' meme here*

And about the paywall stuff: so freaking what? He compiled a lot of information into a shorter easily digestible format so you don't have to spend hours googling yourself (but not really google, because Google will not show search results for the sites you will need to look at). Who cares if he charges for what essentially boils down to research and editing?

And for yourself, I already posted the context of the Keeki video. It wasn't "Here's a video of a girl almost getting raped, have fun!", it was, "I'm talking about this when going over the history of this person, the video is over there as a reference." https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-15927
If that upsets anyone, you'd better take up the issue with anyone who ever linked it on KF or here to archive it.
Did you watch his Kiara upload? It wasn’t presented like that, and there were a lot of other things thrown in without context. I didn’t think much of the whole thing when I watched the Ame video because it didn’t seem malicious. But that one was grossly negligent in its information presentation.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Maybe you should have more white mode in your life - Kaira

How does she keep getting away with this?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Did you watch his Kiara upload? It wasn’t presented like that, and there were a lot of other things thrown in without context. I didn’t think much of the whole thing when I watched the Ame video because it didn’t seem malicious. But that one was grossly negligent in its information presentation.
I didn't, but once again I saw this:
1668539567212.png

It wasn't linked on it's own, it was not it's own post, it was in the context of that particular video. You're suggesting that He just threw the link in as a footnote and didn't reference it the video? Or that the way he referenced it was inaccurate?

I kinda doubt that you saw the video yourself, because your interpretation contradicts the way he writes in this post, as well as clearly his intended tone for that series as showing the struggles people have gone through and overcome.

Edit:
I did watch the video. Nice of him to write that all up, but he should have been better in presenting it in that case verbally.
If only he didn't delete everything, then we could easily solve this 🤦‍♂️
See, this is why you don't delete stuff, now no one has any proof of anything and now there's no way for us to clear this up or demonstrate what we're talking about.

Last edited:

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

It wasn't linked on it's own, it was not it's own post, it was in the context of that particular video. You're suggesting that He just threw the link in as a footnote and didn't reference it the video? Or that the way he referenced it was inaccurate?

I kinda doubt that you saw the video yourself, because your interpretation contradicts the way he writes in this post, as well as clearly his intended tone for that series as showing the struggles people have gone through and overcome.
I did watch the video. Nice of him to write that all up, but he should have been better in presenting it in that case verbally.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That apology was just auto-fellatio until he starts crying. Missed your chance to ignore or double down, bragging disguised as apology is just fanning the disgusting stench so it doesn't die out. He's a jumped up video editor, neither creating anything or researching anything, his best quality is Pippa likes him :smugpipi:
I hope Shadowchan's career isn't negatively effected by this :annoyedpippa:

Zelaphee

chihirogumi

All this has me appreciating how Calli has handled having the woke mob jealously seethe over her every move just because she's anime Eminem and told them to do their reps.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Today is former Tsunderia vtuber Orla Gan Ceann's last stream. She announced this yesterday.

Her second design was a big 180 (not in a bad way; both models are great). A boomer gamer Stacey valley girl.

Kinda sucks, but hopefully better things are ahead for her.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
"This is how it's supposed to look." Says Kiara, while her model keeps being anchored to the center of the screen.
Sure chicken, sure.
Either Home 3D really can't track 3D position or she messed some settings.

Edit: Nevermind, it just has a hard time tracking the position on sudden movements.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Kiara's started a bit ago. She confirmed what I'd been thinking in that the Holo app had its home 3D updated. Seems like the girls can use their legs and move around a bit.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
World War 3 is about to kick into high gear.
Jim is streaming tonight.
Complete the ritual, Pippa.
End it all.
the-emperor-tts.gif

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

Bingeamint

Hololive Connoisseur Master of Missing Everything
>Shit going down within the community and I come back at the perfect time to witness it all as it happens.
hololive-tsunomaki-watame.gif

Oh boy I've missed this. Haven't we learnt by now to not listen to all the whinny niggas on the internet now and just carry on. I thought we was making progress but clearly we are still learning by Nolan's example.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spider knows all about LOOM™ so we can ask her about it

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
World War 3 is about to kick into high gear.
Jim is streaming tonight.
Complete the ritual, Pippa.
End it all.
View attachment 5303
Even if nobody else in NATO wants to trigger Article 5, a single country in it like Poland could decide to retaliate against Russia and drag everyone else down with them to large scale nuclear war.
The actual treaty articles doesn't care if you start it or not.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
Spider knows all about LOOM™ so we can ask her about it

It's a great fucking game. I have it both on my small Miyoo Mini and my Steam Deck running under ScummVM.

Even if nobody else in NATO wants to trigger Article 5, a single country in it like Poland could decide to retaliate against Russia and drag everyone else down with them to large scale nuclear war.
Turn on American news, they're still taking about the midterm elections. :gunpeko: :gunpeko: :gunpeko: :gunpeko:

Last edited:

gnz

As your attorney, I advise you..

Edit:

If only he didn't delete everything, then we could easily solve this 🤦‍♂️
See, this is why you don't delete stuff, now no one has any proof of anything and now there's no way for us to clear this up or demonstrate what we're talking about.
I watched it and it was mostly nothing special or new but with a few weird remarks like "she whored herself out! ... by doing NND livestreams." idk what that was supposed to be. There were short clips of the assault video in it which would've been enough to make his point, there was no need to upload the full video, especially not keeping the intro and outro with the mocking anti writings.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
fj002bi4260a1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom