"Don't talk anymore. Please. Dream is broken"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
- The main reason for graduating boils down to her IRL being busy but she also stated that she doesn't see eye-to-eye with enikara anymore in regards to the direction of her VTubing activities after the merge, mainly creative difference in a nutshell
- She expressed some dissatisfaction about the changes that occur after the whole merge with the main branch, saying that she has been thinking of a solution but ultimately cannot go with it which makes her quite stressed and upset the more she goes
In the end, it really have some relation to creative differences, huh. Thanks for this stuff, Morn.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Anyone know what this is about? From what I can find, it's something about Minna selling autographed lewd artwork, or something?
Yeah, Baked Fresh, that slut, has been sending lewds to @Azehara.
:^)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Oh, wait. Am I just retarded, and this is the fake vtuber company that Pippa made with NovelAI, a while back? I didn't watch that stream. I know Pippa posted something about Flavr a few days ago, and someone posted this in response to someone saying something about the redheaded one, so I figured it was a real company.

In my defense, I should have been asleep hours ago, so my brain not work good right now.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Oh, wait. Am I just retarded, and this is the fake vtuber company that Pippa made with NovelAI, a while back? I didn't watch that stream. I know Pippa posted something about Flavr a few days ago, and someone posted this in response to someone saying something about the redheaded one, so I figured it was a real company.

In my defense, I should have been asleep hours ago, so my brain not work good right now.
Good job pippa, your company passed the turing test

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
In the end, it really have some relation to creative differences, huh. Thanks for this stuff, Morn.
It's basically the same stuff with Mayuzumi and Melissa although while Mayuzumi likes to retain his "character" hence leaving his VODs as is, Melissa doesn't want enikara to keep their stuff after graduation.
Though now I'm wondering what was this whole direction changes about because everything seems to stumble down slowly after the merge happened, I'm pretty sure the large # of exKR graduations are also fueled by this on top of their branch already underperforming by itself

paul

Early Adopter
AZKi's 4th anniversary plus outfit reveal has started. Her black idol outfit is always a treat for the eyes.

Edit: she got her long hair back
FhmfFLJakAANiVJ.jpeg
Very pretty
FhmhygsacAAu6j4.jpeg

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
AZKi's 4th anniversary plus outfit reveal has started. Her black idol outfit is always a treat for the eyes.

Edit: she got her long hair back
View attachment 5281

My first oshi finally got an adorable outfit. Sure the idol outfit is nice and the cyberpunk outfit is cool, but this one is just C U T E .

C U T E
1668512200611.png

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
It's all coming back to me bros.
Why she was my first oshi back in 07

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Edit: Oh Polka wasn't even lying. Kronii was drinking because she was nervous about speaking JP but didn't want to admit it to chat. Next time she should just get some lean :guh:
...Kronii has had a few drunk streams this week, right? Drunk streams are funny. Getting drunk to stream, less so. IIRC Yugo had a menhera arc earlier this year where he was drinking heavily because of nerves, culminating in crying on stream in Japanese about how he wished he was "really a man".

Speaking of drinking, Lamy is gathering some of the Holoalcoholics for her birthday in 30 minutes.

Last edited:

Zapan1984

Huh I have missed that but apperently Lamy, Marine and Noel are nowadays living in the same apartment complex.
Must be interesting when Noel's Roommate does her stuff.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
I couldn't even post here during the stream, was glued to the screen. She was that perfect and the acoustic version of Creating World is very emotional.

Saw MaiR in chat as well.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dear fags with too much time on their hands

Did Erina kill hades atleast once in 8 hours?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Here are two good options for things he should have done: 1. Ignore it. or 2. Address it with something along the lines of, "People are claiming that this, this, and this are in my videos (full life doxx, addresses, names of family etc.). Those details are not in my videos and I have not published any information of the sort. If you believe those claims and do not believe me, here is the video *link*. Show me with timestamps where I supposedly gave out those details."
While this is true, there are no options that would please the "any PL information = dox" crowd and like it or not those people make up the majority of any algo-carried audience like his own. Just look at the comments on FalseEyed's video on this, you get tons of people saying shit like "I trusted him, I thought he was one of the good ones". He was always going hint hint nudge nudge about PL info, if that's their line then why watch in the first place? So yes, maybe 1 or 2 gets him grudging respect from here, the homeland, or makes it blow over faster on 4chan, but the YT audience is still just as damaged.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Tankies aren't human, change my mind

Video tax: Petra used to come home from the library at the wee hours of the night and carried pepper spray to defend herself from ne'er-do-wells

Kinda sketchy ngl
'Have you been described as easily abductable?' What kinda fucking question is that?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
On the stream, she talked a bit about her IRL work as well so it seems that VTubing works more like a side-stuff for her. She seemed quite distressed most about the alleged "changes" that occur after the main branch merging and she's the kind of person that would try to think of a solution ASAP, which is why it bugged her a lot when she couldn't directly help the situation right now eventually leading to her current decision.
She didn't specify the close friend stuff but I'm guessing Azura should at least be informed of it, there's also a lot of vague wording in regard to the "changes" that she's trying to oppose and never elaborate more beyond it.

TL;DR needing to focus on her IRL stuff and a combination of creative differences with enikara leads her to graduate
Considering 99% of her streams before the merge were Apex, now I really am curious as to the direction of post-merged NijiID. :pikaWUT:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

How did they get Moona to play this again after her last experience traumatized her

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom