"If you look at it from a different perspective, no one is on their right mind in holoID; I thought Zeta and Kaela was very seiso, I thought Zeta was that sweet, ah dere-dere in holoID, but it turns out, she has a few screws loose; ...I don't know what to make of Kaela anymore, she's a monster; From before I could tell 'oh Kobo is gonna be the loud one' but then, then Zeta and Kaela really did a very big damage, they surprised me!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Cant watch the DN kowtow video right now. Did he address that he was not name, family, and address doxing the girls? Reddit still seems to think he did.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Holy fuck you little bitch. @Depressed Nousagi stop kowtowing and bowing to mental fucking degenerates who will never forgive you anyway. You KNOW how deranged and stupid the vtuber community is from stuff like the Coco incident. Grow a fucking spine and stand up for yourself. Stop acting like a limp-dicked little bitch who cries and begs for forgiveness from people who cum on pictures of Amelia Watson.

Masked Mouse

"No you didn't"

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I give it a half a year tops that he comes back either as DN or an alter ego doing something in this sphere again.

Honestly him overreacting to things made it a lot worse, still think him leaving is just a stupid choice reaffirming people's idea he did a big no no. Should make a youtube apology bingo card though for the notes he hits in it.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
I seriously cannot believe that Depressed Nousagi has let all this shit get to him. I never watched his videos so my perception of him was based solely on other people talking about him and the few posts he made here, but I figured he at least had a spine. Now he's picking up his toys and going home? I shouldn't care, but it will never sit right with me when people cave in to the pressure of some words on a screen. @Depressed Nousagi take down that embarrassing apology video and grow some balls. Tell your detractors to fuck off and keep making your money. You literally have people paying to watch you deliver information they could find themselves, why are you giving it up because of some offended retards?

Having seen the thumbnails of Canan's "ASMR", Idk why she even pretends to have a shred of dignity left by trying to cover up her nips. You're a glorified camwhore, I'd respect you more if you just let it all show.
It's not her trying to keep her dignity. She's keeping her thirsty fans from bleeding away by not showing everything. The moment she goes full hardcore then people will have seen everything, and that means there's no more mystery to entice them with. It happens almost every time, and the less devoted fans will lose interest after seeing you enough times. She needs to hold onto the nude and hardcore stuff until she needs a boost, and then she can do all kinds of shit with that new tier unlocked that will keep the money rolling in for a while longer.

Zelaphee

Anybody got those Kiara/Ame/Gura videos of DN from his Patreon?

So much piss and vinegar over all this but I -and I imagine most people- haven't actually seen whatever the hell it was that caused all this drama in the first place.

Would be nice to know.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
AZKi's 4th anniversary plus outfit reveal has started. Her black idol outfit is always a treat for the eyes.

Edit: she got her long hair back
View attachment 5281
Very pretty
View attachment 5285

As a fellow office slave, I'm really happy she didn't quit when she initially planned to. The live was amazing and the outfit looks great.

...Kronii has had a few drunk streams this week, right? Drunk streams are funny. Getting drunk to stream, less so. IIRC Yugo had a menhera arc earlier this year where he was drinking heavily because of nerves, culminating in crying on stream in Japanese about how he wished he was "really a man".

Speaking of drinking, Lamy is gathering some of the Holoalcoholics for her birthday in 30 minutes.

Has Kronii been drinking more often? I know she drank a bit after beating Kirby but I haven't really seen most of her recent streams. As long as she's not trying to be like Karen, I wouldn't mind her drinking more. She opens up more and gets pretty funny when she's tipsy.

Also Lamy's live was nice. I always get surprised by how strong her vocal range is. And you gotta love Korone nearly murdering people during musical chairs :koronehappyl:
Nolan got his wish

:deztheroom:

Nigga all you had to do was ignore the reddit and twitter fags and keep moving along. Or if you absolutely felt the need to address it, just clarify that nothing you posted was actually harmful and could easily be found with a few google searches. I never cared much for his videos but he had a solid following that he's throwing away because of basement dwellers that were never going to like him anyways.

Cant watch the DN kowtow video right now. Did he address that he was not name, family, and address doxing the girls? Reddit still seems to think he did.
Yeah he explained that all he did was talk about their internet history. Can't expect redditors to actually listen and comprehend something though.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Looks like the twins have no plans to return to streaming for the moment. At least on Twitch. But will continue to update their Instagram. I hope they reconsider and move to YouTube. :painpeko:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
The DN stuff is kinda sad cus we've seen other HL/vtuber youtubers clippers go through similar drama and kept on going. Otakmori got called out by T-chan for being incompetent and is still uploading. I remember something about Sodafunk and pretending to be a girl for subs, there are a few more that the online hate mobs went after for drama-baiting and being misleading and yet are still active. I guess he really wanted to be "respectable."

I saw the reddit thread and saw comments about DN posting family info.. I don't think anyone has specific info other then the fact they exist and some pics from social media. People always assume the worst like home addresses and places of work when it's really nothing.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Nolan got his wish

>reddit, twitter, and /vt/ fags made a retarded filipino cry and lose patreon money (a mint in third world monopoly bucks) because they called him a meanie doxer even though they were wrong

Wew lad
Funniest spergout in a while

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nolan got his wish

1668530076146.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Nolan got his wish

@Depressed Nousagi I'd say the only mistake you made was uploading the Keeki video, and I think if you explained that, like the Patreon, you didn't have ill-intent. I think people might be willing to forgive you

I understand taking a break, but I hope you change your mind and comeback to try again. People make mistakes, don't beat yourself up over it.

edit: I finish the video. Man that ending was heart-breaking. I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way, I hope things get better for you and that you'll be okay. Godspeed

Last edited:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
The good thing about the twitter mentality is that, as fast and big hate campaigns can get, they are forgotten and forgiven just as fast.
DN might no longer be a respected name within the community and excommunicated, but if he would upload a video in 2 weeks again, I'm certain he would still get solid views.
As others have mentioned, there are other channels within the Vtuber and Holo Community that got into drama too, and while they had a dip, they never even lost a huge chunk of their casual viewership on YT, just community-intern clout.

At the end of the day, he didn't do anything criminal and as much as some people wish it was, breaking keyfable and isnt a crime.

Also, even before the apology Video™, at least what could see on twitter was the mentality shifting a bit from "its doxxing and forbidden to talk about Roommate content" to "he shouldn't have linked and reuploaded the video of Keeki almost getting assaulted", which is something I'd agree with.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That @Depressed Nousagi video was painful. Dude, started off ok, sounding a bit indignant that people accused him of doing shit he didn't but then making a public apology like some kind of politician and having a breakdown was very pathetic to say the least. Dude, that's exactly what the people attacking you want, they're not doing it out of good faith, they want you to suffer when you did nothing wrong. They're not just accidently saying you revealed sensitive info like phone numbers and addresses, they're doing it to fuck you as hard as they can.

Outside of deleting shit and crying with such a pathetic apology, you did nothing wrong, the videos you released from what I could see were just info that some people want, but because of some overly sensitive crybaby bitches the people who want to learn about that stuff don't have access to it now. Like I said, you shouldn't be sad, you should be mad bro, these people are trying to fuck you, for no reason, intentionally.

Burn this into your mind:
1668532008106.png

Edit:
And I know it's easy to think this is a one off, that if you get through this, you will move on and do something else in life and won't have to deal with it again, but that's not true. The world we live in now is one of virtue signaling and cancel happy lunatics who have nothing in life but the joy they get from fucking with other people, just look at how every day there's someone being attacked for no reason, whether it's KF, Rackets, Destiny, you (@Depressed Nousagi), or whoever else.

This is the world we live in, where this shit will continue to happen randomly and more and more people will experience it. So you can't just buckle and run from it, because it will happen again, with some other completely unrelated shit, and because of that you have to grow and adapt or you'll continuously be at the mercy of a bunch of retards who contribute nothing but outrage.

I think Rackets explained it best, for those who didn't see it, it's amazing how these people will say they don't want you in poverty but when you ask where you can work they will say no to everything.

Good job pippa, your company passed the turing test
Telling you, this joke will become too big to contain.

Nolan got his wish

1668531641481.png

I want some of tenmas hopium
View attachment 5288

Can't wait for the Tenma struggle session that starts off friendly and ends in tears for whoever is willing to take her up on the offer. I can see it ending with her being nice again with something like "No... no, don't cry, it's not your fault yo momma didn't abort you." in that nice calm Tenma voice.

Yes, and he had a breakdown.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I decided to check on reddit.

Why are there people assuming that Nousagi is HololiveHistorian's alt? I no geddit

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I wanted to be on Nousagi's side here since the narrative was exaggerated bullshit, but holy fuck dude why would you ever upload a video where you're crying like that? Compose yourself and rerecord it.

You should never apologise to an unruly mob in the first place, but this is just an embarrassing display.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I decided to check on reddit.

Why are there people assuming that Nousagi is HololiveHistorian's alt? I no geddit
They've gone into a feeding frenzy after tasting blood now that DN has given them what they wanted. They'll probably attack a bunch of people in the near future until enough of those people just ignore them and they lose steam.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Looks like Vox had a man-hera moment during his last ASMR RP thing

The VoD was deleted but the tweet for it was still up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom